Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rrrt

The memory box just screams absolute poor taste. Why on earth would you want to remember this? An economic disaster, a health service pushed to the limit, deaths of thousands, and people losing their
Jobs? Yeah what a keep sake.... absolute fruit cake
I’m desperate to comment and ask a) why would you want to remember? And b) at what point in your life do you think it’ll be fun to revisit this memory box and reminisce about the time you spent sitting on your fat arse for half the day while shop hopping for absolute pointless shit for the other half of the day. But I can’t get myself blocked, twat and twatter are keeping me going during this 😂Hopefully she’ll be able to add her p45 to it soon 😂😂 silly cow, she really doesn’t understand the importance of saving money during this time. She has no idea how hard this will hit her in the coming months.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

JoJo81

VIP Member
🗑 neglecting insta? You posted 7 times yesterday you silly boot! I don't even post 7 times a month 😂 some of us actually have lives and are looking after our children

• Haha

Whosaidthat

Where did the ham come from for fat faces mugged off pies? 🤔 I thought she said she was gonna use up leftover chicken? The size of that roast chicken they had could have easily done 4 dinners last night and 4 mug pies tonight. What a waster 🙄 bet she doesn't use up the rest of the meat and comes up with some ridiculous excuse or ignores it all together. I'm still convinced she's a psychopath. My mother is a psychopath and tanya reminds me of her so 💁🏻‍♀️ come to think of it they both love dick a bit too much as well, can't help but fall and slip on one every so often when they're supposed to be married oops 😬 I've gotten to that point where I literally won't hold back with this fat ginger mule because she's shown herself to be one of the worst people on the planet. Call me a troll or whatever Tanya but I know I'm 100x the person you are 😘
As for that other moley minge face, hope you don't waste any of that pizza, unlikely considering you're a bottomless pit. You know sitting on your arse and playing video games/watching tv will give you those types of dull headaches, as will smoking a little too much whacky backy and guzzling a months supply of wine so you might wanna lay off it all a bit 🗑. Slurring your words is one thing but slurring them on instagram is a whole new level of liver failure!
But you'll be all better to bang a fucking saucepan on Thursday night you hypocritical coronacunt while your husband is laid in bed banging one out to some girls pictures on instagram. Funny how the thick one marries a cheater and the fat one is a cheater 🤣 small world!

• Haha
  • Heart

tarquin16

Chatty Member
OMG her FB is priceless "I'm a long red haired, passionate mum and girlfriend, I love my family & my fluffy doggie Alfie <3" complete with filtered AF photos that look nothing like her.

Hi Jabba *waves* sure when you read this as we know you do you will change your FB settings, might I suggest a new profile statement? Something along the lines of "Ginger fat twat who is engaged in a never ending war with my moronic sister in law in who is more of a consumerist dickbrain hehehe"

• Haha

Loony lovegood

VIP Member
Anyone else notice trash’s post last night saying cosy in bed, in the reflection of the wardrobe the bed is still made 🤣😱 I mean why lie, why not just say I’m about to get in bed 🤣

• Haha

Peachy9

VIP Member
She must have money to burn, 4 joints of meat for 4 of them! 🤨
She needs bigger plates, maybe a trough might be better for her.
I'm genuinely shocked at the braggy attitude - people are struggling to pay their rent or feed their kids 3 meals a day. She has just served up about 25quids worth of meat alone for one meal. I usually roll my eyes at her extraness, but this just seems in such bad taste.

