Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rainbow vase now đŸ˜© she gets worse each week. Such a desperate cow!

Reactions: 9
The flowers are also fresh, so she got them today on one of her many “essential” shopping trips.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but that vase is vile. It’s looks like a toilet u bend thats been coloured in with children’s colouring pens

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hope Tanya reads this: fall off the face of the earth you waste of air.
I hope someone crawls out of the woodwork (more reliable than badger) and spills all your dirty secrets because you are one twisted, conniving, nasty piece of tit. You should be ashamed of yourself because you are doing NOTHING to help this country or anyone in it. You are a disgrace and I hope someone calls you out on your hypocrisy soon. Bringing you down a few pegs would be a bleeping joy but you just delete comments or get your wet behind the ears followers to pile on, when you're the one in the wrong.
One day you're going to be a very very lonely old woman with nothing but materials surrounding you and a rotten heart. Don't bank on going to the rainbow in the sky because there's a circle of hell reserved just for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That vase is bleeping hideous. She is so desperate it’s embarrassing. Sad, sad woman

Reactions: 6
Everyone halloumi is cheese. Just in case you didn’t know. Tasha loves halloumi cheese

• Haha
The likes of these 2 coronacunts and other people on social media have ruined the whole clap for carers and key workers and we aren't taking part, it's not that I don't appreciate them because I do my husband and my mum are both key workers themselves, but the whole thing has just become a huge dick measuring competition with some people! Even my own neighbours have pissed me off tonight stood on their doorstep banging their bleeping pans when they themselves have been breaking lockdown rules since it began. How about showing your appreciation in others ways donate money to a charity, leave a little bit of something on a neighbours doorstep who is a key worker to put a smile on their face after a tough day or even just stay in like we've been asked. You can guarantee once this is all over the clap will end and most of the hypocrites taking part will no longer show an appreciation towards NHS workers, postal workers, teachers, supermarket workers and all the other people who have kept the country going in this crappy time, these people need appreciating all the time pandemic or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t get why Trasha and her family would sit on the floor when they have patio furniture??! Am I missing something??
As for that vase with Tanya..the rainbow is bleeping upside down... kind of defeats the purpose of a rainbow surely??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope she hasn't got that vase just for clap the carers.
Sadly she has!

The likes of these 2 coronacunts and other people on social media have ruined the whole clap for carers and key workers and we aren't taking part, it's not that I don't appreciate them because I do my husband and my mum are both key workers themselves, but the whole thing has just become a huge dick measuring competition with some people! Even my own neighbours have pissed me off tonight stood on their doorstep banging their bleeping pans when they themselves have been breaking lockdown rules since it began. How about showing your appreciation in others ways donate money to a charity, leave a little bit of something on a neighbours doorstep who is a key worker to put a smile on their face after a tough day or even just stay in like we've been asked. You can guarantee once this is all over the clap will end and most of the hypocrites taking part will no longer show an appreciation towards NHS workers, postal workers, teachers, supermarket workers and all the other people who have kept the country going in this crappy time, these people need appreciating all the time pandemic or not.
Couldn’t agree more!

Definitely bought the vase during lockdown too I bet

45 bleeping pounds!!??
sorry but I obviously need to be furloughed because this woman is pissing money away!!
She got it with money she had for her engagement apparently, she has to make a justification on at least one comment on every one of her posts these days.......sad

• Wow
The fat one making yet ANOTHER point about using leftovers.. who are you trying to convince here hun? We all know you shop hop daily đŸ€š also, thank you for letting us know you’ve been wearing your tie dye T-shirt - we wouldn’t have know that just by looking at your god awful picture đŸ€” bleeping divvy

• Haha
The fat one making yet ANOTHER point about using leftovers.. who are you trying to convince here hun? We all know you shop hop daily đŸ€š also, thank you for letting us know you’ve been wearing your tie dye T-shirt - we wouldn’t have know that just by looking at your god awful picture đŸ€” bleeping divvy
She’s telling everyone that she’s worn that t shirt, so people message her and ask her where she got it from, like that bloody hideous vase!

Reactions: 5
Everyone halloumi is cheese. Just in case you didn’t know. Tasha loves halloumi cheese
Her burger was also dripping with yellow slime. I would have said it looked like burger cheese, but halloumi doesn’t melt and it’s not yellow, so did she have a cheeky wee cheddar slice too?! đŸ€ą

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sadly she has!

Couldn’t agree more!

She got it with money she had for her engagement apparently, she has to make a justification on at least one comment on every one of her posts these days.......sad
How much stuff is she saying she got for her engagement? A dinner set? Some money? How many times have they been married between them and how old are they? You’d get them a card and a cheap bottle of fizz at the most. She’s full of shite!
Also does anyone else think Tasha’s burgers look very perfect and uniform for homemade? When I make burgers they’re always fat and misshapen not perfect thin circles. Unless I’m doing it wrong?

Reactions: 10
How much stuff is she saying she got for her engagement? A dinner set? Some money? How many times have they been married between them and how old are they? You’d get them a card and a cheap bottle of fizz at the most. She’s full of shite!
Also does anyone else think Tasha’s burgers look very perfect and uniform for homemade? When I make burgers they’re always fat and misshapen not perfect thin circles. Unless I’m doing it wrong?
Yes! I use a burger press and they’re a bit thicker than those and if you don’t keep the waxed paper on both sides, they fall apart. Calling bs on the homemade đŸ€„ why lie again, tasha? So desperate and what an awful example to set the kiddies. Tut tut

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who is 🩧 trying to kid? Used 4 day old roast beef for dinner???? She is honestly an imbecile. If she wasn’t in the wrong, she would feel the need to justify herself on the gram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.