Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, she's gonna have to start paying tax for the amount of gifts she receives 🤣 I wish I received that many gifts when I got engaged (i got none). She's actually received more gifts for her engagement than I did for my wedding! How does she know that many people to give her gifts 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus, she's gonna have to start paying tax for the amount of gifts she receives 🤣 I wish I received that many gifts when I got engaged (i got none). She's actually received more gifts for her engagement than I did for my wedding! How does she know that many people to give her gifts 🤔🤔
I evidently went wrong when I got engaged....think we had a few cards off family & then one from my work plus a pair of champagne flutes!
As if her & H2B 🤢 are that popular 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How old is trasha?? Too busy playing with the fan? If she was really doing that and is this childish she would do my head in. Wouldn’t be able to live with her. Also, why do they need to eat pasta, garlic bread and salad??? Why not just pasta? I would honestly throw up eating so much. Plus we know they will also have a special treat while they watch tv
405A2479-B36B-422F-BCBC-13D44BD27B9B.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I’m new here but had to say, last weeks subway night had me on the edge of posting but the box today has pushed me over it, a memory box for a pandemic 😂😩 Hope she sticks that hideous vase in it so we never have to see it again
Welcome to the dark side

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn't someone on here say trash and fam never drink water? Love how's she's made sure we know she's drinking sugar free bottled water tonight 🤭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
More bull tit from ginger fatty.... I don’t believe for one minute that gin was a present.... that’s the problem when someone lies so much, it’s very hard to believe anything they say...

Reactions: 15
So trasha has apologised for posting her dinner late 🤣 yeah love I was on the edge of my seat waiting for it...
Newsflash-you don’t need to post it!!! Just eat it and duck off!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 128081Jesus Christ she hasn’t even poured it into the glass 🤦🏼‍♀️
A surprise present to herself 🤔

I evidently went wrong when I got engaged....think we had a few cards off family & then one from my work plus a pair of champagne flutes!
As if her & H2B 🤢 are that popular 😂
I wonder what Trasha got her? They didn’t have an engagement party! So no need for gifts. They don’t have friends, so she is gifting herself the silly bint!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right!!!
Where do I start!!! Clicks knuckles and types!
What a pair of absolute cunts!
So fatty is the lowest of the low and ordered herself more rainbow tat, and a bleeping memory box.
Sweet Jesus, I can’t believe she is wasting her money on such tit.
Who the duck wants to keep a keep sake box!
News Paper Clippings and tit, yeah cos in years to come, one Christmas she will say oh I tell you what let’s get the keepsake box out and look at the time when we sat at home and got paid and spent money on tit, all the while front like key workers put theirs lives at risk for people!
People Volunteered, people did some amazing things, and what I did was duck all!!
But I did what I could and I took photos!
Honestly if she was a friend of mine, and she wouldn’t be! I would have to tell her.
As for the other idiot, and her crap ceiling fan. No mention that her lazy no good husband should be at work.
I am a key worker and I have been working the whole time.
These two are a joke!
I am sick of the pair of them.
I am not a nasty person, I can be a witch when I am pissed off. But I would never wish anything bad on anyone but I honestly hope nothing happens to these two or their families where they are in the position where they think tit!!! What have I done. And something terrible does happen!!
Because they won’t get any sympathy from anyone. They wouldn’t be able to deal with it.
She has a bloody sty once in her eye and she said she was going blind.
God forbid they get ill. Because from the looks of what they both shove in their fat gone they are a high risk of catching it. And they will. Odds are they will!!!!
I am fuming today, I found out a family I work with lost two grandparents. And these two are treating this like a holiday.
If I was both of them I would be worried about my job.
Rant over 🤬
Oh and no way did that ice cream go between the 4 of them. Those two for Tanya’s! And what a dirty skank eating in bed!
Her tv still looks dodgy.

Thank you and all the amazing front line workers. ❤❤❤
Maggie firstly I'm so sorry for the family you mentioned tonight. God bless them at this awful time. It really doesnt bear thinking about 💔
However... I honestly think I love you for your honesty and down to earthness! I dont think I have ever felt so angry with ppl as much as I do these two and Tattle has been the best platform for venting my frustration ever. I'm an NHS worker as are many of my friends so you can imagine my take on all this! I dont need a memory box.... it's all in my head and sadly I cant push it away. The light relief this forum offers is an outlet. I'm not proud of being a so called troll.... however seeing that witch Tanya Whitlock rip into my friend the other evening and how much that upset her, turned the tide for me..... you reap what you sow and she never stops sewing so Karma..... over here buddy! I've met your match come do your worst.

