TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I can tell there hasn't been anything 'personal' since around the time the calorie clubs kicked in? And even then the 'advice' was provided bt successful members turned (unqualified) 'coaches'
I can remember getting personal coaching back in 2017, but it was then the main coaches were Peter, WJS and Rachael. There were a few others around too. Most questions went via the POD. As I've said before, we all knew each other. We helped to set up the calorie clubs by entering our weight, calorie burn and steps. I can remember Richie and Rachael both telling me I needed to stop dieting and move to maintenance and then bulk. That would have been around Summer 2017. They could do this, because they knew us. I'm sure we all had notes written up against our names too.

That all fell by the wayside as he got bigger and bigger. More and more unqualified coaches drafted in. By 2019, it was laughable. Those of us who'd been there a while knew way more than what the so called coaches knew. Coaches only became coaches if you brown nosed WJS enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I can remember getting personal coaching back in 2017, but it was then the main coaches were Peter, WJS and Rachael. There were a few others around too. Most questions went via the POD. As I've said before, we all knew each other. We helped to set up the calorie clubs by entering our weight, calorie burn and steps. I can remember Richie and Rachael both telling me I needed to stop dieting and move to maintenance and then bulk. That would have been around Summer 2017. They could do this, because they knew us. I'm sure we all had notes written up against our names too.

That all fell by the wayside as he got bigger and bigger. More and more unqualified coaches drafted in. By 2019, it was laughable. Those of us who'd been there a while knew way more than what the so called coaches knew. Coaches only became coaches if you brown nosed WJS enough.
We probably helped each other then (before I was messaged and told off for doing so! 🤪 )

Reactions: 3

WS that the Peter that went on to start health revolution? Similar set up berating people for not following properly and if you didn’t follow their letter of the diet law they wouldn’t coach you. Proper cult like following again

WS that the Peter that went on to start health revolution? Similar set up berating people for not following properly and if you didn’t follow their letter of the diet law they wouldn’t coach you. Proper cult like following again
I'd have guessed Peter Preece, he set up Preece Nutrition. I liked Pete, he was the nice one in the piranha pool.

Reactions: 7
I'd have guessed Peter Preece, he set up Preece Nutrition. I liked Pete, he was the nice one in the piranha pool.
Peter was a gentleman, and was disgusted by the way WJS treated the members and affiliates

Reactions: 6
I think you're thinking of Jason Munro, who I believe is similar to WJS. Although, he was booted by WJS for being a bit of a kn0b

Peter Preece was a saint. When he left TRH, he set up a free group and for months, he'd work for around 16-20hrs a day, tirelessly helping people with their calories and struggles. Eventually, he set up a paid group, for a small monthly fee. He had no further income, so needed something to live on. Peter died in January this year and shocked many of us. The 2 people are not comparable.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think you're thinking of Jason Munro, who I believe is similar to WJS. Although, he was booted by WJS for being a bit of a kn0b

Peter Preece was a saint. When he left TRH, he set up a free group and for months, he'd work for around 16-20hrs a day, tirelessly helping people with their calories and struggles. Eventually, he set up a paid group, for a small monthly fee. He had no further income, so needed something to live on. Peter died in January this year and shocked many of us. The 2 people are not comparable.
It was def a bloke called Peter - obviously it wasn’t the same one, apologies for assuming it was. This Peter was def something to do with/aff to team rh and a complete twit but not in the same league as Richie. He did try the you’re tied in to a 12 month contract which was as soon as you signed up to the app. No real help other than a “coach” giving you your cals and macros then telling you you were tit because you didn’t walk enough ir dared have a 2 finger kit Kat even if cals allowed and therefor you were not eligible for 1-1 coaching .

Reactions: 1
It’s actually an easy one to check as the furlough pay will be on her tax records, she just needs to phone HMRC and see if they have any record of her getting furlough, and if they do she needs to report it as fraud.
I’ll pass this onto her thank you!! He broke her mentally and she lives in fear of him for some reason ☹
Ive tried to reason with her that he’s just a jumped up narc bleep but he really did a number on her becos she has panic attacks that he’ll turn up at her door becos she lives within a geographical radius of him!😔
hope I can convince her to contact them!!!

More and more unqualified coaches drafted in. Coaches only became coaches if you brown nosed WJS enough.
Is this even legal??how can you coach someone with no qualifications??
my own experience of coaches was tit and they were useless!they used to reply to you in group and it was rubbish.generic like they’d been given a sheet of replies they should use 🤨
also no dealing with one person just multiple people and comments deleted all the time so you’d only see half an answer! 🙄

Last edited:
I’ll pass this onto her thank you!! He broke her mentally and she lives in fear of him for some reason ☹
Ive tried to reason with her that he’s just a jumped up narc bleep but he really did a number on her becos she has panic attacks that he’ll turn up at her door becos she lives within a geographical radius of him!😔
hope I can convince her to contact them!!!
That's a narcissist for you, they get in your head and that worry about him turning up is pretty real when someone like that has had their claws in you. My ex had me worried he might try to get in the house and even now 8yrs later I keep a key in the door so he couldn't use a "missing" key and get in.

Any reports of fraud are done anonymously, the reporter can choose not to give their name. He would have to go round every former employee to figure out who and could still be wrong. Let's face it, from those glass door reviews there's a few former employees who might take the opportunity to report WJS.

