TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he will continue to do so. And are they the only two staff members that he can show to the public? I’d like to hear from the horses mouths how it is to work at TeamRH from the staff themselves. And not those two favourites. By the way WJS favouritism in the workplace is toxic. It might be fun for those in the clique but I guarantee the rest of the team won’t be having much fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He's posting more exercise stuff on his own page. I find that more interesting than his crappy jokes and diet shaming stuff, that's just boring.

I wonder whether he is trying to rebrand as Richie Howie rather than team RH. Trying to build more of a profile, then set up a new limited company and sign people up under that. Easy way to get rid of Rachel if there are no "clients" through team rh. Eventually he can close that business down.

I don't think he'll ever have enough of a following. Team rh back in the day was good, a proper support group where you could talk to people. He isn't inspiring enough as himself and no community anymore. People doing what he does is 2 a penny.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All TeamRH is now, is a crappy app and a couple of people in an office copying and pasting from a list of standard responses. There is nothing inspiring, there’s no community, no support - just a group of Richie minions ready to pounce on anyone with a ounce of common sense. Days are numbered for TeamRH in my opinion.

Reactions: 13
He's posting more exercise stuff on his own page. I find that more interesting than his crappy jokes and diet shaming stuff, that's just boring.

I wonder whether he is trying to rebrand as Richie Howie rather than team RH. Trying to build more of a profile, then set up a new limited company and sign people up under that. Easy way to get rid of Rachel if there are no "clients" through team rh. Eventually he can close that business down.

I don't think he'll ever have enough of a following. Team rh back in the day was good, a proper support group where you could talk to people. He isn't inspiring enough as himself and no community anymore. People doing what he does is 2 a penny.
Perhaps he's going back to his roots (or lack of... ;)). When I first found him, TRH had not long started and it was more about Richie. I wouldn't be surprised if he's getting very worried about covering his overheads. He'll be getting more manic as his stress levels increase.

Reactions: 5
Rachael also isn't friends with him on Facebook now, unless of course he has blocked me at long bleeping last :) :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rachael also isn't friends with him on Facebook now, unless of course he has blocked me at long bleeping last :) :) :)
Interesting. I can't see either, after she blocked me a while ago after I said something about WJS on a Rebelfit post.

Reactions: 2
He blocked one of my accounts, he hasn't got a clue who I am though. I occasionally interact on his posts so he probably thinks I'm still part of his cult.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If I’d have been accused of “inappropriately touching” other employees I’d be straight to a solicitor. I hope the poster is aware of this and takes action. What a dreadful response. (I hope I’ve posted in correct order, I couldn’t see properly on my screen.)

EDIT I THINK THE POST IS A BIT MIXED UP BUT IT’S THE TEAM RH RESPONSE I’M HIGHLIGHTING.
This is actually my review. A friend of mine sent me a screenshot of your message. I don't the ability to re-respond to their response on Glassdoor, so hopefully I'm able to somewhat defend myself here. For obvious reasons, I wont mention anyone directly, by name or role, nor will I mention who I am. This will all be quite ambiguous so, apologies if it's hard to follow.

On their reply, there is a mention of lateness. This is something that I mentioned myself within my initial review. Both acknowledging it and excusing it as best I can. My absences were caused mainly by a physical health condition, which is worsened by anxiety and stress, which came in an abundance while my time in this job. Again, clearly mentioned in the review, as well as my time at work. These things actually came up during my last review, to which I was told that more compassion (by them, not me) was to be offered on this matter. So I'm unsure why these points were reiterated by the responder.

I did NOT inappropriately touch another member of staff, never mind plural. This is an outrageous accusation. The incident they are talking about, was a new member of staff had joined the workplace, I tapped my hand on their shoulder, not knowing they had an issue with contact as this was never expressed by anyone. After months of working together, and actually becoming quite good friends, this individual actually confronted me and apologised about making the complaint, and that they regretted it. I told this to the person who they made the complaint to, and this person said to "shut up *name*, I'll pretend I didn't hear that. That'll make it complicated."

I have no idea what "explicit remarks" they are talking about, other than the fact that myself and those who worked around me had a bit of banter where we called each other various insults for fun. This private internal text communication was entered and red by, again, a pretty important higher member of staff, who actually found our conversations hilarious and did not feel the need to reprimand us for what we had said. But thats a moot point as no legitimate "explicit remarks" ever happened. That point is slander.

I did pull a plug out of my colleagues monitor, yes. While they were working on it? No. Certain members of staff felt the need to ask us to reorganise and rearrange the office (not ur computers, all the desks, whole desktop computers, monitors, etc), frequently, sometimes twice in the same week. Including carrying standing-to-seating articulating desks, without safety equipment, back supports, down extremely narrow single staircases. On occasion I, and others, would be physically sore and fatigued from doing so, but if you complained or tried to refuse helping, you were reprimanded for not "sharing the load" or "doing your part." This became fairly frustrating, so while doing so, we tried to make it a little more fun by having a bit of banter. I unplugged my colleagues monitor while we were logging out of our machines and shutting them down. Granted, to plug the HDMI cable back it, it would have wasted about 20 seconds. But this is not as severe as made out in the reply.

