Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...... So bleeping bitchy, the pair of them! 😒 Just admit you hate each others guts and get on with life, ffs.
Why not message all this guff, or have a Zoom set up if you’re such pals? These messages are dripping in pass agg, so much shade from tanya she’s barely hiding her distain

Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t know how two fully grown women could be arsed to go on like that with each other. You obviously don’t like each other, just let the twins meet up to go shlonging about and crack on with your own lives away from each other.

Reactions: 11
...... So bleeping bitchy, the pair of them! 😒 Just admit you hate each others guts and get on with life, ffs.
They are the fakest fuckers goin! The passive aggressiveness is clearly there with every “Hun” “oh” “don’t worry I’msure yours will be soooo much better” etc it’s sad as hell.

Reactions: 10
The bitchyness in those messages are screaming so loud the bleeping heavens can hear them. I am cringing so badly for both of them. (Wasn’t going to say it but the illiterate fucker missed words out again ‘we having’ and ‘corn cob’. Arrrgh LEARN SOME ENGLISH!!)

Also, why does trash constantly have to try and make her offspring sound like babies. ‘My youngest is decorating her pizza” and WHAT THE HOLY duck was that giant board game. Yeah Hun I’m soooooo sure 16 year old James loved playing that with his psycho mummy, pervert cheating groomer of a father, and spoilt brat of a sister. It looked like trash was doing it on her own anyway. Hehe so much fun. #familytime

“My son James is craving a KFC”, course he is you coronacunt, because I’m sure he said “mummy can you make an amazing KFC for me next week because I am craving one so much thank you mummy can I have bitty?” Hehe #bubbas #suchfun

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The bitchyness in those messages are screaming so loud the bleeping heavens can hear them. I am cringing so badly for both of them. (Wasn’t going to say it but the illiterate fucker missed words out again ‘we having’ and ‘corn cob’. Arrrgh LEARN SOME ENGLISH!!)

Also, why does trash constantly have to try and make her offspring sound like babies. ‘My youngest is decorating her pizza” and WHAT THE HOLY duck was that giant board game. Yeah Hun I’m soooooo sure 16 year old James loved playing that with his psycho mummy, pervert cheating groomer of a father, and spoilt brat of a sister. It looked like trash was doing it on her own anyway. Hehe so much fun. #familytime

“My son James is craving a KFC”, course he is you coronacunt, because I’m sure he said “mummy can you make an amazing KFC for me next week because I am craving one so much thank you mummy can I have bitty?” Hehe #bubbas #suchfun
🤣🤣 bitty 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Creasing at bitty @swimming 🤣🤣🤣
My 8 year old can write sentences better than that div.
And i bleeping hate the word hun with a passion.
I knew trash would have to copy the fakeaway bollocks, she’s so tragic.
Poor James craving a KFC diddums, more like he’s had enough of the cat sick Trash serves up.
Tanya thinks she’s the worlds best cook, everything is “WOW” or “the best” hate people like her who thinks their tit don’t stink.

• Haha
Poor James craving a KFC diddums, more like he’s had enough of the cat sick Trash serves up.
Tanya thinks she’s the worlds best cook, everything is “WOW” or “the best” hate people like her who thinks their tit don’t stink.
I hate hun too, especially if it’s spelt hon!

Reactions: 4
I see Trash is using her children as scape goats again, why can’t she just say she really fancies a fakeaway after seeing Tanya’s so she’ll be doing one next week...simple! We all know that’s why! Although they were junk aholics pre-lockdown.

• Heart
🤣
I feel the same about Hun! And I hate the ‘Aw thanks your (spelt wrong) so kind 😖

5D033206-22F4-40B6-BDB5-BBE670FF475F.jpeg

I knew she would of have a box of Tat!
She is such a dick 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah cos we all have a box of takeaway tit in our homes.
Not sure about anyone else but I only have menus. For takeaways.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🤣
I feel the same about Hun! And I hate the ‘Aw thanks your (spelt wrong) so kind 😖

View attachment 121759
She is such a dick 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yep Maggie, only menus here! But then us Tattlers are normal, unlike these 2 with their houses piled high with tat for the gram! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They’re clearly both constantly ordering unnecessary non essential goods, as long as you get to play around making “fakeaways” don’t worry about the poor buggers who have to pack and deliver all your tat will you? Working so you don’t have to to enable this sad pair to earn all the insta love 🤢 taking pictures of crappy food instead. Such a contribution to society, huns

