Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
Did anyone notice how tan mentioned the word 'autumn' in her welly post? Fuck me now that word has been said, I give it 8 weeks and the autumnal oranges and yellows come in, home sense will be swamped with bonfire spice candles or whatever they are. That hideous fox cushion will come out of the loft and everything will be cosy.

Did make me laugh how love island is cancelled this year, part of me feels a sadness that we wont get to see the bow up palm tree in trash's living room this summer ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Secretsquirrel13

FFS she has now purchased some more bent wire coat hangers that have been twisted into words. I might buy her one myself and have it delivered that reads fuck off to the moon and dont come back wellywanker ๐Ÿ–•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

OrangeStrawberry

She couldnโ€™t do her kfc on Tuesday because her delivery of straws, paper cups and brown bags was late.

also Tanya is a bitch ๐Ÿ˜‚ she knows full well that popcorn chicken isnโ€™t homemade but asked her anyway ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

CoffeeGossipRepeat

Sheโ€™s just confessed she cheated on the chicken pops ๐Ÿ˜‚ yeah and the rest. Philโ€™s recipe? My sweet Aunt Fanny
What a passive aggressive cowbag Tanya is! Had to ask for the recipe even though we all know it wasnโ€™t homemade, we can see that. I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™m going soft or what but she makes me feel sorry for Trasha just because sheโ€™s so bloody mean!
Then again they both do it to each other and it is pure entertainment for us, Tanya just seems so vindictive!

HeyHey2011

Well my wonderful hubby made us yummy enchiladas for tea whilst I was in the shower and he royally fucked them up heehee. So wonderful he thought we were having fajitas so they tasted absolutely shit but I love him so much We realised we made a new dish so weโ€™re calling it fajiladas hee hee #delish #Happytummy #foodblogger

• Haha

Naysayer

Didn't someone on here say trash and fam never drink water? Love how's she's made sure we know she's drinking sugar free bottled water tonight ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

swimming

VIP Member
What the fuck is that silly orange cunt on about? "its great for her to show us what she does" .... shes makes fucking sandwiches for people!!!
Well tonight I am cooking a pork stir fry with egg noodles. I might pretend to have distant Chinese relevtives who invented a Chinese stir fry and dress my table cloth up with hand made signs and posters.

Dont be a coronacunt you pair of tits.

• Haha

as340

6C27ADDE-5627-49B4-80FE-8C653F88FDE6.jpeg

how fucking weird is it to have these on the bathroom door..... in your own home๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ

• Haha