Possessions were not hidden. I moved a colleagues spare pair of headphones once, while still in sight, again, during another time of moving all of the desks and equipment.

I had 2 complaints made about me by the same individual (mentioned above) both of which were verbally revoked. I'm unaware of the others... So I cannot comment on this point unfortunately. (EDIT) another member of staff put in a complaint about me because I asked for information from them, on the behalf of another member of my team, about a part of their job that directly affected us, and I didn't start the message with Hello, Hi, or at the end say Cya or Bye-bye. A complaint because I forgot to include a few niceties in a message.

The fact that they are seriously trying to lie and say "no one was ever screamed at here" is actually mind boggling. I was screamed at. I was told to "Pack my bleeping tit, and duck off. Pack my tit faster than I have ever packed before and get the duck out." I am aware of 5 witnesses to this individual occasion. This was directed at myself and another member of staff for being 1 minute late, and for the ^ message complaint above.

There have been countless occasions where on Slack, where staff were shamed, sometimes by name, sometimes not. This was not uncommon, but I must admit, it was only done by one significant individual.

I was told I couldn't have more sick days, otherwise there would be a "difficult conversation." As well as this, a member of staff who was with the company basically from day dot told me that they were forced to work during the Covid lockdown restrictions. Where you were NOT allowed to go into work unless you worked for some sort of emergency service. So I know this "we have never (nor will we ever) coerce staff to come into work if they are sick." is bull.

I received no support in my work or personal life. This is a false statement made on their behalf. No matter what I expressed in the workplace, in regards to my mental health while at work, or how I felt in life due to quite drastic life events at the time. I received no support at all. Except from my peers(now friends), and ONE significant member of staff who I believe to no longer be there.

This is a toxic work place, and the words of my review are 100% honest and true. There were so many occasions throughout my time there where we would have afternoon talks where we were all told to enter trust pilot reviews as they had dropped below the 5* mark. So many timed where certain people had to get together to talk about negative reviews to try and get them taken down. One individual was also even set the task of monitoring THIS board to try and manage some sort of damage control.

What a joke

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
@sumthingtosay what you've told us absolutely ties in with what another ex-employee told me- especially about staff being designated to specially monitor social media like Facebook groups and Tattle.

I'm so sorry you had to experience that. I hope you're in a better mindset now, and that your health issues are managable for you.

This is actually my review. A friend of mine sent me a screenshot of your message. I don't the ability to re-respond to their response on Glassdoor, so hopefully I'm able to somewhat defend myself here. For obvious reasons, I wont mention anyone directly, by name or role, nor will I mention who I am. This will all be quite ambiguous so, apologies if it's hard to follow.

On their reply, there is a mention of lateness. This is something that I mentioned myself within my initial review. Both acknowledging it and excusing it as best I can. My absences were caused mainly by a physical health condition, which is worsened by anxiety and stress, which came in an abundance while my time in this job. Again, clearly mentioned in the review, as well as my time at work. These things actually came up during my last review, to which I was told that more compassion (by them, not me) was to be offered on this matter. So I'm unsure why these points were reiterated by the responder.

I did NOT inappropriately touch another member of staff, never mind plural. This is an outrageous accusation. The incident they are talking about, was a new member of staff had joined the workplace, I tapped my hand on their shoulder, not knowing they had an issue with contact as this was never expressed by anyone. After months of working together, and actually becoming quite good friends, this individual actually confronted me and apologised about making the complaint, and that they regretted it. I told this to the person who they made the complaint to, and this person said to "shut up *name*, I'll pretend I didn't hear that. That'll make it complicated."

I have no idea what "explicit remarks" they are talking about, other than the fact that myself and those who worked around me had a bit of banter where we called each other various insults for fun. This private internal text communication was entered and red by, again, a pretty important higher member of staff, who actually found our conversations hilarious and did not feel the need to reprimand us for what we had said. But thats a moot point as no legitimate "explicit remarks" ever happened. That point is slander.

I did pull a plug out of my colleagues monitor, yes. While they were working on it? No. Certain members of staff felt the need to ask us to reorganise and rearrange the office (not ur computers, all the desks, whole desktop computers, monitors, etc), frequently, sometimes twice in the same week. Including carrying standing-to-seating articulating desks, without safety equipment, back supports, down extremely narrow single staircases. On occasion I, and others, would be physically sore and fatigued from doing so, but if you complained or tried to refuse helping, you were reprimanded for not "sharing the load" or "doing your part." This became fairly frustrating, so while doing so, we tried to make it a little more fun by having a bit of banter. I unplugged my colleagues monitor while we were logging out of our machines and shutting them down. Granted, to plug the HDMI cable back it, it would have wasted about 20 seconds. But this is not as severe as made out in the reply.

Possessions were not hidden. I moved a colleagues spare pair of headphones once, while still in sight, again, during another time of moving all of the desks and equipment.

