Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dee-Dee

Allie leaving her 15th trust pilot review……..pack it in man, we get it, you still wear the blinkers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

charlied0106

VIP Member
It really grinds my gears that if you exoress a dislike for WJS you get jumped on and told its because you're a snowflake who doesn't like to hear the truth. No. I'm a 42 year old woman, I'm not a silly little girl, what I don't like is his lying, his bullying, his exploiting vulnerable ppl, his racist comments. I could go on and on,

Reactions: 15

TenTonKaren

He doesn’t know how to put out decent content. Just creates mini shit storms when he realised they haven’t got enough paying members. Then probably gets slated from his ‘marketing’ team so winds his neck in again. And the cycle repeats..
He doesn't even need decent content, he just needs a good product (he doesn't have it) and proper marketing (he doesn't have it).

So he defaults back to what got him a few thousand followers in the first place. Slagging people off and trying to offend. It's exactly what people like Farage, Laurence Fox and others do. Make noise, say things that make people nod their heads in agreement. Sucker them in then drop the "go on, give me a couple of quid" bomb. Never too much, never so much that you think "can I really afford that?". Just enough for them to think "but I really like him, he speaks a lot of sense, I can afford £7 a month, it's less than Netflix and it seems to easy to lose weight. And I get personalised nutrition and coaching (you don't)"

He's a classic grifter, leaving a huge trail of destruction behind him

• Heart
Reactions: 14

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Reckons this year (not sure if he means the rest of this year or a year from now) he’s not gonna hold back. So he’s made a meme of a lady who commented on someone grammar and mocked her calling her chenoble chin. Because that’s the correct response right? Those people giving this idiot money should be ashamed of themselves. Propping up his sniff habit.

• Angry
  • Wow

catastrophical

Chatty Member
Can’t help but notice she’s not tagged in the posts?
Because this is all for him. And it’s all because of him. Unless I hear her say otherwise it’s down to him. His behaviour. End of.

And telling people to get out if a couple in business together. Just because it didn’t work for them doesn’t mean it can’t work for others. My parents have been in business together for about 30 years and have recently happily retired. Plenty of couples do this very successfully. So he needs to pack that in.

Is it wrong that I slightly disbelieve this ? Like why was she featured in posts back in July?
I think they attempted to keep up a facade of sorts but it was never gonna last.

Last edited:

Briebear

Hey! Just hopped over from another thread after I saw the FB post on the Jason Manford weight loss page - someone asking for reviews on team RH. A lot of good folk signposted them here. I used to follow the RH page, never signed up, as I soon realised the guy is a massive egotistical prick. Anyway I’ll go back to lurking 👀 😂

• Haha

Noodles28

Chatty Member
I saw that Active mums post and screenshotted it cos I thought his and his sheep’s responses to it were vile. He really thinks he has the upper hand and moral high ground. Post pregnancy and even during pregnancy I’d rather have gone to a group where I actually had support and people with perhaps a bit more awareness of mum life than him. who is he to comment on how much other people charge for their time and classes?

Also I hate that it’s called team rh and the profile picture is just him. It suggests it isn’t a team and is in fact all about him. Just some pointers there Richie

Bexx77

Ex member 54.
I felt like his comments about opening the group up to the Key Workers was really offensive. Made out like they were the cunts that were nasty and spoilt it all.
My ex-boss with all the same traits also defrauded furlough but was more clever as he paid the staff but also made them work full time (costing him 20% pay for a full week of work). I have reported it but nothing has been done about it sadly to my knowledge

• Wow
  • Sad
Classic richie howey:
We were only trying to save you money, and the ASA didn’t want us to help you save money *Fake tears and sniff sniff* (cunts had too much colombian marching powder)

ASA: You were misleading people by fraudulently claiming there was a “limited” time offer you were “waiving the sign up fee”, when in fact that was a ploy (and an ill designed one) to attract more people to sign up, and make you more money.

richie howey: I apologise to absolutely nobody!!! Not even my shit head of brand who probably cringes that the ASA keeps rumbling my attempts to scam more people into shitty contracts for a crap service they will regret signing up for!!
Ps anyone want a barbell that cost us £1.50 to buy, is branded with our old branding and we’ll sell to you at a mark up of 1,500%???
C’mon you’re all fucking weapons if you don’t buy bad quality equipment from me?!

• Haha
  • Heart

JonahHill

huge coincidence that his sob story is posted right before the release of their new branding, right?

TenTonKaren

He’s *literally pointing out that 50k of his inflated numbers haven’t joined the paid group yet 😂
I'm loving that this hasn't worked out the way he'd hoped. 50k people who aren't engaged with him, don't want to listen to him or realised it's all a con

His raging desire to be idolised by everyone and to be their saviour will be killing him, knowing that all these people who he thought worshipped him actually don't give a fuck

Expect some serious gaslighting soon

• Heart
He has form for using fake weight loss photos…lets not forget the time he used someone’s photos without her permission who had NEVER been part of Team RH and had instead lost the weight on her own.

He has also ran competitions asking for the best weight loss transformation photos under another account and then used them to advertise Team RH.

How this shambles is still ongoing is shocking and terrifies me the amount of people he is still ripping off. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

• Wow
  • Heart

Katienana

I followed the plan for nearly 4 years. I ended up weighing the same as when I started!!
Since stopping I'm no longer weighing my food or tracking every morsel that passes my lips. I dont stand on the spot doing steps. I eat balanced meals mostly but if I go out for a meal or have a takeaway then I just eat a bit lighter the next day. I've started doing couch 25k and I've actually begun to lose weight. I'm really enjoying running and the freedom of not tracking. It was in no way worth it for me and was pushing me into disordered eating. I'm not even overweight, I want a lose a bit just for pure vanity. For anyone thinking of leaving don't be afraid, you won't necessarily put weight on but even if you do that's better than being stuck in a horrible system of thinking constantly about food and how many calories are in every mouthful.

• Heart

TenTonKaren

Screenshot_20230102-153720.png
Screenshot_20230102-153729.png

This obnoxious fuck and his so called coaches have literally told members to drink calories to hit their daily calorie target

What a truly horrible man he is

TenTonKaren

He needs to decide what he wants to be - nutritionist, PT, health advisor, life coach.... and ffs stop trying to get your catchphrase to catch on. Its shit
8. Don't use your power as the CEO of a company to hire young, impressionable women, spend months belittling them, then try to shag them

• Haha

Claymorekick

Chatty Member
The interactions with the other fitness provider are unbelievable 🤯🤯 how arrogant do you have to be to start critiquing other people's products/websites when they did not even ask you to!

I feel like messaging the woman and directing her here so she can see she did absolutely nothing wrong.

Reactions: 13

MissLarissa

What happened?
I asked for help with targets, there was pleasant discourse then he popped up said he'd seen the data and knew what was really going on, I couldn't possibly survive on the data I'd provided and then proceeded to do a live where I was referred to as 'testing' and used as an example of not being truthful

• Wow
  • Angry
I swear I’ll never trust Trust Pilot again for anything. One bad review on 3 November followed by about 40 5* ones all on 4 November. It’s so obvious he sets his cult on there every time someone posts anything critical.