More bull tit from ginger fatty.... I don’t believe for one minute that gin was a present.... that’s the problem when someone lies so much, it’s very hard to believe anything they say...
Present from who.... she has no bleeping friends!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Battle of the crappy solar lights, more passive aggressive comments from Jabba, it's freezing out tonight you sad bint

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh good god! That fan is terrifying! As is the image of them sweating in bed...🤢 Also why does 🦧 always post just that bit of her garden? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why would you want to buy the same things all.the time? I hate it when I buy something and someone copies me. Whatever happened to being unique? These 2 are such sad sacks needing to have the same thing and which one got it first. I and most normal people would be highly embarrassed

Reactions: 14
Ffs! Would it actually kill her to just gloss over someone making an honest mistake, why does she feel the need to point out Trash was wrong? It’s flavoured gin arghh! Not. Important.

D8C35FB3-9BBF-4598-AC94-518839BF82A2.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
HERO CHILDREN? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That’s enough internet for today!
bleeping memory box?! Two of my loved ones have lost family members this week, my brother has lost his job. My 7 month old baby doesn’t remember anyone including most of his family. I’m due back at work next week with no nursery and somehow have to work 10 hour days and look after my child because I need to earn money to support him. We have only seen my partner once and at a 2 meter distance in 7 weeks to protect his elderly mother. Don’t get me wrong I class myself as lucky to have my family, a job and a roof over my head but I don’t want to remember anything about this awful time apart from the advances in my sons development.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
bleeping memory box?! Two of my loved ones have lost family members this week, my brother has lost his job. My 7 month old baby doesn’t remember anyone including most of his family. I’m due back at work next week with no nursery and somehow have to work 10 hour days and look after my child because I need to earn money to support him. We have only seen my partner once and at a 2 meter distance in 7 weeks to protect his elderly mother. Don’t get me wrong I class myself as lucky to have my family, a job and a roof over my head but I don’t want to remember anything about this awful time apart from the advances in my sons development.
Awww bless you. Hope you get it sorted lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ffs! Would it actually kill her to just gloss over someone making an honest mistake, why does she feel the need to point out Trash was wrong? It’s flavoured gin arghh! Not. Important.

View attachment 128130
She is such a sad human. I agree, she could have and should have just left it. But this is Tanya we are talking about. I would never let that devil take a step into my house

Reactions: 10
Awww bless you. Hope you get it sorted lovely ❤
Thank you, it’s trivial compared to front line workers and the amazing things you all do every day. I wouldn’t usually rant as I understand how lucky I am, it’s just these two treating it like a holiday and a celebration has infuriated me. It’s disgusting, there just aren’t any other words for it.
On a positive note though, thanks so much for all that you do, you truly are amazing and karma rewards good people too. Stay safe 🌈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you, it’s trivial compared to front line workers and the amazing things you all do every day. I wouldn’t usually rant as I understand how lucky I am, it’s just these two treating it like a holiday and a celebration has infuriated me. It’s disgusting, there just aren’t any other words for it.
On a positive note though, thanks so much for all that you do, you truly are amazing and karma rewards good people too. Stay safe 🌈
Not at all trivial. We all play a part... well apart from these 2 knobheads!. We all sign up to do a job and we all have commitments of some kind or another. Nothing is less important or trivial if you are trying to work, look after tiny or small people or vulnerable ppl. Like you my blood boils with coronacunts like these 2 who dont have any of those things, who claim they have a 'career' (Tanfuckingtantrumtastic) or have kiddies or bubbas (Trashcan who has teenagers!)
Tanya wouldn't know a career if it smacked her straight between the eyeballs!
I'm as infuriated and angry as you when these 2 wombles act as they do!
At the end of each day we can only be responsible for our own actions and we can close our eyes knowing we are real..... those 2 ain't worth the paper the birth certificates are written on. Shame on them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.