Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell she's getting predictable, how much rainbow tat can you buy? πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ as for the memory box, clearly shows how out of touch she is considering most of us are counting the days until we see the back of this virus and get our lives back to normal. My whole pregnancy is in this pandemic and though I want to remember the pregnancy I certainly don't want to remember being locked in the house & being scanned by masks not faces πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I don't want to put newspaper clippings in a box of a time when people needlessly lost their lives, I don't want to remember being separated from my family for a prolonged period of time and losing weight because of the worry of everything going on! The only thing I want to see everyone do coming out of this is campaigning the government for pay rises for NHS staff especially but other key workers too! 🦧 stop it now because you're really going too far! Such bad taste and stop saying it's how you cope and no one knows what youre going through. No one does know but then you don't know the struggle that key workers and carers are facing every day. You don't know what it's like to potentially have to live away from your husband/wife/partner or kids. You don't know what it's like to look in the fridge and see emptiness because you don't have the money to fill it due to work stopping. You don't know what it's like to be anything but selfish at a time like this. If you have mental health problems, fair enough, but if you do you should know more than anyone what damage can be done by filling social media with expensive purchases and positive mental attitude bullshit. So tanya I don't believe you know what it's like to struggle, not for one second.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wouldn't it be wonderful to live in a world of rainbows and unicorns like the Welly Wanker? I bet she shits sparkles and farts rainbows!!
Stupid cow..... she needs to be careful she doesnt end up in her own sodding memory box from catching Covid-19 from all her shop hopping!
Why dont you duck off you wobbly chinned Welly Wankered Wazzock and when you have finished bleeping off....duck off a bit more and then duck off again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HERO CHILDREN? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That’s enough internet for today!
Oh please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Tanya they are TEENAGERS! I’m sure they bleeping love not having to get up and take their crappy packed lunchboxes to school everyday. Yes it’s tough for them not to be able to see friends, but a memory box to remind them of this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How lovely. Thinking of making my kids a memory box of the times people have suffered and died. Might pop in a few articles of the past horrific terrorist attacks we’ve had too.

Maybe she should post a link so the NHS and keyworker staff she loves so dearly can order their own PTSD box?

• Haha
HERO CHILDREN? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That’s enough internet for today!
If this doesn’t solidify in everyone’s head how socially inept she is, I don’t know what will.

Please tell me why anyone of sound mind would want to ever look back on this time where the government floundered, the NHS and staff stretched to breaking point and thousands of people died completely unnecessarily without having their loved ones but their side.

She is the biggest bleep going. I am genuinely absolutely bleeping disgusted and can’t take anymore of this vile excuse for a human.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Passively aggressively commenting on who had a corona box first. Absolute morons.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Passively aggressively commenting on who had a corona box first. Absolute morons.
Nooooo hun the memory box isn’t new, got it a few months before corona began just in case we ever had a pandemic hehe xx

• Haha
Reactions: 36
bleeping hell. Her kids are teenagers. Bet they were like errr cheers mum πŸ™„πŸ™„

Nooooo hun the memory box isn’t new got it a few months ago before corona began just in case we ever had a pandemic hehe xx
Well I bought mine in 2018, so spooky hun

• Haha
If she's saying the memory box isn't new, how comes its been engraved with all sorts of tit relating to CURRENT EVENTS.

So passive aggressive over who had a box first to remember hundreds of thousands of innocent people being killed worldwide because of a virus.

I wonder if trash's daily mail article will make it into the box? Seeing that the article was technically printed during the pandemic. hehe hun

Reactions: 10
I am not a violent person but bloody hell, Tanya needs a serious smack round the chops.. what the duck is wrong with her?? How can she misread a situation so badly.. I’ve known for some time she is bat tit crazy but this is a whole new level of bat tit crazy.. what world is she in?
She hasn’t done a single thing for anyone else during this time (I think the afternoon tea boxes for her parents weren’t actually for her parents - that was all for show)... she’s had days upon days of free time and yet she’s not done a single minute of volunteering - instead it’s been constant shows of greed and gluttony.. she is vile.. she is such a drain on community... she brings nothing to this world.. I’m disgusted by her.. utterly disgusted.. I’m embarrassed to share this planet with her..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
LOL at the "hero children" Tan your kids aren't there half the time and are almost adults, one has a job!!! Would be absolutely mortified if my mum had done that when I was 12 let alone at 17

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FFS she has now purchased some more bent wire coat hangers that have been twisted into words. I might buy her one myself and have it delivered that reads duck off to the moon and dont come back wellywanker πŸ–•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why would tanya want a memory box of this awful time? By her own admission β€œno one knows what she’s been coping with”. Woman’s full of shite

Reactions: 7
But her children didn't stay home, they went to the deli in the village to get bread. They also aren't 5 years old so I highly doubt they'll appreciate that box in years to come. Did she have brain cells to begin with or have all the fakeaways disintegrated them? Do yourself a favour Tanya and get yourself a box for your P45 and potentially your hospital bracelet when you contract this virus from shop hopping so much πŸ–•πŸ»

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.