TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all his posts are just rehashes now, like the dog one he’s done today. Just joined nutracheck for a year today on blue light code, £20 not toxic, straightforward and professional. Seriously don’t know who would line his pockets now

Reactions: 9
Completely forgot I was still following the page until he started losing his mind with all these posts! Want to unfollow, but at the same time laugh at how desperate he’s got!

I've just started with team gc. It's so..different. Noone is being called lazy or told that they're eating shite. I got a positive comment on my greek yogurt and fibre one brownie mix I like! So bizarre but that gave me such a boost after being berated in team rh

Thread title

WJS thinks he's the main man, but he's just full of tit and a desperate Dan
Absolutely this!!!!! X

Damn, never thought to look these cunts up on here. Just came across this thread by accident. I was sucked in with their shite about 10 years ago now when they first appeared. Pied them off a couple of years later as got sick of the 110% or nothing commitment to counting every calorie going.

Reading on here, wow what an absolute dick he has be come 😂
Hes always been a dick!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20230105-170527.png

So much wrong with this, it makes me furious. He's done so much to destroy people's confidence in themselves and their views of their body

He preaches obsessive calorie counting and has created and triggered EDs in people

Listen carefully Richie, and all of his minions who read this. You're a nasty nasty bleep who destroys lives through your bullying and hypocrisy

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That confidence one makes me sick, he rips the piss out his members for duck sake

Reactions: 7
😂 in todays episode of “tit that didn’t happen” to garner some support

“She was a member of teamrh, had an account, logs , etc. All checked out.”

All checked out? Did her loss vs her logs not look a bit odd to ya Ritchie or did you really think you were some god 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

All checked out? Did her loss vs her logs not look a bit odd to ya Ritchie or did you really think you were some god 🤣
Exactly, didn’t do a good job of checking it out did he. To be honest I didn’t see this called out anywhere so I’d be surprised if it even happened.

all his posts are just rehashes now, like the dog one he’s done today. Just joined nutracheck for a year today on blue light code, £20 not toxic, straightforward and professional. Seriously don’t know who would line his pockets now
Doh why did I not check for bluelight discount

Wonder if JS does bluelight

Reactions: 1

What really bugs me *if it really happened* is even with surgery according to him she still did the *graft/ghraft/grhaft*, however they bloody spell it so why take away from her effort. I know people who have had gastric surgery and it's not a easy fix and you have to work even harder to make sure you don't become unwell from restricted vitamins and nutrition.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What really bugs me *if it really happened* is even with surgery according to him she still did the *graft/ghraft/grhaft*, however they bloody spell it so why take away from her effort. I know people who have had gastric surgery and it's not a easy fix and you have to work even harder to make sure you don't become unwell from restricted vitamins and nutrition.
Exactly- I'm in another nutrition group and there are many WLS members there who are supported and given advice just like everyone else? In a way their journey is more difficult as they have to deal with other issues resulting from the surgery (malabsorbtion, digestive issues etc) and it's nice to have a safe place to get advice and support. Not one person there looks on these people as having 'cheated' somehow- they still need to put the work in!

Reactions: 8
He'd got full access to their tracking on his crappy app. He'll have known if they were telling the truth just by looking at that

He saw 2 pictures and jumped all over it

It's also never stopped him showing people's weight loss when they did most of it elsewhere and the last bit with him. He always shows the before picture at the start of their journey, not when they join RH

Finally, and duck me, his spelling and grammar is atrocious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.