I had 2 complaints made about me by the same individual (mentioned above) both of which were verbally revoked. I'm unaware of the others... So I cannot comment on this point unfortunately. (EDIT) another member of staff put in a complaint about me because I asked for information from them, on the behalf of another member of my team, about a part of their job that directly affected us, and I didn't start the message with Hello, Hi, or at the end say Cya or Bye-bye. A complaint because I forgot to include a few niceties in a message.

The fact that they are seriously trying to lie and say "no one was ever screamed at here" is actually mind boggling. I was screamed at. I was told to "Pack my bleeping tit, and duck off. Pack my tit faster than I have ever packed before and get the duck out." I am aware of 5 witnesses to this individual occasion. This was directed at myself and another member of staff for being 1 minute late, and for the ^ message complaint above.

There have been countless occasions where on Slack, where staff were shamed, sometimes by name, sometimes not. This was not uncommon, but I must admit, it was only done by one significant individual.

I was told I couldn't have more sick days, otherwise there would be a "difficult conversation." As well as this, a member of staff who was with the company basically from day dot told me that they were forced to work during the Covid lockdown restrictions. Where you were NOT allowed to go into work unless you worked for some sort of emergency service. So I know this "we have never (nor will we ever) coerce staff to come into work if they are sick." is bull.

I received no support in my work or personal life. This is a false statement made on their behalf. No matter what I expressed in the workplace, in regards to my mental health while at work, or how I felt in life due to quite drastic life events at the time. I received no support at all. Except from my peers(now friends), and ONE significant member of staff who I believe to no longer be there.

This is a toxic work place, and the words of my review are 100% honest and true. There were so many occasions throughout my time there where we would have afternoon talks where we were all told to enter trust pilot reviews as they had dropped below the 5* mark. So many timed where certain people had to get together to talk about negative reviews to try and get them taken down. One individual was also even set the task of monitoring THIS board to try and manage some sort of damage control.

What a joke
Your post doesn't surprise me in the slightest. We've read of many others suffering similar at his hands. As for niceties complaint - wtaf?!

What a joke
You can delete your review and add a new one

I also think you can edit your review as long as it's less than 30 days old. Lots of people were doing this on Trust Pilot when he responded to negative reviews. You could edit it and reference some of the stuff he's said in his response to you. Unfortunately you can't easily report replies to your reviews, even if they're libelous

If you delete it, take screenshots, that way you have evidence if you decide to sue them

Last edited:

What a joke
We believe you.

What a joke
Wow, would like to say I can't believe they treated you that way but from what I've heard I totally can. Sorry you've had to put up with such a toxic and bullying workplace.

From what you've said it sounds like your mild office banter was just about making the best of a bad situation for those of you who didnt fit the clique, and who could blame you? We all need the day to go quicker and light relief in stressful situations.

Glad you got some support from your colleagues and the significant staff member who has left.

Well done for speaking out.

He needs to decide what he wants to be - nutritionist, PT, health advisor, life coach.... and ffs stop trying to get your catchphrase to catch on. Its tit
8. Don't use your power as the CEO of a company to hire young, impressionable women, spend months belittling them, then try to shag them

• Haha
Reactions: 14

What a joke
I screenshot it and posted it here because their response is disgraceful and I do hope I haven’t upset you. I was shocked and disgusted to read his response. I thought “you can’t just make those sort of allegations”. I’m sorry you went through this and I hope you are okay.

Last edited:

What a joke
I'm not at all surprised by their lies and bending of the truth within their reply to your review on Glassdoor, I'm sorry you had to go through what you did while you worked there - well done for speaking out about it xx

Reactions: 3
Your post doesn't surprise me in the slightest. We've read of many others suffering similar at his hands. As for niceties complaint - wtaf?!
The niceties complaint is the least of my worries. The fact that they have accused me of inappropriately touching and making 'explicit remarks' is defamation and untrue.

One near-top tog asked one of my friends (now an ex-employee), out of all the guys at the company, who would they most like to sleep with. This being the same person who made inappropriate comments towards me, and telling me "who are they gonna believe, you or me."

From what you've said it sounds like your mild office banter was just about making the best of a bad situation for those of you who didnt fit the clique, and who could blame you? We all need the day to go quicker and light relief in stressful situations.
It's actually funny. I had numerous members of staff, some who still work there, who used to ask me "Why do they treat you so different?" One day the WHOLE office was talking, disrupting all work. I spoke to the person next to me for no time at all, and I was immediately shut down, told to put my headphones on and get on with my work. I said outloud, sort of to myself, "Why is what I am doing different. How am I in the wrong here?" And the individual who made the 2 complains about me (who then later regretted it) actually said "Because your name's ******" and the 4 or 5 other people sat around laughed and agreed. This was a near daily thing.

I screenshot it and posted it here because their response is disgraceful and I do hope I haven’t upset you. I was shocked and disgusted to read his response. I thought “you can’t just make those sort of allegations”. I’m sorry you went through this and I hope you are okay.
Dont' worry. I'm not bothered that you posted it here. I posted it online to help share with other potential employees what my experiences were like. Having it potentially posted elsewhere comes with that. I actually appreciate the ability to come forward and defend myself against the false allegations a little bit more.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.