• Wow

MyWorld

VIP Member
This morning I’ve gone on my feed and have seen this from someone I follow who works for the NHS. Clearly they commented on the vase post and then got this private message. Tanya you’re the BIGGEST ever hypocrite, all this be kind bollocks. Why would you message this person if you’re so kind, caring and thoughtful? I can tell you that I’ve never had a nasty comment or private message on anything I’ve ever posted. Yet as a Tattler I am according to you the one who is unkind. As this person says you are a vile individual. We know you read on here, yesterday I called that you wouldn’t give thanks for those who fought 75 years ago, yet this morning you’ve posted something along those lines. I have never disliked someone so much, and it’s pretty obvious that myself and fellow Tattlers are not the only ones. Deep down you don’t know who, if any of your followers are genuine, because as you say in this message you find it upsetting that people make nasty comments on your posts. Surely this must tell you something?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

rrrt

Why does the ginger one have to put ‘so’ on every post?? I so love my candle, I so love our seating area. 🦧you are SO thick (in every sense of the word). Learn how to string a sentence together you daft mare

• Haha

Crazycatlady18

VIP Member
The memory box just screams absolute poor taste. Why on earth would you want to remember this? An economic disaster, a health service pushed to the limit, deaths of thousands, and people losing their
Jobs? Yeah what a keep sake.... absolute fruit cake

Rvg

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when she came back from holiday she said that when she goes back to work she is going to have a “culture shock” 🤣 from coming back from 7 days in Spain

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Ups27

VIP Member
If we believe Badger, then the son lived with his dad growing up! Which is odd, because whey wouldn’t the mum have him? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Unless there was another reason? One we don’t know about. Which is a surprise because she lives her life on the gram. Apart from today!
Maybe the subway worker has gone on strike 😂😂😂
It doesn’t have to be ‘odd’. My parents split up when I was 10 and I lived with my dad. You don’t know what happened with my family so would you assume my Family are odd?
I find Tanya just as irritating as everyone else but please don’t assume everyone is odd if they don’t live with their mum.

Badaboom

VIP Member
So you get a delivery, open the door, step over the delivery, close the door, (probably) reposition the delivery, take a photo for the gram, go back indoors 😂 What a palaver!
1CCB588E-6A0A-40A9-BDE8-E1CDA0D7AD01.jpeg

What is she saying here, she talks like a toddler

2150EA9E-0848-4176-B305-56A97C97D478.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Pamelaaaa90

We must be due the hot tubs any day now, definitely gonna happen on VE day I reckon!! Who will be in it first? 🗑 probably "won't be able to sleep" and will end up in it at 6am... "morning instafriends hubby finished hot tub area 4 o'clock this morning I couldnt resist, relaxing with bubbles with a cuppa tea. Have a fantastic friday!" Meanwhile 🦧 will then post that they aren't going to put theres up as they want to respect VE day without it 🙄

The kids going to their dads is allowed, it's part of government guidelines that children can go between parents. Not sticking up for 🦧 🤐 but I know many people who are in that scenario!

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
So Ginger Fatty has been splashing the cash in lockdown again - jo malone, £45 rainbow u-bends, 4 joints of meat for one meal then has the nerve to message someone and try and emotionally blackmail them into feeling sorry for her and her demons. Who the fuck gets money for their 7th engagement 🤣🙈

Just a warning Piggy, you are skating on a very thin line here. People are going to get agitated soon enough and take tattle onto the gram. It already happened with The Trashfords account.

Imagine a Tanya Fatlock parody....... you wouldn’t be able to leave your phone alone for a second, like Trasha is too petrified to!

• Haha

LuckyCharm

Chatty Member
I can’t even deal with the ‘kids’ corona memory box? Who the fuck does that?
The hunters are def fake as I got a new pair less than a month ago and they came in a black box. Or maybe they’ve changed the packaging and #wedidntknow

The ice cream in bed is gross and she said in the comments it was enough for all 4 of them, were they all in the bed? Or just 🦧 and 🌮?

• Haha

Secretsquirrel13

What the actual fuck planet do these 2 coronacunts live on? Boris has made his announcement tonight but 🗑 hasn't missed anything! She doesn't give a shit about not seeing family and friends.... COS SHE DOESNT HAVE ANY!! As for that other Welly Wanker shes too busy trying to vaseline her fat cankles into her Cunter boots!!!

• Haha
  • Heart