Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NapQueen

Passively aggressively commenting on who had a corona box first. Absolute morons.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

as340

Passively aggressively commenting on who had a corona box first. Absolute morons.
Nooooo hun the memory box isn’t new, got it a few months before corona began just in case we ever had a pandemic hehe xx

• Haha
Reactions: 36

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I had fish fingers, chips and beans for dinner. If any of you want the recipe, just give me a shout 🙋🏼‍♀️ #soyummy #happytummy #hehe #myman

• Haha
Reactions: 35

swimming

VIP Member
The bitchyness in those messages are screaming so loud the fucking heavens can hear them. I am cringing so badly for both of them. (Wasn’t going to say it but the illiterate fucker missed words out again ‘we having’ and ‘corn cob’. Arrrgh LEARN SOME ENGLISH!!)

Also, why does trash constantly have to try and make her offspring sound like babies. ‘My youngest is decorating her pizza” and WHAT THE HOLY FUCK was that giant board game. Yeah Hun I’m soooooo sure 16 year old James loved playing that with his psycho mummy, pervert cheating groomer of a father, and spoilt brat of a sister. It looked like trash was doing it on her own anyway. Hehe so much fun. #familytime

“My son James is craving a KFC”, course he is you coronacunt, because I’m sure he said “mummy can you make an amazing KFC for me next week because I am craving one so much thank you mummy can I have bitty?” Hehe #bubbas #suchfun

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Dannie

Chatty Member
Sorry but that vase is vile. It’s looks like a toilet u bend thats been coloured in with children’s colouring pens

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
The likes of these 2 coronacunts and other people on social media have ruined the whole clap for carers and key workers and we aren't taking part, it's not that I don't appreciate them because I do my husband and my mum are both key workers themselves, but the whole thing has just become a huge dick measuring competition with some people! Even my own neighbours have pissed me off tonight stood on their doorstep banging their fucking pans when they themselves have been breaking lockdown rules since it began. How about showing your appreciation in others ways donate money to a charity, leave a little bit of something on a neighbours doorstep who is a key worker to put a smile on their face after a tough day or even just stay in like we've been asked. You can guarantee once this is all over the clap will end and most of the hypocrites taking part will no longer show an appreciation towards NHS workers, postal workers, teachers, supermarket workers and all the other people who have kept the country going in this shitty time, these people need appreciating all the time pandemic or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I’m sure that it is not legal for her to use the “Subway” trade mark like that and to get the daughter to dress up and serve them. Wish I could find out properly. I’ll look for their code of conduct.
As much as I agree with your thinking, I believe it’s best for us to back off from doing anything like this or pressing on the issue, because the person who could get hurt if we point out misconduct is her daughter.

Tanya is the problem, not her poor daughter who she made dress up and serve her. I wouldn’t want any discussion here to jeopardise an innocent teenager’s employment.

Reactions: 27

Maggie28

VIP Member
C7B7164D-FF54-4DC1-826D-F8F2C3F0394A.jpeg

So I went through her photos and found this beauty! I mean really! are they 12 years old!!
It’s not cute 🙄

F3112552-3D7A-488F-944C-198A9F989753.jpeg

Let’s not forget McTanya’s 🤣

31F3DEB5-F0B9-400E-9FB6-F1FCF052BD31.jpeg

Fucking his and hers Pj’s 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Slowcookersaddo

Chatty Member
Hahahahaha wtf is happening
Can’t stop laughing 😂
Why would anyone agree to this

What’s going on tonight guys ,orangutans got her daughter in full subway gear whacking out the 12 inches in the kitchen and trash cans made some ham and cheese sarnies and stuck them on some kebab sticks .Looks like she’s coating them in egg or something ,not sure wtf is happening

Just read he caption on trash cans latest and she’s offering the recipe out for the ham and cheese sarnies if anyone’s interested

• Haha
Reactions: 26

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Trash and Tan - Battered nob and chips, ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Dannie

Chatty Member
When Tan says How funny ... How spooky - what we all know is that means Stop fucking copying me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

JoJo81

VIP Member
See 🦧 asking for the popcorn chicken recipe 😂 it's so simple hun you go to Iceland look for popcorn chicken, buy it, take it home, put it in the freezer then when you are ready take it out of the freezer and put it in the oven for 20 minutes. Then it's done #soyummy #happytummy #kiddiespissedtheirpantswithexcitement he he

• Haha
Reactions: 23

DoctorWho

Chatty Member
Who is 🦧 trying to kid? Used 4 day old roast beef for dinner???? She is honestly an imbecile. If she wasn’t in the wrong, she would feel the need to justify herself on the gram.
is it even safe to use beef after 4 days 😂

£45 😮😮😮 It’s looks 2.99 from homebargins and even at that price I wouldn’t buy it because it looks shit ! This is going to be the latest competition! Who can buy the most crap Rainbow items 🌈🌈 rainbow napkins rainbow paper plates rainbow cushions 🙄🙄
Tanya next week ..

Attachments

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
So trasha has apologised for posting her dinner late 🤣 yeah love I was on the edge of my seat waiting for it...
Newsflash-you don’t need to post it!!! Just eat it and fuck off!

• Haha