Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachy9

VIP Member
So that makes me think, it has been staged all for the gram!! It’s official now? Sad wankers the pair of them.
I can’t wait to see Tanya in a big puffy wedding dress 😂
Tash rocking up in a full on wedding dress with veil "hehe soo spooooky hun, I got mine 20 years ago, remember I told you "

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Luce0331

VIP Member
She bought that cake in Sainsbury’s last week when she was dribbling over the Lindt chocolate! Look in the corner! So either Hubby didn’t choose his cake or he wasn’t at work this day 🤔
4EA37A90-49FE-4D29-B607-2B07C04D3ACD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I think @Badaboom you’ve just found proof that she probably has fake accounts to comment on her own posts! She forgot to switch to another account! BUSTED!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Ok, first ever attempt at a potential new thread title:

Tanya’s man finally got down on one knee, and Tascha’s toilet guest book stinks of pee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I really don't understand why they go so mad on the Chinese new year? Fair enough with the food but to change your keyring and cushions on your bed! So weird

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Ffs.. the kids wanted to to sing happy birthday to their daddy !!!! They’re teenagers. Get a pissin grip woman 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

swimming

VIP Member
Why are so many people so interested in their house? I love a piss take as much as the next person but it is coming across as a little bit of invasion of privacy? Just saying 😐

Anyway back to it. Valentines EVE. Is that all she has to grip on to? It’ll be battle of the twins tomorrow. What twin does the best. What twin makes them feel so grateful and blessed.

Reactions: 24

Oohthatsgood

The effort that these two morons go to for a good dinner gram pic is so embarrassing! In my house, we have a meal plan (just because it’s easier so we know what to buy/what meat to defrost/what veg to pick up) (and I certainly don’t post it to out do my sister in law like some petulant spoilt child) and me and my husband normally cook together, we plate up, fucking eat it, leave the plates on the table until we can be arsed to clear it all away and then crack on with our night. Sometimes, shockingly we even leave them on the kitchen side for the morning! I cannot imagine being that sad that every night I need to make sure I have the perfect picture for the gram! Don’t get me wrong, I love a good food picture, I do it myself sometimes but fucking hell ladies you’re in your 40’s! This pathetic competitive “I had this first” thing is pretty much what a child is like at 8? I love the way they think we are jealous of their lives? I love my life, we’ve bought our own house, we have beautiful (fucking annoying) children, we go out most weekends (when we can be arsed) we take pictures, we laugh and joke and occasionally post online at shit we’ve been up to. I’m not trying to sound like ooooh look at me, I’m just saying, most people on here are just like me, we are normal and don’t try and make ourselves look like something we’re not on the gram! Also, I have 14k real followers trash, I’ve never bought my followers, nor have I done an ad or swipe up. I just share my crazy fucking family, the good, bad and ugly! They’re both cunts! I literally hate them for their fake arse lives they share and these idiots who kiss their arses!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

swimming

VIP Member
New thread suggestion. "Tanya engaged for the gram, Tasha's trying to impress her man. Theme after theme its not all as happy as it seems!"

Reactions: 23

MyWorld

VIP Member
All that build up and the Slobs just went out to a restaurant chain for a steak with “friends” oh and the kiddies had to wish daddy a Happy Birthday before they went so they could have cake, especially James who needed it as he had, had 2 teeth taken out!

Sadly these 2 women have nothing in their lives but the gram. Trash does I believe own with JB her own house, which she has chosen to fill with crap and post for us all to see like it’s a palace and to continually make out that her she is living a perfect life. Ginge and Del as far as I know rent theirs, they get cars from where they work, he has kids that it seems he hasn’t had any contact with for awhile and Tan has a son who is never mentioned. She is so desperate to get married, to her amazing man (who it seems isn’t so nice!) though as couple they seem well suited with a not very nice side to either of them, that keeps coming out on here.

They are both seeking all the time from their followers praise as to how good a Mum they are, Wife/Girlfriend, what good food they cook, how lovely their homes are, the list goes on........if their lives where fulfilled and happy they wouldn’t need to do that.

Reactions: 22

Vjeff

She definitely got the cake on her own last week because she said something along the lines of “ive managed to get hubby a cake for his birthday next week” like she had sourced it in the wild like fucking Bear Grylls

• Haha
Reactions: 22