Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had fish fingers, chips and beans for dinner. If any of you want the recipe, just give me a shout πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ #soyummy #happytummy #hehe #myman

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m not often lost for words... but the tit show from Trasha and the ginger fatty yesterday was epic.. they have taken their craziness to a whole new level of crazy... on one hand I’m laughing out loud in disbelief but yet at the same time I’m genuinely concerned for the mental health of these 2 wankers.
They both need an intervention..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not often lost for words... but the tit show from Trasha and the ginger fatty yesterday was epic.. they have taken their craziness to a whole new level of crazy... on one hand I’m laughing out loud in disbelief but yet at the same time I’m genuinely concerned for the mental health of these 2 wankers.
They both need an intervention..
I agree, it’s extremely disturbing behaviour. Grown women in their forties acting more childish than their own children, all in a bid to ensure they outshine the other. The increasingly desperate need for attention and validation from strangers is both concerning and pitiful.

Reactions: 11
What the duck is that silly orange bleep on about? "its great for her to show us what she does" .... shes makes bleeping sandwiches for people!!!
Well tonight I am cooking a pork stir fry with egg noodles. I might pretend to have distant Chinese relevtives who invented a Chinese stir fry and dress my table cloth up with hand made signs and posters.

Dont be a coronacunt you pair of tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how she describes her cheese toastie as being 'melt in the mouth' πŸ€€πŸ˜‚
Its like a parody account at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What the duck is that silly orange bleep on about? "its great for her to show us what she does" .... shes makes bleeping sandwiches for people!!!
Well tonight I am cooking a pork stir fry with egg noodles. I might pretend to have distant Chinese relevtives who invented a Chinese stir fry and dress my table cloth up with hand made signs and posters.

Dont be a coronacunt you pair of tits.
🀣🀣🀣🀣 coronacunt I nearly chocked on my marmite on toast, which if anyone is stuck for breakfast ideas I am happy to send you the recipe, maybe do you a video. Or boomerang πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well my wonderful hubby made us yummy enchiladas for tea whilst I was in the shower and he royally fucked them up heehee. So wonderful he thought we were having fajitas so they tasted absolutely tit but I love him so much We realised we made a new dish so we’re calling it fajiladas hee hee #delish #Happytummy #foodblogger

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well my wonderful hubby made us yummy enchiladas for tea whilst I was in the shower and he royally fucked them up heehee. So wonderful he thought we were having fajitas so they tasted absolutely tit but I love him so much We realised we made a new dish so we’re calling it fajiladas hee hee #delish #Happytummy #foodblogger
Did they not have #amazingflavours?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🀣🀣🀣🀣 coronacunt I nearly chocked on my marmite on toast, which if anyone is stuck for breakfast ideas I am happy to send you the recipe, maybe do you a video. Or boomerang πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Cornflakes here πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Always happy to share how I made them from scratch, out of the packet, into the bowl, with milk πŸ™Œ

• Haha
Coronacunt just gone 9 and you win the internet for the day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's my nans 80th birthday today and the fact I can't got give her a hug and can only see her through a window is breaking my heart and this was just what I needed to cheer me up thank you ❀❀

• Sad
  • Heart
Cornflakes here πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ Always happy to share how I made them from scratch, out of the packet, into the bowl, with milk πŸ™Œ
Phew thanks I’ll try those tomorrow 🀣
I like to cut my toast into triangles, it’s delish yummy and always a happy tummy πŸ™„ hehehe πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I’ll stand from my sofa and take a bow
#coronacunt πŸ˜‚ must admit, quite proud of that one.

Fancy getting your 17 year old to put on a sandwich shop uniform.

Trash will be making James put his pub uniform on and pour them a pint next

• Haha
Coronacunt just gone 9 and you win the internet for the day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's my nans 80th birthday today and the fact I can't got give her a hug and can only see her through a window is breaking my heart and this was just what I needed to cheer me up thank you ❀❀
Happy birthday to your Nan. ❀
I see my dad yesterday (from a distance) I cried all the way home because I couldn’t hug him. But coming on here and reading coronacunts really made me laugh 🀭

• Sad
  • Heart
Mmm marmite on toast is delish.. 😍 #scrummy #happytummy #imadethis #fitfam 🀣 x

• Haha
We have Chinese to look forward to tonight!
Which one will dress up? She’ll have all the containers and she’ll whack out her Chinese New Year Tat. And have a brown paper bag with Chinese writing on it. πŸ™„

• Haha
We have Chinese to look forward to tonight!
Which one will dress up? She’ll have all the containers and she’ll whack out her Chinese New Year Tat. And have a brown paper bag with Chinese writing on it. πŸ™„
Don’t forget the racial slur, tan!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m sure that it is not legal for her to use the β€œSubway” trade mark like that and to get the daughter to dress up and serve them. Wish I could find out properly. I’ll look for their code of conduct.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.