Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coronacunt just gone 9 and you win the internet for the day 😂😂😂😂😂 it's my nans 80th birthday today and the fact I can't got give her a hug and can only see her through a window is breaking my heart and this was just what I needed to cheer me up thank you ❤❤
[/QUOTE
Happy Birthday to your Nan ❤

And to join in with breakfast this morning, I had porridge. You put it in the bowl, fill it with milk and wack it the microwave for about 3 mins. Then you can top it with what ever you fancy! I had honey. Why do these clowns think they’re auditioning for Masterchef! I just don’t get why so much interest in food! Do they think other people never eat!?

Hope everyone’s safe and well ❤

Reactions: 1
FFS... Trasha thinks opening a packet is ‘making’ croissants ... in her world, does she really think that is actually making?? If so that actually says a lot about her intelligence... she genuinely feels proud of herself for opening a packet and dumping stuff on a baking tray... what hope fo her kids have in this big wide world?? 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
wtf is a croissant station? No love you've put some croissants on a cake stand you sad mare!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m sure that it is not legal for her to use the “Subway” trade mark like that and to get the daughter to dress up and serve them. Wish I could find out properly. I’ll look for their code of conduct.
As much as I agree with your thinking, I believe it’s best for us to back off from doing anything like this or pressing on the issue, because the person who could get hurt if we point out misconduct is her daughter.

Tanya is the problem, not her poor daughter who she made dress up and serve her. I wouldn’t want any discussion here to jeopardise an innocent teenager’s employment.

Reactions: 27
As much as I agree with your thinking, I believe it’s best for us to back off from doing anything like this or pressing on the issue, because the person who could get hurt if we point out misconduct is her daughter.

Tanya is the problem, not her poor daughter who she made dress up and serve her. I wouldn’t want any discussion here to jeopardise an innocent teenager’s employment.
Well said

Reactions: 10
So tonight we have midweek roast vs Chinese fakeaway. Although these two are so infuriating I must admit they are keeping me entertained with their bonkers behaviour.

Reactions: 9

Of course. Wouldn’t have reported them because it’s not her child’s fault.

Reactions: 5
So tonight we have midweek roast vs Chinese fakeaway. Although these two are so infuriating I must admit they are keeping me entertained with their bonkers behaviour.

Everyday with these sad fuckers is like getting a kinder surprise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is that weird plastic looking bag and watch all about?! Who is she going to influence to buy one, especially during a bloody pandemic?!

Edited to add: LOL, the brand only have 170 followers on Instagram. Yet apparently the bag is “iconic”??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What is that weird plastic looking bag and watch all about?! Who is she going to influence to buy one, especially during a bloody pandemic?!

Edited to add: LOL, the brand only have 170 followers on Instagram. Yet apparently the bag is “iconic”??
Trash has been mugged off again 🤣 she’s been told it’s designer and Italian made and I bet she’s so over the moon because the dozy mare is so gullible 🤣 she’s the exact kind of “influencer” these companies like because they’re thick as pig tit and will advertise anything you give to them for free. silly cow thinks anything that’s not from primark is designer. The bags are hideous and they’re only £38 😂 That watch is horrible too, it looks like it’s made from clay. Oh trashy I needed that laugh today 😂😂😂

• Haha
Helping small businesses? How? By taking stuff off them for free? F off 🗑 you beggy moose

• Angry
  • Wow
Trash has been mugged off again 🤣 she’s been told it’s designer and Italian made and I bet she’s so over the moon because the dozy mare is so gullible 🤣 she’s the exact kind of “influencer” these companies like because they’re thick as pig tit and will advertise anything you give to them for free. silly cow thinks anything that’s not from primark is designer. The bags are hideous and they’re only £38 😂 That watch is horrible too, it looks like it’s made from clay. Oh trashy I needed that laugh today 😂😂😂
Had a look on website... The bag part is £38, then it's £20+ for handles, then you pay extra for a liner or trim.... Which is quite pricey for a bag that looks so tit in my honest opinion, no offense to anyone who likes it but it looks like a cheap beach bag!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.