I worked at a benefit office for a while and if we reported suspected fraud, many of the times it would come back no further action because they looked at the value of the fraud against the cost of investigation and didn't take a lot of reports on. The only reason we got an outcome was because it was a staff email address, I don't think HMRC would notify of outcome. The reporting form is on gov.uk and it says if you suspect fraud but don't know the answers, do not try to find them out, just put what you know on there.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
That's a narcissist for you, they get in your head and that worry about him turning up is pretty real when someone like that has had their claws in you. My ex had me worried he might try to get in the house and even now 8yrs later I keep a key in the door so he couldn't use a "missing" key and get in.

Any reports of fraud are done anonymously, the reporter can choose not to give their name. He would have to go round every former employee to figure out who and could still be wrong. Let's face it, from those glass door reviews there's a few former employees who might take the opportunity to report WJS.

I worked at a benefit office for a while and if we reported suspected fraud, many of the times it would come back no further action because they looked at the value of the fraud against the cost of investigation and didn't take a lot of reports on. The only reason we got an outcome was because it was a staff email address, I don't think HMRC would notify of outcome. The reporting form is on gov.uk and it says if you suspect fraud but don't know the answers, do not try to find them out, just put what you know on there.
Thank you I’ll let her know that and I’ll update if she does report!
sounds terrible sorry u had to go through that ☹ seeing someone go thru that is awful and is very very real becos she gets panicky if I tell her about stuff from on here that the bleep is up to now and she thinks it relates back to her 😔
as a friend seeing someone in this state after they were a totally different person before working for him is horrible.the stuff I could post here would make people skin crawl but it would identify her!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She's definitely not on her own, there's so many bad reviews on glassdoor. Imagine if all those people feel like that, if he's left them all terrified of him coming after them accusing them of stuff. He's a horrible bleep of a man. I can't believe I used to recommend them to people, before I started to see through him. Now I think bleeping hell I fell for another conman.

• Sad
Ex member - 54

Hi everyone, I cancelled my DD as quite frankly I’m really struggling to pay at the moment. I was going to email them to see if they could do anything for me but got chatting to a friend who left recently. She directed me here and I’ve since read all the threads. Wow! I’m absolutely disgusted in the screenshots that were sent from messages by members of their team. The language used about paying members omg!! I had this guy on a pedestal and thought he was amazing. Truth be told looking back it was too much for me. I asked for advice on whether I could lower my steps and I got a reply from one of their coaches saying I should stick at it for another 2 weeks. I’ve picked up lots of injuries since trying to get 15k steps daily! My plantar came back, my knees are killing and I had a stress fracture a few months ago which the Dr told me was due to too much increased exercise!! I cancelled my DD but I’ve since been shown emails they sent my friend when she cancelled and now I’m panicking that I’ll be taken to court. I have a young family and we’re struggling with the cost of living and I’m having sleepless nights thinking about it all. Could anyone offer any advice on what’s best to do going forward. I really don’t want to give this man anymore of my money but I’m scared. Thank you xx

• Wow
  • Sad
Ex member - 54

Hi everyone, I cancelled my DD as quite frankly I’m really struggling to pay at the moment. I was going to email them to see if they could do anything for me but got chatting to a friend who left recently. She directed me here and I’ve since read all the threads. Wow! I’m absolutely disgusted in the screenshots that were sent from messages by members of their team. The language used about paying members omg!! I had this guy on a pedestal and thought he was amazing. Truth be told looking back it was too much for me. I asked for advice on whether I could lower my steps and I got a reply from one of their coaches saying I should stick at it for another 2 weeks. I’ve picked up lots of injuries since trying to get 15k steps daily! My plantar came back, my knees are killing and I had a stress fracture a few months ago which the Dr told me was due to too much increased exercise!! I cancelled my DD but I’ve since been shown emails they sent my friend when she cancelled and now I’m panicking that I’ll be taken to court. I have a young family and we’re struggling with the cost of living and I’m having sleepless nights thinking about it all. Could anyone offer any advice on what’s best to do going forward. I really don’t want to give this man anymore of my money but I’m scared. Thank you xx
Ignore ignore ignore

They won't take you to court for £50, it'll take way too long and it'll cost him a fortune. He's desperate for new signups so won't waste money on legal fees

Debt recovery companies have no power to take money off you. You haven't take a loan, they'd have to take you to court to get the money back and, worse case scenario, if they start court proceedings then you can just pay what's owed a couple of days before going into court.

BUT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN

Ignore everything they send

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ignore ignore ignore

They won't take you to court for £50, it'll take way too long and it'll cost him a fortune. He's desperate for new signups so won't waste money on legal fees

Debt recovery companies have no power to take money off you. You haven't take a loan, they'd have to take you to court to get the money back and, worse case scenario, if they start court proceedings then you can just pay what's owed a couple of days before going into court.

BUT THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN

Ignore everything they send
It'll cost him far more than £50 with court fees, postage, staff costs, etc. He's just a bully.

• Heart
Ex Member 55 - what a waste of time and money. Received emails demanding money threatening legal action, i've blocked them

• Sad
At this point I’d sign up again and cancel the direct debit just to wind them up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.