TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s practically a fraudster and no court in the land would find his business practice ethical. His argument that you have used the service once you’ve downloaded the app is absolute rubbish. All you get when you download the app you can get free online. He is purely a bully and he thinks he can scare people into paying him an income.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s practically a fraudster and no court in the land would find his business practice ethical.
He’ll be actively trying to avoid court because he won’t want his finances looking into too closely....that would be the final nail in his already bullshit full business coffin 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
He’s making up stories again from happy customers.

Can anyone let me know what WJS stands for please? Tried googling it so I didn’t have to ask lol.
Funny how his anonymous stuff always addresses what's been discussed on here 🤣🤣🤣 mate you're a car crash who never stops lying, get a life

• Haha
Funny how his anonymous stuff always addresses what's been discussed on here 🤣🤣🤣 mate you're a car crash who never stops lying, get a life
Anonymous post:
I’m with my partner who doesn’t support me weighing my food, and wanting to get a world cla....er change my physique.
I’ve told him that before he met me he had no self confidence and didn’t give any fu...er needed to buck his ideas up. And that meeting me was a game changer.
Don’t get me wrong, my diet consists completely of WJS protein pow...I mean team rh world class protein powder, rice crispies, water and steroi...erm - but that’s dedication to getting a world class physique and pushing myself to the limit!
I’ve told him to kiss my balloon knot, and I’m wondering if the amazing richie howey, fitness guru and all round worldy, can give me some advice on how to dump my partner and become obsessive with weigh....erm, and smash my goals to get a world class physique?

Awaiting your immediate, already written out reply Richie, love from Rich...er “Anonymous”

Hi richie 👋 save you burning brain cells thinking up your latest “Anon” post, I’ve posted one above you can copy and paste!
It’s Friday and we know how hard u hit them steroids on a weekend, so take it easy and don’t strain yourself thinking up WORLD CLASS CONTENT 😎
If u need anymore marketing tips, you know us tattlers here to help you out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anonymous post:
I’m with my partner who doesn’t support me weighing my food, and wanting to get a world cla....er change my physique.
I’ve told him that before he met me he had no self confidence and didn’t give any fu...er needed to buck his ideas up. And that meeting me was a game changer.
Don’t get me wrong, my diet consists completely of WJS protein pow...I mean team rh world class protein powder, rice crispies, water and steroi...erm - but that’s dedication to getting a world class physique and pushing myself to the limit!
I’ve told him to kiss my balloon knot, and I’m wondering if the amazing richie howey, fitness guru and all round worldy, can give me some advice on how to dump my partner and become obsessive with weigh....erm, and smash my goals to get a world class physique?

Awaiting your immediate, already written out reply Richie, love from Rich...er “Anonymous”

Hi richie 👋 save you burning brain cells thinking up your latest “Anon” post, I’ve posted one above you can copy and paste!
It’s Friday and we know how hard u hit them steroids on a weekend, so take it easy and don’t strain yourself thinking up WORLD CLASS CONTENT 😎
I got to the second paragraph and it was only then I realised it was you taking the p1ss 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anonymous post:

WORLD CLASS post. You win the internet!

You know the problem with this post? You shouldn’t have to apologise to people at work for being short or disrespecting them. Because you should not disrespect anyone at work. Period. And we all know you’re playing it down and this is your way of diminishing responsibility for the real tit storm that’s going on. Acting like it’s normal to treat people like tit but you’re the big man because you apologised on Facebook. Pack it in man.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

You know the problem with this post? You shouldn’t have to apologise to people at work for being short or disrespecting them. Because you should not disrespect anyone at work. Period. And we all know you’re playing it down and this is your way of diminishing responsibility for the real tit storm that’s going on. Acting like it’s normal to treat people like tit but you’re the big man because you apologised on Facebook. Pack it in man.
He posts a lot of stuff about his bad days at work. They seem to happen a lot

And these are just the ones he posts about. I imagine there's 10 times as many he doesn't post about

Also, duck off with these posts. Don't try to monetise being a tit boss

He posts a lot of stuff about his bad days at work. They seem to happen a lot

And these are just the ones he posts about. I imagine there's 10 times as many he doesn't post about

Also, duck off with these posts. Don't try to monetise being a tit boss
and the reality of it is he’s a terrible boss, I don’t like the term boss but if sums him up that he thinks he is the boss, not a leader or even manager but a boss that bosses people around…

I have manager in my title but I prefer to consider myself a leader, I don’t need to get off on being the boss

We can read him like a book! Regardless of how you feel, what's going on, you jeave it at the door, ESPECIALLY when you're in a managerial role. It's never acceptable to take your mood out on your staff. Apologies mean jack tit after the 10th time, especially when they're insincere and only offered to make you look good. Prick

