Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whosaidthat

A naughty coupon book 🤢 for the man that's stuck his dick in so many women it's probably a pepperami by now...? She does realise her kids and their friends are on instagram and she's advertising her sex life there...
I don't get couples who go ott for valentines day, it's a commercially driven holiday 🙄 here's an idea, why not respect and appreciate each other all year round 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Oh how i would have loved being in that carvery watching them all, tan and tasha racing around seeing who can fill their plates the fastest, running back to the table pushing small children and little old ladies out of the way to get a picture and get it on the gram first

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Maggie28

VIP Member
I actually think this is one of the better photos I've seen of him..not takeing mic either.. But i am on nights and it is 0321 so maybe I'm having delusions
It’s the night work, because no filter will ever make that look nice. His wanker personality shines through in every photo!

All that build up and the Slobs just went out to a restaurant chain for a steak with “friends” oh and the kiddies had to wish daddy a Happy Birthday before they went so they could have cake, especially James who needed it as he had, had 2 teeth taken out!

Sadly these 2 women have nothing in their lives but the gram. Trash does I believe own with JB her own house, which she has chosen to fill with crap and post for us all to see like it’s a palace and to continually make out that her she is living a perfect life. Ginge and Del as far as I know rent theirs, they get cars from where they work, he has kids that it seems he hasn’t had any contact with for awhile and Tan has a son who is never mentioned. She is so desperate to get married, to her amazing man (who it seems isn’t so nice!) though as couple they seem well suited with a not very nice side to either of them, that keeps coming out on here.

They are both seeking all the time from their followers praise as to how good a Mum they are, Wife/Girlfriend, what good food they cook, how lovely their homes are, the list goes on........if their lives where fulfilled and happy they wouldn’t need to do that.
You’re exactly right!
It’s sad. My husband hates that i come on Tattle, he said he read its the bitchest place on the internet. I told him actually he’s wrong, it’s people who have an opinion on people who put their whole lives on the gram. it’s no different to people meeting for a coffee it’s just online.
I agree sometimes people say things that go to far and they are removed.
I actually like the forum, Off Topic is great.
That’s the trouble with both of these two they only like the people who tell them how wonderful they are. They won’t have a discussion, they won’t take advice. Yet they put every bit of their lives on show for everyone to see.
We know everything, when scrolling through Tanya’s gram she has put her house sign up with her address. Yet if i was to comment she would block me!
We all know where Trasha lives too!
Both these woman have children and don’t seem to care about their safety, they just want likes and free stuff.
Trouble is they probably see this thread as haters, it’s not it people who have an opinion and yes we do laugh at you, because what you both do is ridiculous and you both need to grow up!
You both think your lives are perfect, their not.
let’s see real stuff form you both! Like I made dinner last night I put too much chilli in it and made the whole house cough. It ended up in the bin and we all had egg on toast. 🎤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Peachy9

VIP Member
Bet Tash is Livid. Sitting there surrounded by fucking love hearts, gnawing on that sodding cucumber. Haven't seen her congratulate yet...
To be fair to Tanya, she's won this particular theme hasnt she 😂 1-0 to her and her shit cluster-fuck ring

• Haha

Mum123

VIP Member
Why is it a busy month because it’s Valentine’s Day and pancake day?? Idiot. Only because you have to go buy loads of tat to stage your pictures you moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

swimming

VIP Member
Come on Trasha, be the bigger person and designate a post to the happy couple. Say how much you cant wait for the wedding. Say how much you are DELIGHTED that she will officially be your sister in law, the horrible bastard that she is.

• Haha

Jo-Min99

Chatty Member
Tanya is honestly a such a horrid fucking bitch.... So passive aggressive. Want to punch her in her Percy pig. I know Trash is annoying and maybe the copying is a bit much but don’t fucking speak to her then and certainly don’t belittle her on social media.

Buzzedoff

I wonder why she’s blanking everyone on that noodle post, ignorant cunt. Probably because she hasn’t got the recipe, more likely out of a packet.. i really want to comment on that picture with the easter stuff and say it’s January you fucking arsehole, maybe i should do it on a fake account 🤔
I still don’t get the stupidity of people, though. ‘Have you got the recipe?’ Just Google dan dan noodles. Tons of recipes on the web. It’s like those posts on Facebook. ‘Does anyone know when such and such is open on a Tuesday?’ Just google it for the love of christ. I honestly despair 🤦🏼‍♀️

And please comment on that Easter picture!!

• Haha

Sparks

Chatty Member
I always feel like people that post about how much they love their OH try to convince them self.
If everything is fine you don't need to post it. I have seen it many times where friends posted about how much they are in love or what a great dad their spouse is and then shortly after they break up.

michelle1990

VIP Member
I might be completely wrong here but it wouldn’t surprise me if Tanya is the reason he doesn’t see his kids, She thinks her and her two daughters are the be all and end all and likes everything about them so wouldn’t want his kids to get in the way. i have a 21 and 18 year old and they’re dad did pretty much the same thing, didn’t have anything to do with them once he got with a new woman and i know for a fact she hated that he had kids with someone else. It did us a favour coz he’s a cunt anyway.. But who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Monroe82

Imagine when she goes back to the hotel and shows off her ring “Oh...what a wonderful surprise and how lucky that you had that rose glued onto that ring finger eh?”

This is predictably so staged and forced by Tanya it’s brilliant! Must of been literally seconds after he proposed that she got that selfie of them for Instagram 😂😂😂

• Haha

PaulSmitt

Tanya “ I was worried it would be dry and flavourless” sounds like she’s describing her sex life, not the pasta

• Haha
  • Sick

Tdm

VIP Member
*Don't shoot me* I think Tanya’s table look quite nice tonight TBF.
So did I!

Did anyone see Tasha post? Her daughter fell and bruised her elbow so that calls for a sling? How weak are these people. Just get on with it