TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Literally the greatest love there ever was”
“My Rachael”
Crying and heartbroken (doesn’t sound very mutual)
Posts pictures of them together.
Nearly a year after the split.
On a public page for anyone to see.

Sounds like she’s recently got a new man and it’s rattled Richie’s cage 😂

I mean, why post now, if at all? Something must have triggered this incoherent, desperate brain dump.

He posted this to thousands of people knowing hundreds will comment stuff about how sad they are and how “perfect” they are together - it’s manipulating and gaslighting. It’s abuse. I hope she is okay because all of those comments will be shooting her mental health to pieces.

classic gaslighting behaviour

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So strange adding photos to a break up post it looks like more of a “take me back” to me. Also I’d say “away from social media” means staying away from him. I hope she’s happy now.

Reactions: 4
No coincidence that he's waited till just before their busiest time of the year to post this, to try and drive engagement again. No posts on the company page for 2 months, only 20000 people in his paid members group when he says they've got 75000 members, and he comes back with this? Desperate for a big boost in signups in January

At least they've updated the website to not lie about how many members are in that group

Attachments

Reactions: 4
here ya go!
Oh what a shock, its everybody else's fault, not his. And he's saying hes sacrificed his relationship fir Team RH and its minions. Oh duck off you lying, narcissistic know jockey. I can't breve he's putting her through this! What a nasty, sick bleep.

On the plus side all the minions om Facebook who were arguing with us that they hadn't split but she was just being trolled so staying off socials can now see we were infact right.

So maybe now they'll see we are right about how dangerous and manipulative he is!! Open your eyes ppl!!

I mean, why post now, if at all? Something must have triggered this incoherent, desperate brain dump.
He'll be out his face on coke

Reactions: 8
“Literally the greatest love there ever was”
“My Rachael”
Crying and heartbroken (doesn’t sound very mutual)
Posts pictures of them together.
Nearly a year after the split.
On a public page for anyone to see.

Sounds like she’s recently got a new man and it’s rattled Richie’s cage 😂

He posted this to thousands of people knowing hundreds will comment stuff about how sad they are and how “perfect” they are together - it’s manipulating and gaslighting. It’s abuse. I hope she is okay because all of those comments will be shooting her mental health to pieces.

classic gaslighting behaviour
He's probably been triggered by the fact Rach has removed RH from her profile.

Reactions: 7
One of my friends has been through and hearted not only the statement, but every photo. I want to scream at her that he's a gas lighting bleep... The my Rachael bit in the middle, he's such a narcissist. Always the victim. Good on Rach for getting out, I know from experience it took me the best part of a year to start to recover after a similar length of time with one, she's already 9 months down that road. I changed jobs in that time as we worked together too.

• Heart
I remember when I first joined in 2017, him saying how he'd saved her from her last bad relationship.. when it was clear he manipulated her when she was at her weakest. It always made me feel uncomfortable the way he used to shout about it like he'd won, but makes sense now.

I really hope she can take the time she needs to sort herself out and get back to being happy. She came across as a genuinely lovely person who wanted to help people... Maybe she ll go back to teaching like she was before he got his claws in.

She was always the calm understanding side to teamrh, I hope she can move on and does what she really enjoys and is happy. As for him I can't wait for the karma to hit him upside the head

Reactions: 12
I remember when I first joined in 2017, him saying how he'd saved her from her last bad relationship.. when it was clear he manipulated her when she was at her weakest. It always made me feel uncomfortable the way he used to shout about it like he'd won, but makes sense now.
That was when I first saw red flags tbh. The way he described 'saving' her just didn't sit right with me. I was very conscious of the way he worded things from there on in and it just got more and more disturbing.

Reactions: 5
If you want a clue about why he posted it, and confirmation it's got nothing to do with his feelings about her and it's all about getting likes for his failing business, he's posted exactly the same post on his personal page about an hour ago, with exactly the same reply

head

Reactions: 11
Is it wrong that I slightly disbelieve this ? Like why was she featured in posts back in July?

Can’t help but notice she’s not tagged in the posts?
Because this is all for him. And it’s all because of him. Unless I hear her say otherwise it’s down to him. His behaviour. End of.

And telling people to get out if a couple in business together. Just because it didn’t work for them doesn’t mean it can’t work for others. My parents have been in business together for about 30 years and have recently happily retired. Plenty of couples do this very successfully. So he needs to pack that in.

Is it wrong that I slightly disbelieve this ? Like why was she featured in posts back in July?
I think they attempted to keep up a facade of sorts but it was never gonna last.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Richie, why don’t you just leave the poor woman alone. She saw the light. She took a BIG leap and got the duck away from you and your tit embarrassing business. She has disassociated herself from you on her social media, so bleeping pack it in will ya. Nob jockey

Reactions: 16
It's not only embarrassing but it's downright nasty what hrs doing. He's one fucked up nasty bleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.