TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Share your TeamRH experience here. Don’t over share if you want to remain anonymous.
If anyone wants to be included in the ex member/employee count of ‘disgruntleds’ we counted up to 49 in previous thread. Only counting if members here wish to be counted so put a note in your post if you do or take the next number.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did anyone else see the recent video Richie posted, ‘over the moon’ that he had been stopped by someone who said he had changed their life?

I may be totally wrong but I find these videos a bit fake and unbelievable as if they are just his way to get positive comments and advertise his business.

In the video he said he had just been to the gym then went to Tesco for some protein, stopped by a guy who said he has his app, is in the groups and has lost 6 or 7 stone.

I would have thought he would have taken his own brand of protein to the gym with him that buy from Tesco (although he could have meant food rather than a protein shake). Would the guy not have said exactly how much he’d lost, was it 6 or 7 stone. Just didn’t feel genuine to me, along with most of the other posts and videos. In the early days I watched his videos and thought this guy was really trying to make a difference and help people and not in it for money, I think he has real issues now and potentially dangerous. Personality seems very up and down

Reminded me of the stuff about his employee that he was going all out to protect and getting everyone to work through the night to get to the bottom of something that meant the colleague hadn’t done something wrong, showing he cares for his staff and trusts them. I just didn’t believe it and felt it was a way to get likes and positive comments of how kind he is and nice to work for.

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else see the recent video Richie posted, ‘over the moon’ that he had been stopped by someone who said he had changed their life?

I may be totally wrong but I find these videos a bit fake and unbelievable as if they are just his way to get positive comments and advertise his business.

In the video he said he had just been to the gym then went to Tesco for some protein, stopped by a guy who said he has his app, is in the groups and has lost 6 or 7 stone.

I would have thought he would have taken his own brand of protein to the gym with him that buy from Tesco (although he could have meant food rather than a protein shake). Would the guy not have said exactly how much he’d lost, was it 6 or 7 stone. Just didn’t feel genuine to me, along with most of the other posts and videos. In the early days I watched his videos and thought this guy was really trying to make a difference and help people and not in it for money, I think he has real issues now and potentially dangerous. Personality seems very up and down

Reminded me of the stuff about his employee that he was going all out to protect and getting everyone to work through the night to get to the bottom of something that meant the colleague hadn’t done something wrong, showing he cares for his staff and trusts them. I just didn’t believe it and felt it was a way to get likes and positive comments of how kind he is and nice to work for.
Yes I think you’re right. None of it rings true. Too many inconsistencies and oddities in what he says. And why not do a post with this mystery person? I thought the same about the protein too.

He’s not even a very good story teller.

He’s a flat out liar and encourages staff to lie/make up facts to members/create fake scenarios (anyone else remember the “ask richie” segment he did for all of a week where he was making up fake scenarios but pretending members submitted anonymous stories?? 🤔) and just back up his absolute constant bullshit.
None of it is true. He’s OBSESSED with becoming viral so he can flog crappy memberships to unsuspecting people!
He’s tried so many different things and none of it works 😂

Isn’t a bit strange that....
“Anonymous” posts in his group, and within seconds a looooong reply is posted by WJS 🤔
He’s usually trying to come across as caring and pretending he’s a saint (which he fails badly at becos he’s too much of a narc) or he’s trying the old “tough love” nonsense and anonymous (AKA richie himself) tells WJS how wonderful he is and they’re going to give it their best 🤢

everything he does is manipulated or false.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Agree, it’s all made up, trying to keep the lemmings blinkered and in awe of how amazing and life changing him and his app are, to prompt hundreds of ‘ur so amazing, I love u’ posts.

I actually feel sorry for those sucked in by it all 🙁

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see James Smith on This Morning yesterday? (it was on the TV in a waiting room I was in at the time) - I bet WJS was seething with jealousy!

Reactions: 9
Written himself another glassdoor review 😂 he considers himself inspirational !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Funny how there were only about 4 reviews on there until the past few months, one negative went on and he's all over it lol
Insisting on controlling others opinions no matter what, no genuine experience is allowed to voice an opinion as it’s considered an attack on him 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Insisting on controlling others opinions no matter what, no genuine experience is allowed to voice an opinion as it’s considered an attack on him 🙄
Ah of course - if you don’t agree and spend hours telling him how wonderful he is on facebook, you’re automatically a “troll” 😒

I've felt so much calmer since being away from teamrh. My diet is under control, but healthy. With teamrh I was obsessing, feeling guilty over a fibre one bar, looking at my one star in the app and thinking 'ok, failed today, stuff it I'll have a wispa and start again tomorrow'. Quit running because they said it was pointless, thought a 100cal protein bar was 'shite' and meant I couldn't have a mars bar. Much happier now. Just wanted to share that reflection!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've felt so much calmer since being away from teamrh. My diet is under control, but healthy. With teamrh I was obsessing, feeling guilty over a fibre one bar, looking at my one star in the app and thinking 'ok, failed today, stuff it I'll have a wispa and start again tomorrow'. Quit running because they said it was pointless, thought a 100cal protein bar was 'shite' and meant I couldn't have a mars bar. Much happier now. Just wanted to share that reflection!
The whole “plan” is basically all richies own issues with food bundled into one badly designed diet 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
Good bleeping lord will he get over that lie about opening it up to key workers? It was open to every c*** before Covid but he wanted to look the hero.

Reactions: 12
Just a repost for more pats on the back at how kind and selfless he is, and to get sympathy for alm the nasty ppl he had to put up with. Lol no he's gutted his group is tiny now hahaha. Is he still advertising he has 99k members?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.