• Heart
Reactions: 8
🤣

View attachment 121759
She is such a dick 🤦🏼‍♀️

She really is a sad case having takeaway boxes and the like sitting in a box around the house. How empty must someone's life be to be so focused on presenting for strangers online? I'm glad my life is too full for any of that tit, anyone who seeks validation from strangers on the internet should probably come off the internet for a while. Tanya, you clearly have low self esteem and false confidence or else you wouldn't be splashing your life on social media the way you do. I think you'd gain alot more respect from people if you were real. Show the reality of life too and humble yourself especially these days when everyone is struggling. You can't be relatable because you aren't relatable. You're either a sally Potts or living thrifty but you can't be both 🤦🏻‍♀️ save your spite for private messages when it comes to your trashy sister in law and don't jump on the defense when someone comments something you don't like, take it on the chin and respond accordingly. Sometimes constructive criticism is needed and also sometimes you need called out because of putting people in danger by shop hopping and going out when you were meant to be isolating. Your sister in law is too stupid to heed any advice but I have a feeling you're not!

• Heart
She really is a sad case having takeaway boxes and the like sitting in a box around the house. How empty must someone's life be to be so focused on presenting for strangers online? I'm glad my life is too full for any of that tit, anyone who seeks validation from strangers on the internet should probably come off the internet for a while. Tanya, you clearly have low self esteem and false confidence or else you wouldn't be splashing your life on social media the way you do. I think you'd gain alot more respect from people if you were real. Show the reality of life too and humble yourself especially these days when everyone is struggling. You can't be relatable because you aren't relatable. You're either a sally Potts or living thrifty but you can't be both 🤦🏻‍♀️ save your spite for private messages when it comes to your trashy sister in law and don't jump on the defense when someone comments something you don't like, take it on the chin and respond accordingly. Sometimes constructive criticism is needed and also sometimes you need called out because of putting people in danger by shop hopping and going out when you were meant to be isolating. Your sister in law is too stupid to heed any advice but I have a feeling you're not!
Well said, she is so quick to play the troll victim when something is said she doesn’t like. I think she is worded then Trasha, especially as we know Cutenose aka Tanya asked us to leave her alone and slag off Trasha more.
I mean really!!!
Never heard any more about Taco’s brain scan? He needs to check where his balls have gone!!

7662E035-BE1A-445E-AF76-FFE6D85B76ED.jpeg

Let’s remind us of what Tanya is really like!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well said, she is so quick to play the troll victim when something is said she doesn’t like. I think she is worded then Trasha, especially as we know Cutenose aka Tanya asked us to leave her alone and slag off Trasha more.
I mean really!!!
Never heard any more about Taco’s brain scan? He needs to check where his balls have gone!!

View attachment 121780
Let’s remind us of what Tanya is really like!
Well done Maggie, I’ve been dying to read this again 🤣

She is literally the most insecure person ever. I can’t imagine insta does her many favours. #ivefailed says it all 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It still creases me up that cutenose entry. What a spiteful piece of thick tit. And to use your own pet name AND date of birth is brilliant.

And if I remember rightly, that post came in quite late in the evening and the next day Tanya mentioned on her Instagram they had a late night drinkies. So we came to the assumption she was pissed and logged on late at night.

And hey cutenose 👋🏻 you’re still logging in to read the thread, it tells everyone when you last looked!

Reactions: 11
Her telling everyone about the Brain scan was disgusting and distasteful. That is something you confide with your family and friends about. You don’t blast private information like that to your thousands of (fake) followers. We don’t know him, so why are you telling strangers information like that? If he gave her permission to tell strangers over social media then he’s more stupid than originally thought.

Reactions: 8
Her telling everyone about the Brain scan was disgusting and distasteful. That is something you confide with your family and friends about. You don’t blast private information like that to your thousands of (fake) followers. We don’t know him, so why are you telling strangers information like that? If he gave her permission to tell strangers over social media then he’s more stupid than originally thought.
She mentioned it because she is an attention seeking coronacunt! Like those people on Facebook who tag themselves into a hospital and then when they get messages saying “what’s wrong hun?” They reply “I’ll inbox you”

Very sad behaviour for a women of nearly 50

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it was even true. If I remember she was called out about something the day before. And she does have a track record of having a down day or a possible heart attack or going blind in one eye or having the Coronavirus the day after she’s called out about being a spiteful witch or being a liar.

Funny how a lovely little trip up to London with manicured nails and costa coffee boomerangs suddenly becomes a brain scan for taco del. I smell bullshit 💩

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.