TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they must have an option to leave a review on their site too to push more on there, glad someone used it for a negative review!

Reactions: 9
Weirdly if he was such a social media guru he would realise the amount he’s posting will push him out of the algorithm 😅 there is such a thing as overdoing it

Reactions: 10
Rh is not getting the positive comments in that group are they ?
glad some people are getting wise to it and being directed here too.
Definitely more people are criticising him now. The tide is turning methinks and I’m here for it 🤣

Reactions: 12
Weirdly if he was such a social media guru he would realise the amount he’s posting will push him out of the algorithm 😅 there is such a thing as overdoing it
And just churning out the same old stuff. I wonder what his social media assistant and head of brand are actually doing? Are they responsible for these awful repetitive boring posts? Is that the best they can do? It’s hardly innovative.

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20230102-153720.png
Screenshot_20230102-153729.png

This obnoxious duck and his so called coaches have literally told members to drink calories to hit their daily calorie target

What a truly horrible man he is

Reactions: 14
Hes absolutely vile, I hate him with a passion. He's contradicts himself daily, it's pathetic. And continuously posting and asking ppl to share is so desperate. He's laughable

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230102-173553.png
Screenshot_20230102-173604.png
Screenshot_20230102-173622.png
Screenshot_20230102-173635.png

Literally going through his old posts that got a lot of likes and reposting them with a new date

He's so bleeping cheap. I wonder what he pays his Head of Brand and Marketing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title

WJS thinks he's the main man, but he's just full of tit and a desperate Dan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is there a way I can quit being a member before my year long commitment ends please (legally, won’t affect my credit score for missing a payment, etc)?

Reactions: 1
He’s still posting at 12 at night. Nothing for months and now like over the top posting 🤷‍♀️.
0-100 in 10 seconds 🥴

Reactions: 4
He’s still posting at 12 at night. Nothing for months and now like over the top posting 🤷‍♀️.
0-100 in 10 seconds 🥴
That's his columbian marching powder keeping him up. Sorry I spelled ADHD wrong there.

• Haha
Is there a way I can quit being a member before my year long commitment ends please (legally, won’t affect my credit score for missing a payment, etc)?
Yes, just cancel your direct debit and ignore the emails

Screenshot_20230103-091600.png
Screenshot_20230103-091619.png

100% transparent, yeah?

Being transparent means admitting you're lying by copying the same bullshit post for the third year in a row

The only change from last year is to edit out Rachael from the post because she dumped you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.