TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bold claim! Like to see the evidence...
I had a look the NHS app and it seems they are using a very similar algorithm as TeamRH and probably all the other online calorie calculators. It calculated my cals practically the same. They don’t give a macronutrient breakdown but actually, looking at the app it seems much more appropriate for the regular person. Oh and it’s FREE of charge. Lots of helpful easy to digest information and it doesn’t rely on mfp.

WJS kept that quiet didn’t he 🥺

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Hello to anyone new...it's that time of the year where you'll hear about teamrh and the team rh lot will tell you how amazing it is. Meanwhile some dissatisfied customers may have directed you here! Welcome!

If your weight isn't shifting the 'coaches' (none of whom are listed on the website, I suspect because they are totally unqualified) refuse to give you advice unless you've hit your macros 100% for at least 2 weeks. Which is ridiculous because if you're unable to meet these targets, something needs to change. The problem is, they see it as a 'you' problem; you're lazy, not trying hard enough...it couldn't possibly be that their targets simply aren't realistic for you. When I hit macros 100% it meant I couldn't have any of my 'eat shite' allowance (sound familiar to 'syns' ?) so for me it simply wasn't sustainable.

The app does nothing other than give you a gold star if you hit everything- but it relies on input from myfitnesspal. So I'm not sure what this really adds to the experience- if you're that desperate for gold stars, you can buy them from the early learning centre, and in lots of different colours.

The workouts...ugh. You basically do the same one over and over again. The step videos...awful. Get fit with Rick or happy mile are much more engaging.

But the worst thing is the people. Richie is rude and insulting and the minions often do his job for him by offering terrible advice and silencing anyone who dares to question the almighty manic one. I actually think a lot of Richie's followers are worse than him. So desperate for his approval. So sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Noticed how he never shares the actual food diaries. Just generic meals with calories that add up to the magic number?

Also, how can he call if the lowest cost when you can go to the NHS for free?

Another one for the ASA?

Reactions: 9
I guess he’s desperately trying to get sign ups by making random claims because he doesn’t have a unique selling point so has to beg for customers. He will say anything to get a sale.

Reactions: 3
Even Mr Motivator is better now than WJS
(He’s actually bloody sweet!)

Reactions: 4
I wonder why that has the arrow and redirected on it.

Reactions: 3
Seen this on Manford group when someone asked if they should do RH, Joe or Join a Gym. Despicable man he is.
In fact there is not yet a word suitable enough to describe WJS.
Rh is not getting the positive comments in that group are they ?
glad some people are getting wise to it and being directed here too.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.