Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
๐Ÿฆงโ€™s fish meal looks worse than the one I had in hospital - cooked to within an inch of itโ€™s life and with the texture and feel of shoe leather! Inedible ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚.
Honestly if I didnโ€™t know if it was fish it would take me ages to guess what it was meant to be!

Reactions: 4
Putting this on so everyone can have a laugh ๐Ÿ˜ซ This still cracks me up!!
6C5CE0BA-F511-4DCD-8C38-72C03E4B77FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Gosh when I was dating my husband we went to spoons and had fish and chips and it wasnโ€™t even half as greasy as that and I threw up in his room in the middle of the night, never felt so disgusting in my life. Canโ€™t imagine how that would make anyone feel ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 1
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ duck sake what has Tanya done to that fish, sheโ€™s mullered it ๐Ÿ˜‚ Deep fried bellend ๐Ÿคฎ
Is Trash taking the piss saying sheโ€™s neglecting insta!? just goes to show the mentality of it, her whole life revolves around instagram, what a sad life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ duck sake what has Tanya done to that fish, sheโ€™s mullered it ๐Ÿ˜‚ Deep fried bellend ๐Ÿคฎ
Is Trash taking the piss saying sheโ€™s neglecting insta!? just goes to show the mentality of it, her whole life revolves around instagram, what a sad life.
Too busy playing animal crossing. She really seems so childish.

Reactions: 5
Putting this on so everyone can have a laugh ๐Ÿ˜ซ This still cracks me up!!
View attachment 120361
Omg how have I not seen this before! Iโ€™m instantly drawn to the spade with a fry up on it....crazy. But wait, it gets better.....is that a flat cap WITH TOAST IN IT?!?! ๐Ÿคฃ wow. Would you really eat off a spade and out of a manky hat?? Glad she could finally afford plates though, sheโ€™s come a long way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
C7B7164D-FF54-4DC1-826D-F8F2C3F0394A.jpeg

So I went through her photos and found this beauty! I mean really! are they 12 years old!!
Itโ€™s not cute ๐Ÿ™„

F3112552-3D7A-488F-944C-198A9F989753.jpeg

Letโ€™s not forget McTanyaโ€™s ๐Ÿคฃ

31F3DEB5-F0B9-400E-9FB6-F1FCF052BD31.jpeg

bleeping his and hers Pjโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Trashaโ€™s missing McDonaldโ€™s!!
Why donโ€™t you go to Tanyaโ€™s drive through? She has a never ending Narnia cupboard so could easily knock you up a Big Mac
Tanyaโ€™s reply to her new post is going to be classic โ€œI made McDonalds on Monday, and now your craving it #SoSpooky #YouObvsDidntKnow

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.