Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t understand why she’s so obsessed with that H2B of hers either. Almost like when you get your first boyfriend at like 15 and write T4D all over the place and just act like a clingy weirdo. I can imagine these two are over the top with public display of affection too 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 She needs to wake up and realize she is getting older and time to be more mature.

Actually can’t see why anyone would want that Del considering the way he spoke of that other woman on face book. His brother too is straight garbage.
No we won’t understand but I think you’ve come close to it there, she’s like a 15 year old kid with a first crush. And for some reason she views Taco and being an Ashford as the holy grail 🤢 I bet she’s the type of woman who’s never not had a man and doesn’t know how to function without one. That’s one thing her and Tash have in common, she clings to Dirty John cause she’s scared of being alone. Well in my opinion anyway.

Reactions: 3
No we won’t understand but I think you’ve come close to it there, she’s like a 15 year old kid with a first crush. And for some reason she views Taco and being an Ashford as the holy grail 🤢 I bet she’s the type of woman who’s never not had a man and doesn’t know how to function without one. That’s one thing her and Tash have in common, she clings to Dirty John cause she’s scared of being alone. Well in my opinion anyway.
Yeah, scared to be alone and it will break her image of a perfect family, and perhaps she truly does see her children as “kiddies” and doesn’t want to ruin their family unit.
If we can believe what badger use to say then yes it seems like orangutan just jumps from affair to affair until she can attach to someone like a nasty rash that won’t go away

Iv been a bit quiet lately.....had a few down days but iv just come on here and it’s given me a real laugh 🤣 I really do love you Lot. Also I did this🤣🤣🤣
Oh my gosh!!! Nearly chocked on my tea 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
whys she begging it from every angle, she really wants these bloody takeaways going viral doesn’t she, sad sad cow
I almost feel as if she wants to be approached by the Daily Mail (or some other media outlet) for her fakeaways, it must’ve grated on her when Trash’s tiki bar was in the other week.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My husband was a chef at Toby for a year, the things hes told me that go on there, I'd rather starve than eat at Toby.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She is so cringe begging attention from Zoe Sugg.
Why is this woman following Zoe Sugg? Jesus anything for attention, you sad bint.
No offence to anyone who does, but Tanya is a 50 year old woman!

Iv been a bit quiet lately.....had a few down days but iv just come on here and it’s given me a real laugh 🤣 I really do love you Lot. Also I did this🤣🤣🤣
Ah sorry to hear you’re feeling down.
We are always here with the laughs.
Hope you’re feeling brighter after seeing what these two morons have been up too. 🤗😘
Well Done on the Toby photo, 😂😂😂😂

This photo is brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is this woman following Zoe Sugg? Jesus anything for attention, you sad bint.
No offence to anyone who does, but Tanya is a 50 year old woman!

Ah sorry to hear you’re feeling down.
We are always here with the laughs.
Hope you’re feeling brighter after seeing what these two morons have been up too. 🤗😘
Well Done on the Toby photo, 😂😂😂😂

This photo is brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I had to do it🤣🤣 it’s from her gousto picture 🤣🤣 thanks. I always have a good laugh on here watching these to utter cringefests at work 🤪🙃

She’s excruciatingly cringy - acting like an immature, attention seeker. I feel so embarrassed and sorry for her daughters.

She’s actually counted up the likes on fakeaway week 🤦🏻‍♀️ I don’t very often comment on this thread but she’s acting like such a looser over this!
She must be murder to be around when she’s cooking all this tit trying to make it perfect so she doesn’t have another dicky del day 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another dinner for two orangutan the poor girls have to fend for themselves do they

• Wow
I can honestly say I’ve never even thought to take multiple photos of my spag bol and post them on Instagram, especially not with the hashtags #foodheaven and #tastesensation.

Daft cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What has she done with the meat from yesterday that she was going to use? She obviously hasn’t used it tonight and looking at her menu she won’t use the beef until Thursday. I hope she has frozen it, surely you shouldn’t keep cooked meat that long in the fridge?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.