Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kfc looks like one of the ones you buy out the supermarket, the popcorn chicken looks too "perfect" to be homemade

Reactions: 10
I can’t imagine she’d be able to prepare and produce that quantity of food Show us the empty raw chicken wrappers and corn on the cob packaging, etc. tash! She’s even trying to say she’s kept or got from her secret squirrel stash drinks cartons with straws?! 😂

Reactions: 5
See 🦧 asking for the popcorn chicken recipe 😂 it's so simple hun you go to Iceland look for popcorn chicken, buy it, take it home, put it in the freezer then when you are ready take it out of the freezer and put it in the oven for 20 minutes. Then it's done #soyummy #happytummy #kiddiespissedtheirpantswithexcitement he he

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s just confessed she cheated on the chicken pops 😂 yeah and the rest. Phil’s recipe? My sweet Aunt Fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She couldn’t do her kfc on Tuesday because her delivery of straws, paper cups and brown bags was late.

also Tanya is a witch 😂 she knows full well that popcorn chicken isn’t homemade but asked her anyway 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s just confessed she cheated on the chicken pops 😂 yeah and the rest. Phil’s recipe? My sweet Aunt Fanny
What a passive aggressive cowbag Tanya is! Had to ask for the recipe even though we all know it wasn’t homemade, we can see that. I don’t know if I’m going soft or what but she makes me feel sorry for Trasha just because she’s so bloody mean!
Then again they both do it to each other and it is pure entertainment for us, Tanya just seems so vindictive!

Reactions: 21
Gravy, coleslaw & beans on a plate together makes me wanna vomit. The amount of food on that plate.. life time on the hips 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said she ‘cheated’ using the ready-made chicken pops... but literally everything apart from the chicken bucket is quite obviously ready-made? She’s used oven chips, packet coleslaw, beans, sauces etc. I seriously doubt the chicken bucket is homemade, but if it is then it is the only thing she did make from scratch and it would only involve you covering some chicken drumsticks in seasoning and whacking them in the oven/pan. In my house, this would be considered a quick/naughty tea, not a chuffing impressive event!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that insta feels Taco Del’s comment needs translation! #BeigeSlop
That honestly looks like vomit from a child who is forced to eat the veggies and subsequently throws up on the table.

• Haha
BE58B639-597D-4333-BE13-2F44FEF88CF7.jpeg

He needs to grow a pair!

8EAE88AE-0226-4949-B5D7-3BCE779D0E7B.jpeg

That’s a bleeping Morrison’s bag!
And the bucket thing is from the pound shop. She has stuck a KFC label on that she printed.
As for Tanya’s vomit dinner. Bollocks has she left that pork 3 days before eating it. She’ll have the shits tomorrow.
Trasha’s chicken in the bucket looks rank!

• Haha
Ffs how many times has she gotta mention about using left overs 😂😂 yeah we get it hun bleeping hell 😴😴
It says it all that using leftovers even warrants a mention, it’s just what everyone else does a few times a week but not queen Tan, it’s an occasion for her. Tash will be celebrating it as a theme next!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.