Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have been having lots of fun playing the giant game er so why is she on her own on all the pics saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell its gonna be an exciting week!
KFC fakeaway off!!!
We have been let down by the battle of the hot tubs, but we have the battle of the fakeaway.
I wonder how Trasha’s fish and chips will turn out! Will she just buy it from Iceland’s?
Either way it will all look tit!
As for Naan bread pizza 🤮🤮🤮
what’s the betting 🦧 is throwing a hissy fit, screaming that witch is copying me..... she has thrown the kebabs and is pulling all her fairy lights down in a rage!! 🤣

Oh look - Fatso has got a full bottle of frexinet. Quel surprise !!!! bleeping hate frexinet, it tastes like piss and it’s so nouveau bleeping riche 🤣🤣
And she has been picking wild flowers again. The stupid witch had a £30 bouquet delivered yesterday 🤣 coronacunt strikes again

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is an odd thing to say, ’I am offering a discount..’ surely it’s the company offering the discount Trash?
C05F2E9D-C876-4672-8708-F1DD653E147C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
When Tan says How funny ... How spooky - what we all know is that means Stop bleeping copying me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is Trash trying to pass these off as the same pizza, as they are clearly not, they don’t even look like naan bread from the same shop, and the pineapple is not the same 🤔
3C1CC22D-6671-4F85-A853-0638B444CD22.jpeg

7EA6D2A9-6299-4DC0-81E9-C9A3FFEF2589.jpeg

What the actual duck!!!!
It’s looks like a tit with a puss filled spot on the end 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Good lord what is it with these fakeaways, that kebab looks actually disgusting if I was hammered I still wouldn't eat that. It looks like some sort of wasps nest

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG Iv just thrown up in my mouth, absolutely bleeping vile!!! 🤮🤮🤮 Why on earth would you show that to everyone, to brag about 😩 tit with a puss filled spot on the end Maggie omg so true 😂🥴🤮🤢😷

• Sick
  • Haha
I'm excited to see who gets the KFC fake away up first, I assume whoever goes to Iceland and gets the cheap chicken first

• Haha
So Dirty John is making the fish and chips, is he gonna lob his schlong off to match Tan’s offering of Del Taco’s dick and chips?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Naan bread pizza sounds minging to be honest 🤢

Meal planner on a Saturday night eh? Sneaky Trash you absolute bleeping copycat. Old cute nose will be on here asking us to troll you instead now.

Interesting to see she has had a complete personality transplant since I’ve last been on. Bull bloody tit she all of a sudden cares. She’s just so insecure, she’ll do anything to make herself appear in a good light. You’re fake OranguTAN. Fake!

• Haha
The hot tub decking has gone very quiet as well.....sunny day all day today, has Schlong not been out working on it today for princess 🗑?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.