Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video she posted of the ‘amazing street party’ has left me cringing for her (for once!)

Does she not see that people have their backs turned on them both?

Also, people might not agree with this and I don’t want to sound like a coronacunt, but Olivia’s skin is getting more ‘teenage prone acne’ every time I see it. I know teenagers get spots regardless, but maybe some bleeping fruit and vegetables wouldn’t hurt? Rather than sweeties and nibbles and snackies and milkshakes that at 6ft tall 🙄
I thought the same about her skin!
Growing up, I was a dancer and I had an eating disorder. I am thankful I never had a mother who would shove all that greasy, sugary food at me at that age. But i didn’t do myself any favors by restricting as much as I did. The only thing I liked about myself was the clear skin. Maybe it was more genetics. Hope Trasha realizes she needs to make sure Olivia is nourished with appropriate foods. I am of the opinion that the way you feed your child and raise them as a teenager will leave them with some terrible habits that will be very hard to break in the future. If you teach her that it’s fine to eat utter crap day in and day out, she will live like that as well as feed her family that one day because that will be her definition of what has to be done. But this is trasha we are talking about. Who cares if their arteries are full of cholesterol or they get diabetes. As long as she has people liking her posts.

Reactions: 7
These two have outdone themselves today haven’t they? I suppose at least Tanya didn’t try to pretend she was involved with the neighbours, surprising after they supposedly left them Easter eggs. Tasha I swing between pity as she clearly isn’t very bright and contempt as she continues to do such twattish things. The gluttony is disgusting from both of them.

Reactions: 7
It would be interesting to know what her neighbours thought of her. I imagine she thinks she is better than them. And brags about what she gets sent. While clearly her neighbours don’t think of lot of Hubby! Mind you with those ridiculous sunglasses and his vest and sliver chain, I would ignore him too! He looks like a creep!
Tanya’s for me is the worst and I can’t stand her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My thoughts for today:
What is that fire thing?
Her ‘hubby’ looks very trampy - can’t she get someone to gift him a razor?
Glad I don’t live on Trashys street, looks horrible sorry.
I must be the only fucker in England who didn’t have a tea party today So I can’t really comment on that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My thoughts for today:
What is that fire thing?
Her ‘hubby’ looks very trampy - can’t she get someone to gift him a razor?
Glad I don’t live on Trashys street, looks horrible sorry.
I must be the only fucker in England who didn’t have a tea party today So I can’t really comment on that!!
I didn’t have a tea party either. I thought a lot about the day and the meaning and paid my respects but no party or afternoon tea

Reactions: 12
I bet she doesn’t even open it, I’m sure she’s taken a pic of it before!
You could see it wasn't opened i mean i have bottles of champagne that i got given for special occasions and have never opened them yet but I'm not sad and taking pictures of them for the gram, can also guarantee whenever she did buy it it was purely for the bottle cover

Reactions: 5
Tan’s breakfast looks absolutely rank 🤢 bean wraps baked in the oven barftastic honey. Just because you woke up hungry, doesn’t mean you need to stuff your pie hole to excess. Your plate at the picnic literally couldn’t hold any more food plus you ate popcorn later 🐷 so darn greedy 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Stop the world I wanna get off!
Jesus Christ what is that tit show she is serving for breakfast!
That looks absolutely rank!
In what world would you think that is gonna taste nice! It’s actually put me off my own breakfast, which is crunchy nut clusters, Anyone need the recipe inbox me!
But basically you get a bowl pour in the cereal add the milk of your choice! Mine was semi skimmed, get a spoon and enjoy! But if anyone wants to buy them. I’ll send you a link!
Oh my god i actually want to scream!!! 😱
I would actually like to see the proper recipe that she was meant to follow!

Oh and she has even tagged This morning!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Fucks me off when trash says ‘happy Saturday’ or ‘happy weekend’ it’s not really happy though is it! No ones got the Friday feeling, no ones looking forward to the weekend because there’s duck all we can do, we’re just going to do the same things we did all week!!!

Reactions: 11
Fucks me off when trash says ‘happy Saturday’ or ‘happy weekend’ it’s not really happy though is it! No ones got the Friday feeling, no ones looking forward to the weekend because there’s duck all we can do, we’re just going to do the same things we did all week!!!
She is a first class idiot!

Happy happy at another 3 weeks of lockdown 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Mind you to them lockdowns been party central so they will be happy if England follow wales

You could see it wasn't opened i mean i have bottles of champagne that i got given for special occasions and have never opened them yet but I'm not sad and taking pictures of them for the gram, can also guarantee whenever she did buy it it was purely for the bottle cover
Exactly, how pathetic

Reactions: 3
Hahaha I love baked beans. I usually make them with some onions and different spices and just let them simmer in a pot, it’s probably one of my favorite foods. I wouldn’t eat them the way trasha has made them.

Why can’t they just have cereal or toast like most people, I can’t imagine having the energy to pull off this tit every day. Like it’s so extra and so disgusting. Everything has to be a big show like some sort of freak circus. They’ve already got the orangutan and the clown. Guess those two creepy H2b and H of theirs can be ring leaders because they allow this foolery!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.