Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🗑 is de cluttering today! Does that mean her house will be tat free? 😂
She would need more than a day to de-clutter that house! 🤣

Well his fish frying isn’t much better than his gardening! 😂 Not sure how he even holds a job down! Not that he ever seems to ever work much at the best of times!
Look at the state of that! 🤮 I just showed my partner he reckons 'hubby' must dislike her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s tagged them now! Must be reading here! Heyy Tanya hunny, did you find those wellies in your Narnia cupboard??
Much love now 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
All 🗑 posts today have involved food! Do we think Onslow will be back to work tomorrow? 🗑 could go back cleaning if her ladies aren’t self isolating as she would be able to keep 2m apart. But I’m thinking that neither of them will be, they’ll just carry on with their holiday, going out everyday for food etc!

🦧 has been quiet today, only the welly post? What’s happened to the Pizza Express fakeaway? It’s 10.15pm, surely they’ve had their dinner by now?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What the duck has schlong done to that fish ?! 🙈 I think whenever Trasha says their ‘village’ she actually means ‘estate’. I’m still laughing at whoever said about them living on the Chatsworth Estate, especially with Johnny jizz boy in his wife beater and chain looking a lot like Steve 🤣🤣
916CE410-1CDB-49D1-9925-17FA97C33100.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
What the duck has schlong done to that fish ?! 🙈 I think whenever Trasha says their ‘village’ she actually means ‘estate’. I’m still laughing at whoever said about them living on the Chatsworth Estate, especially with Johnny jizz boy in his wife beater and chain looking a lot like Steve 🤣🤣View attachment 127359
He really is an ugly bastard!
If I brought my husband a vest like that, he’d use it to clean his car!
As for the fish, like everything he touches he has fucked it up.
No pizza express! Oh well Tanya, you can sit on your bed with your broken tv and wear your fake boots, seeing as your all about fakes !
I would be very surprised if you can get pizza express pizza’s, or was she going to make them:
Maybe spending her day on here reading she forgot to make the dough. But whatever she ate today, you know it was the best ever and that drip of a H2B will say amazing hunny!!
Countess Corona bleep strikes again!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The likeness of this photo is uncanny, especially with his fondness for cars from the 90s and those horrendous hedges and the wife’s simple expression.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Friday is gonna be fun, Trasha is making a BiG MAC it’s going to look like a car ran over it, reversed and went back over it again!
But it will be the best thing ever, and taste just like a Big Mac 🤣🤣🤣
Happy tummy hehehe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What the actual duck planet do these 2 coronacunts live on? Boris has made his announcement tonight but 🗑 hasn't missed anything! She doesn't give a tit about not seeing family and friends.... COS SHE DOESNT HAVE ANY!! As for that other Welly Wanker shes too busy trying to vaseline her fat cankles into her Cunter boots!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion: trash and tan: Battered knob in Tanya's gob, trash clean your grout, you lazy slob!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread suggestion...
Fakeaway wars, magic cupboards galore, both can’t do up zips, but who will be the first to take that hot tub dip?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is Chinese racuette or racellete? Join us for Thursdays episode of Mastercunt to find out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
What the actual duck planet do these 2 coronacunts live on? Boris has made his announcement tonight but 🗑 hasn't missed anything! She doesn't give a tit about not seeing family and friends.... COS SHE DOESNT HAVE ANY!! As for that other Welly Wanker shes too busy trying to vaseline her fat cankles into her Cunter boots!!!
Welly wanker 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Welly wanker 😂 Vaseline her cankles into her Cunter boots 😂

Wtf is Chinese racuette or racellete? Join us for Thursdays episode of Mastercunt to find out!
Mastercunt 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Her spelling gets worse...."racellette" is raclette Trash, and "tortilini" is tortellini...... great example for your kids there....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Of course Trash is off to the tip now it’s open and expects there will be queues! 🙄 So why go today then? It’s not urgent!? I’m glad someone commented to say check if she needs to book a slot etc.

At least she gets to go on another food shop for this weeks monstrosity of a meal planner 🤢

Reactions: 8
Do people still have ceiling fans? Thought those went out years ago
I’’ not sure they was ever in!
Makes me feel ill to think why she needs one in her cramped sweaty bedroom 😂

Of course Trash is off to the tip now it’s open and expects there will be queues! 🙄 So why go today then? It’s not urgent!? I’m glad someone commented to say check if she needs to book a slot etc.

At least she gets to go on another food shop for this weeks monstrosity of a meal planner 🤢
She only just went to Waitrose!
Why is this idiot not shopping once a week!! bleeping idiots like her piss me off

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.