Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Trash has managed to turn what would have been a plain HEALTHY chicken breast into a fat layered slice of diabetes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Iโ€™m sure all key workers will appreciate the glass of vodka you raise ๐Ÿฆง you absolute moron!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Not sure about anyone else but I always cut any fat off my chicken! Trasha hasnโ€™t ๐Ÿคจ
And Tanya of course youโ€™re raising a glass of vodka to hard working key workers, itโ€™s another way to show off and tag a company!
Shove it up your fat arse!
You make me sick to my stomach.

Well Trash has managed to turn what would have been a plain HEALTHY chicken breast into a fat layered slice of diabetes.
She never fails to make something nice into something tit ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 12
Anyone remember when Tanya had a sniffle and set up a perfectly arranged photo of her desk at work with lucozade, lemsip, tissues, chocolate, Krispy Kreme and tagged as many bleeping companies as she could

she is so desperate to be noticed by pathetic companies.

• Haha
Not sure about anyone else but I always cut any fat off my chicken! Trasha hasnโ€™t ๐Ÿคจ
And Tanya of course youโ€™re raising a glass of vodka to hard working key workers, itโ€™s another way to show off and tag a company!
Shove it up your fat arse!
You make me sick to my stomach.

She never fails to make something nice into something tit ๐Ÿ˜
No your not alone fat on meat makes me feel sick ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.