Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 countess corona bleep... I can’t stop laughing!!
Hunters welly boots are ok, had mine years. they’re ok For rain but not warm! Is it because Lynsey Queen of clean has them 🙄
Keep the receipt you mind need to return them and get your money back! Of course the first thing she does is post a picture of them!
Glad it made you laugh Maggie 😊

To her car and back! Then from her car to the shop! 😂

I wonder if she got the extra wide fit? They aren’t very wide around the calf!
And I wondered if she got a wide fit, cos I’m pretty sure the standard ones won’t fit her legs and trotters!

Suggested new thread title: Tanya Whitlock Welly Wanger, Natascha Ashford drops a clanger!
Can’t believe there’s going to be new thread soon! 😂

Actually how do we know she’s not actually buying these expensive items, showing them off to the ‘gram and then sending them back?? Could all just be for show, like the unopened wine bottle. That’s why we stil haven’t seen the hot tub yet - you can’t send that back!
That’s very, very sad if she’s actually doing that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I hate they way she says Hubby is in charge! He is doing the bleeping dinner!
So she has been to Waitrose for her fish? And how much did it cost??? Where the duck is their money coming from! Surly it would be cheaper to buy fish and chips!
Mind you Trasha has fish chips and a savaloy 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Tanya just doesn’t get it does she... the more she shows off stuff she’s brought, the more of a dick she is making herself look... she has completely misread the mood of the nation.. she’s even more of an idiot if she’s spending her furlough pay on material things.. She can buy all the things but it will never makes her happy... she seems addicted to shopping - both food and other items. In her posts you can almost feel the buzz off her.. it gives her a high and then she plummets again into poor little old me mode... I can’t understand the logic of wanting to post that you’ve brought new wellies... is she 5 doing show and tell? it’s just weird behaviour.
Strongly suspect she’s not getting enough attention at home... I can’t think why else a grown up woman would look for attention from strangers on the internet?

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Tash and tan: fakeaway grub, give your bellies a rub. Pagodas a plenty but where's the hot tub?

Only 3 pieces of fish? Is she not feeding her son?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So she has been to Waitrose for her fish? And how much did it cost??? Where the duck is their money coming from! Surly it would be cheaper to buy fish and chips!
£18.50 apparently!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
E6FACF1E-ED08-4571-BFF4-EC12CDB95147.jpeg
I was just skimming through some of the earlier threads and forgot about this! Snidey cow!

• Wow
The date on the fish says use by the 10th and it cost £18.50! And it’s not beer batter as they’re using lager! They’re ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It might be Waitrose fish but it’ll look and taste like absolute shite once they’ve attempted to cook it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
£18.50 apparently!!!
I thought it said £18 something 😱

They aren’t real genuine Hunter Wellies, otherwise she would’ve tagged them surely?!?! And her # are fucked, none related to #hunterwellies
Well spotted! I remember my box being black, the only reason I know is it’s in my garage with old cd’s in it. And they came with a bag!
It is odd she hasn’t shown them? 🤔

Let's hope she doesn't copy tanya and serve up battered dick and chips
It’s ok the dick is making them 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Tan must be desperately unhappy inside to buy like she does. I’ve bought nothing for 7 weeks and I’ve just been having a slower way of life. Spending quality time with my husband and children and talking to my friends online. I’ve had a tough time with this lockdown and had a lot of worry but now feel more content than I’ve ever been. Walking daily for my once a day exercise. Yes I’m worrying about the future and for the health of my loved ones but I’m appreciating whats important in life. My family and my friends. At the moment if I can pay my bills and put food on the table and my family and friends are safe .... I am happy. Tanya is just a sad pathetic human being

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Trash and Tan - Battered nob and chips, ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So does BoJo’s announcement mean old Onslow has to go back to work tomorrow? I mean, it’s not as if the Ashfords have been adhering to the guidelines, he may as well make some money to keep buying his gross wife’s £18 fish!!

I wonder what will happen to Tanya and Delboy when the furlough scheme inevitably ends? I would imagine buying a new car will be the very bottom of anyone’s list. I suspect redundancy is on the horizon... No more fake Hunter wellies for OranguTAN.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought it said £18 something 😱

Well spotted! I remember my box being black, the only reason I know is it’s in my garage with old cd’s in it. And they came with a bag!
It is odd she hasn’t shown them? 🤔

It’s ok the dick is making them 🤣🤣🤣
I bought my husband a pair and they were in a black box...Knew straight away they were knock offs! And when lackey’s have asked where she bought them it’s, I’ll DM you! 🤦🏼🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♀️😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So does BoJo’s announcement mean old Onslow has to go back to work tomorrow? I mean, it’s not as if the Ashfords have been adhering to the guidelines, he may as well make some money to keep buying his gross wife’s £18 fish!!

I wonder what will happen to Tanya and Delboy when the furlough scheme inevitably ends? I would imagine buying a new car will be the very bottom of anyone’s list. I suspect redundancy is on the horizon... No more fake Hunter wellies for OranguTAN.
Well his fish frying isn’t much better than his gardening! 😂 Not sure how he even holds a job down! Not that he ever seems to ever work much at the best of times!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Definitely fake Hunters... why would you tell people you’ll DM them if they are genuine.... we need a Tattler to ask her where she got them from in DM so we can find out! What a wanker she is.. if she is trying to make herself look even more of a loser then she’s doing a grand job of that..

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.