Reactions: 10
We can read him like a book! Regardless of how you feel, what's going on, you jeave it at the door, ESPECIALLY when you're in a managerial role. It's never acceptable to take your mood out on your staff. Apologies mean jack tit after the 10th time, especially when they're insincere and only offered to make you look good. Prick
It’s worrying that he is even working around other people. Especially when that is his life. He has no other outlet, no personality. no other interests that I’m aware or, nothing else to speak of but diet and working out. That would drive anyone to insanity

Reactions: 3
I’ll just leave this here, can’t imagine why this group jumped to mind when I read it…
B336815E-2E76-47E8-8161-9E700B53CE7F.png

I joined Team RH just as their app launched. I paid for the full year in a lump sum, think it was £80 or thereabouts. I had been following Team RH since his viral Juice Plus video and absolutely loved his content, which is why I joined and I was desperate for results. I was a bit miffed to see that it was basically just FitnessPal linked with his app but anyway, beyond that I started trying to lose the weight and get into shape. I obsessed over the amount of steps I was doing. I suffer from severe mental health problems which includes obsessive behaviours which didn’t help when I was told I had to hit 15K steps to feel worthy of an award. I woke up at 4am every morning and walked circles around my living room, wore my carpets down to the threads and everything. I reached out to Richie and explained my mental health problems and explained my medication might be the cause of my weight gain, not the eating (because to be honest I wasn’t eating much) to be then told to not make excuses for my medication and that I was beyond capable of losing weight by following the plan and doing my steps. So I obsessively did my steps, had a mental breakdown, ended up in a psychiatric facility and I STILL paced the hospital trying to get my steps. I renewed my membership again. Also paying the £80 lump sum. Then noticed his content was getting more and more nasty as time went on. He wasn’t supportive anymore, he was confrontational and quick to jump to defensives. He really had it in for Slimming World and constantly bullied the organisation. He started fat shaming. He start using disgusting language for no good reason. At that point I was done. I sold my Apple Watch and refuse to count my steps anymore. I’ll happily stay a “fat Brenda” as long as it doesn’t mean that I have to involve a toxic tit haired narcissist in my journey.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I joined Team RH just as their app launched. I paid for the full year in a lump sum, think it was £80 or thereabouts. I had been following Team RH since his viral Juice Plus video and absolutely loved his content, which is why I joined and I was desperate for results. I was a bit miffed to see that it was basically just FitnessPal linked with his app but anyway, beyond that I started trying to lose the weight and get into shape. I obsessed over the amount of steps I was doing. I suffer from severe mental health problems which includes obsessive behaviours which didn’t help when I was told I had to hit 15K steps to feel worthy of an award. I woke up at 4am every morning and walked circles around my living room, wore my carpets down to the threads and everything. I reached out to Richie and explained my mental health problems and explained my medication might be the cause of my weight gain, not the eating (because to be honest I wasn’t eating much) to be then told to not make excuses for my medication and that I was beyond capable of losing weight by following the plan and doing my steps. So I obsessively did my steps, had a mental breakdown, ended up in a psychiatric facility and I STILL paced the hospital trying to get my steps. I renewed my membership again. Also paying the £80 lump sum. Then noticed his content was getting more and more nasty as time went on. He wasn’t supportive anymore, he was confrontational and quick to jump to defensives. He really had it in for Slimming World and constantly bullied the organisation. He started fat shaming. He start using disgusting language for no good reason. At that point I was done. I sold my Apple Watch and refuse to count my steps anymore. I’ll happily stay a “fat Brenda” as long as it doesn’t mean that I have to involve a toxic tit haired narcissist in my journey.
this is terrible that u went through such an awful time cos of this bleep and his half arsed tit plan! ❤😩😩😩❤

he’s said “I apologised to those i felt I disrespected” means he’s been a bleeping bleep to all his staff but has excused some of his behaviour in his mind by VICTIM BLAMING those he felt weren’t worthy of an apology!
richie howey you are a horrible horrible piece of tit and STILL ruining people’s lives by taking out all your insecurities on your staff!
NO CEO OR BOSS RUNS THEIR COMPANY OR TREATS THEIR STAFF LIKE YOU!!! you are a vile specimen and getting random balloon knot lickers on Facebook to stroke your ego and make you feel better, is the biggest sign of how much of a fake bastard u are!!!
Go back to shagging sorka and spending weekends on the sniff, ya daft bleep!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I think it was in thread 9 where WJS had posted about needing ID for social media and shared a screenshot where I commented about him using Joe Berwicks fake account to get info... Well.... I just noticed a Facebook messenger request. If this doesn't sum the bullying bleep up....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think it was in thread 9 where WJS had posted about needing ID for social media and shared a screenshot where I commented about him using Joe Berwicks fake account to get info... Well.... I just noticed a Facebook messenger request. If this doesn't sum the bullying bleep up....
What a plank. He can’t handle anyone pointing out his ridiculous contradictory statements. To think that he actually sends messages like that just shows what he is like.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.