TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The timing of his announcement has now become clear. Total rebranding now revealed - new logo, photos - on facebook. Obviously he had to reveal Rachael was no longer part of it as she is not on the photos.

I'm all for staff photos but what happens when some of them inevitably realise what a narcisstic knob he is and leave - do they get airbrushed out 🤣

Oh and I am still really disappointed that Rachael's sister still chooses to work there. If I had watched my sister be treated in that way, not a chance would I have anything to so with them, let alone work for them.
Its pretty obvious that he was advised not to announce the split until they both came to an agreement re: the business as she’s a partner in that I’m sure she’s been weighing up her options as in how to proceed it can’t be easy coming to any kind of agreement with that man as he will always be looking to get the better of you and blaming everyone but himself … Her sister has probably decided to stay involved as she’s looking out for Rach’s interests because I’m pretty sure he’d screw over his own grandmother and not think twice about it…

Reactions: 8
Is it actually TeamRH staff in the picture with him? I thought he’d just photoshopped himself into a stick photo.

I wonder if the marketing head or manager knew about the rebrand 🤣 it’s not exactly a professional looking job is it

That Black Friday sale email looks very similar to gym sharks too
I thought it looked familiar

Reactions: 2
Just putting this in here
Rachel we’re all so glad you’re out of there and hope you’re living your best life!

As for the announcement split, EVERYONE knows he’s shagged multiple members of staff behind her back that she found out about and even her family knew about!
If anyone reads WJS and thinks anyone other than WJS ruined his own relationship, they’re delusional!
He was a toxic piece of tit and I’m glad she had the strength to leave him

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I still can't get over the fact he's had them photoshop a stronger hairline on him in the new profile picture. It's perfectly straight, yet on his story you can see it's nothing like that

Pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am actually so glad I found this group. I’m an A&E nurse and used to work nights. I reached out to one of “coaches” after I signed up and said I was really struggling mentally with exhaustion and mentally with my diet. Mix of covid had just hit us, queues, no staff. It wasn’t an excuse but I felt drained. I asked for some help on meals as I said some days I wasn’t getting a break and felt like I just needed a sugar lift. If they had any better ideas for helping with me working nights. And on my days off I was zonked and drained.

The reply I got was something along the lines of “we are all dealing with hardship in life. Some just let it get to us more then others. Ask yourself if you really want to lose weight or just continue to make excuses”.

The response actually made me question, if I was actually lazy. It took me a while to realise jugging a 1year old, doing a masters degree and working as a full time nurse. I’d actually reached burnout.
I wasn’t making excuses, I couldn’t switch off from work and when I could I’d cry because reality hit me. If these tit coaches have ever given you advise, honestly don’t take what they say seriously. Waste of space.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I am actually so glad I found this group. I’m an A&E nurse and used to work nights. I reached out to one of “coaches” after I signed up and said I was really struggling mentally with exhaustion and mentally with my diet. Mix of covid had just hit us, queues, no staff. It wasn’t an excuse but I felt drained. I asked for some help on meals as I said some days I wasn’t getting a break and felt like I just needed a sugar lift. If they had any better ideas for helping with me working nights. And on my days off I was zonked and drained.

The reply I got was something along the lines of “we are all dealing with hardship in life. Some just let it get to us more then others. Ask yourself if you really want to lose weight or just continue to make excuses”.

The response actually made me question, if I was actually lazy. It took me a while to realise jugging a 1year old, doing a masters degree and working as a full time nurse. I’d actually reached burnout.
I wasn’t making excuses, I couldn’t switch off from work and when I could I’d cry because reality hit me. If these tit coaches have ever given you advise, honestly don’t take what they say seriously. Waste of space.
This is awful, I"m so sorry to hear this

I wish there was a way that stories like this could make their way into the world, other than on this site. Someone in your situation will end up suing him.

It sounds like you're an awesome human. Don't let this horror show of a human make you think otherwise

Reactions: 9

That’s awful I’m sorry they treat you like that. You were dealing with a lot and that should have been acknowledged and taken seriously. Thank you for your work as an A&E nurse. I can’t even imagine how demanding that is. And to be studying and juggling a baby at the same time amid a global pandemic… hats off to you. You should have been given some tailored support and not fobbed off like that.

Unbelievable, how dare they say that. Much respect to you for everything you're doing.

Reactions: 3
Just putting this in here
Rachel we’re all so glad you’re out of there and hope you’re living your best life!

As for the announcement split, EVERYONE knows he’s shagged multiple members of staff behind her back that she found out about and even her family knew about!
If anyone reads WJS and thinks anyone other than WJS ruined his own relationship, they’re delusional!
He was a toxic piece of tit and I’m glad she had the strength to leave him
Yep he wasn't faithful at all. His poor me post about the split when he said we weren't all over each other like people think. Well they wouldn't be with separate beds.
His idea 4-5 years ago or there abouts, so he didn't wake 'his Rach' up when he got up at daft times. But they apparently had the beds pushed together. The distance between them even with beds pushed together.
I do hope she now has a happy and fulfilling life on her terms.

Reactions: 3

That's awful! Just more oroof that there is nothing tailored or personalised about his plan, and its all copy and paste answers from unqualified "coaches". Sure that response is probably true for some members who are kidding themselves and making excuses, let's face it we've all been there. But everybody's circumstances are different and responses and help need to be personal to that individual. They are a very bunch of crooks who are responsible for numerous people having mental health issues, eating disorders and physical health problems.

Reactions: 6
So he finally had to confess shes left him, think members were asking a lot of questions so he was forced to, and I think it’s only worded so nicely as he doesn’t wanna lose all the members that like Rachel more than him, as that’s the majority, he’s just trying to keep them on side and try and make them like poor heart broken him. Making sure he leaves them thinking Rachel still thinks highly of him so they will too 🙄

if his post was genuine, why when he thanked people in his life not long ago, did he re edit it a few times and eventually decided to add her name last on the list?
maybe he’s announced it as hes gonna remove her from companies house as a director so knew he had to put his spin on it before hand

Hes just a master manipulater, everything he does and says has an ulterior motive. He knows exactly what he's doing. He's absolutely despicable

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.