TeamRH #10 Richie Howey and his world class app, he’s a bully and a liar and is full of crap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of people who have told them about injuries from walking or walking on the spot doesn't seem to bother him. Going from doing duck all exercise to even 10k steps a day is a big stress on the body, especially an overweight body.

Even if they offered a gradual plan for people who aren't used to movement and managing their eating. Start with something that stops weight gain for example, 5k steps and calories that match that level of exercise. I remember they used to say things like "we know we're giving you a lot of targets, so focus on achieving one of them first, like your fibre target. Nail that, then move to the next one, like protein"

But now it's "unless you get a perfect gold star on everything for 3 weeks, we won't even speak to you"

And that's for one simple reason, they have to do less "coaching" which means he can have less coaching staff, or less experienced people doing it, because they don't allow the questions to be asked in the first place. His crappy app, which hasn't been updated in 4 months and even when it was updated, it was only changes to the shop, even asks loads of questions like if you've been tracking 100% for 3 weeks before allowing you to submit a question to the support team.

And if you've had any alcohol at all in the last 2 weeks then you're not allowed to ask for help either

It's not personalised at all. It's cookie cutter for everyone. And he'll do the absolute bare minimum for his paying customers

Reactions: 5
And that's for one simple reason, they have to do less "coaching" which means he can have less coaching staff, or less experienced people doing it, because they don't allow the questions to be asked in the first place. His crappy app, which hasn't been updated in 4 months and even when it was updated, it was only changes to the shop, even asks loads of questions like if you've been tracking 100% for 3 weeks before allowing you to submit a question to the support team.
'Coaching staff'- I laugh a little every time I see this. They are NOT coaches. They have zero qualifications. They literally have lists of copy & paste answers to 'coaching queries'. The group provides zero support to members.

And don't get me started on their 'rules'.
You can lose weight doing absolutely duck all exercise.
Not eating enough protein/fibre will NOT prevent fat loss.

Reactions: 10
Oh wow I didn't realise the app wouldn't let you seek help if you had had alcohol. I suppose they are implying you had drunk a duck tonne of calories of ale, got black out drunk and ate a massive kebab and didn't know you had done any of it?

Reactions: 1
Oh wow I didn't realise the app wouldn't let you seek help if you had had alcohol. I suppose they are implying you had drunk a duck tonne of calories of ale, got black out drunk and ate a massive kebab and didn't know you had done any of it?
Your body treats alcohol like a poison. It shuts down all your other metabolic pathways to focus on metabolizing the alcohol. Alcohol will shut down fat burning for 12 to 36 hours depending on the dose and the individual

That’s without the added crap you can eat on top.

Reactions: 1
Your body treats alcohol like a poison. It shuts down all your other metabolic pathways to focus on metabolizing the alcohol. Alcohol will shut down fat burning for 12 to 36 hours depending on the dose and the individual

That’s without the added crap you can eat on top.
Yes, but where in his app or when you sign up does it tell you that you can't drink alcohol on his plan? If they won't provide coaching if you've had a drink, or if a condition of being able to lose weight is by not drinking alcohol, and it's not in his Ts and C's then that's false advertising and a breach of contract

Reactions: 6
Yes, but where in his app or when you sign up does it tell you that you can't drink alcohol on his plan? If they won't provide coaching if you've had a drink, or if a condition of being able to lose weight is by not drinking alcohol, and it's not in his Ts and C's then that's false advertising and a breach of contract
Sorry, just giving reason about weight loss and alcohol.
He makes everything else up as he goes along and forever breaching his own contract and falsely advertising.

Reactions: 4
If you admit to drinking or they see it in the app they just basically tell you to feck off.

• Wow
i find it so hard to not comment when I see blinkered people (Lyn) on that JM page, have to tell myself they will see the light in their own time, and if they see it and still wanna be there then they are absolutely in the right place 🫣

Reactions: 2
i find it so hard to not comment when I see blinkered people (Lyn) on that JM page, have to tell myself they will see the light in their own time, and if they see it and still wanna be there then they are absolutely in the right place 🫣
I read those comments and thought first defender of the cult had arrived. Funnily not many other defenders in there now though

I read those comments and thought first defender of the cult had arrived. Funnily not many other defenders in there now though
It was the comment about WhatsApp messages being subjective that made me bite my tongue so hard I’m surprised it didn’t bleed 😬 wonder if shes actually read them, or just a blinkered idiot

Reactions: 2
I cannot stand the twit!! I stupidly signed up just over 3 years ago, paid for the whole year in one go. I could not believe how bad the app was and I was given ridiculously high calories. After a couple of months my Mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and given just 6 months to live, so I had to take time off work to become her carer. I contacted them and explained the situation and asked if I could put my membership on hold as tracking calories and doing 15k steps was not going to happen. I eventually got a response saying they were going to do a live video about my situation, which Nat did as she had been through something similar.... During the video I was told to stick with it as it would be good for me and if I was feeling down to have a crumpet!!! Like an idiot I tried to carry on tracking and then I realised what an idiot I was my Mom was dying and I was marching on the spot at 6am trying to do 15k steps before she woke up. He does not live in the real world and has no idea what he is doing!!

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I cannot stand the twit!! I stupidly signed up just over 3 years ago, paid for the whole year in one go. I could not believe how bad the app was and I was given ridiculously high calories. After a couple of months my Mom was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer and given just 6 months to live, so I had to take time off work to become her carer. I contacted them and explained the situation and asked if I could put my membership on hold as tracking calories and doing 15k steps was not going to happen. I eventually got a response saying they were going to do a live video about my situation, which Nat did as she had been through something similar.... During the video I was told to stick with it as it would be good for me and if I was feeling down to have a crumpet!!! Like an idiot I tried to carry on tracking and then I realised what an idiot I was my Mom was dying and I was marching on the spot at 6am trying to do 15k steps before she woke up. He does not live in the real world and has no idea what he is doing!!
What an absolute lack of compassion. And to turn your request into a reason to go live!

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry - this must have been awful for you.
I can absolutely believe he heard your story and his first thought was to exploit you for likes. Absolutely sickening. Exploiting vulnerable people appears to be his speciality.

Reactions: 7

WTH I'm so sorry this happened to you and sorry to hear about your mom.

I wonder if one of reasons Nat was so anxious was because of the amount of bidding she had to do, she seems like a decent person so must have known she was tipping people over the edge.

I'd messaged a few times re things were knocking my mental health. She always told me to crack on. Even though I had started it was making my physically ill. I'd be in tears when I messaged.

I am guessing they've had a few suicides from people on that diet plan. They destroyed my mental heath.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.