TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I won’t tolerate anyone speaking to our staff like tit
Unless you’re richie, then that’s the standard way you communicate with them 👌

Reactions: 6
“I won’t tolerate anyone speaking to our staff like tit
When it said on the trust pilot they'd said they wouldn't tolerate being treated like that, to the phrase crock of tit. From a man who used bleep like a comma in his lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This approach will never appeal to the masses, just the few who lap up the opportunity to gain some validation from him. Whilst I can see the funny side, to a degree, that is not how to win friends and influence people in the world of business. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.

He’s deluded. He’s rubbing his own business completely into the ground and finding himself funny as he does it.

Reactions: 4
I'll be training you myself I'm gonna invest everything into making you the most incredible sales agent the world has ever seen.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🔔🔚
However I won't invest thar much... you can live on £230 a week gross and you can't have another job.

• Haha
  • Heart
I won’t tolerate anyone speaking to our staff like tit
came here to say this!!

Reactions: 3
His whole business model just doesn’t fit with how people (especially younger people) now communicate and consume media, products and services.
look at how well weight loss apps/plans like Noom are doing.The language is all focused around wellness and being kind to yourself. The big names in fitness all have started following this line. People are increasingly interested in how fitness can benefit mental well-being, rather than fat loss. Richie won’t even allow you to count a jog in the fresh air or yoga as exercise on his plan.

The Gordon Ramsey style of “tough love” is so outdated and unfashionable. People don’t want to pay money to be called a lazy and fat. They don’t want to be referred to as cunts or listen to someone who tells them it’s their fault if you can’t lose weight.

He doesn’t have the business acumen to do any proper research into the market.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
His whole business model just doesn’t fit with how people (especially younger people) now communicate and consume media, products and services.
look at how well weight loss apps/plans like Noom are doing.The language is all focused around wellness and being kind to yourself. The big names in fitness all have started following this line. People are increasingly interested in how fitness can benefit mental well-being, rather than fat loss. Richie won’t even allow you to count a jog in the fresh air or yoga as exercise on his plan.

The Gordon Ramsey style of “tough love” is so outdated and unfashionable. People don’t want to pay money to be called a lazy and fat. They don’t want to be referred to as cunts or listen to someone who tells them it’s their fault if you can’t lose weight.

I think this is a really good point. Just...spot on. How can his company survive when he refuses to adapt and move with the times? He loves slagging WW and SW but even they change their model to keep things fresh.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hes so predictable I feel really sorry for him. Hes been slapped on the wrist by Trustpilot for sending invites to review so he now posts it in his comments. What a beggy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
However I won't invest thar much... you can live on £230 a week gross and you can't have another job.
Classic wish James smith trying to underpay his staff to make them think they should be grateful for their crappy jobs pahahahahahaha!

He really is deluded and stuck back in 2015 when he thought every man and their dog thought he was world class 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
joker!

Reactions: 4
It really grinds my gears that if you exoress a dislike for WJS you get jumped on and told its because you're a snowflake who doesn't like to hear the truth. No. I'm a 42 year old woman, I'm not a silly little girl, what I don't like is his lying, his bullying, his exploiting vulnerable ppl, his racist comments. I could go on and on,

Reactions: 15

This is completely valid, and comes from the fact that he wouldn't do any of the things you mention for mental health reasons. A walk outside, yoga etc would be so alien to him, and he's the centre of the universe, so you can't do what he doesn't like

Same with his diet of bland, no taste tit. Sugar free pop instead of full fat, even though stomach health is massively impacted by shite like that. He doesn't care about anyone's mental or physical wellbeing, just that they lose fat and can look at themselves in a mirror like he does. Pure bleeping vanity at the expense of everything else

Not understanding the point of his post, all we can see is someone contacted him as not happy, he replied unprofessionally, they were disgusted with his reply and asked his name, he sent a pic of his face ?! where was she abusive ? If ur in the right Richie, show us the whole chat !

Reactions: 7
I would love for the person on the other end of that chat to post the full conversation somewhere (here preferably 🤣) so transparent for him to say it was awful but not actually show it so therefore it clearly wasn't and is just a tactic to get more reviews and manipulate Trust pilot. If it even happened 🤔

Reactions: 11
I did wonder if he realises the expiry date on team rh is coming up, 5yrs ago they had potential now they just seem stagnant, same stuff over and over, he's gotten worse and more negative in his Facebook posts, the team that was RH has broken down and its just the Richie Howey show. There's only 19,000 members now they have that new group. He probably realises himself that the new sign ups aren't coming at the same rate, he's having to push for positive reviews on his posts.

Reactions: 11
I did wonder if he realises the expiry date on team rh is coming up, 5yrs ago they had potential now they just seem stagnant, same stuff over and over, he's gotten worse and more negative in his Facebook posts, the team that was RH has broken down and its just the Richie Howey show. There's only 19,000 members now they have that new group. He probably realises himself that the new sign ups aren't coming at the same rate, he's having to push for positive reviews on his posts.
I'v esaid this previously as well. The days of the 'shock' fitness professional are long gone. He took it too far. He was unable to see that certain situations require a bit more background or empathy before blasting them all over social media. His peers at the time have all moved on and evolved- many incorporating wellness and mental health awareness aspects to nutrition and health. Can you imagine meditation with WJS? 🙈
It's common knowledge he can't keep staff because of his overbearing attitude and anger issues. And his latest job opening just proves how little he values people as staff.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.