Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣 her bullshit reply about they’ve not long been cleaned, lying witch lol
They look even more filthy now!!!

I found my son‘s secret second insta account on the weekend, little bastard 🤣 So before deleting it thought I’d comment on her manking EAT letters 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Probably ‘cleaned’ with a pair of schlongs filthy pants. He always looks grubby and stoned 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
The only thing her editing has “enhanced” is the grime surrounding her kitchen 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg is that two Camemberts in Tanya's pasta??? Half a Camembert each?!! Give your arteries a break love

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ! Tanya must of really been panicking that Tash would have the monopoly on M&S valentines food this year and has come out all guns blazing and seems to have purchased every single item despite the fact she is going away for Valentines Day! Tash will now have to get up at 6am to post first “love sausage” photo and pretend she didn’t see Tanya had already got them and then await some good old passive aggressive comments for Tanya - these two make me laugh so much! And we still have pancake day and Easter to come!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The bread was touching the top of the lid...... oh how hubby and I laughed as the smells drove us both mad.
Trash. You are a BORING bleeping bastard. Please get a bleeping life HUN.

Is this Tanya’s little way of letting everyone know those pans weren’t actually gifted..
I believe it’s her way of making Trash look stupid in public (again) as she had said she would PM her where she got the MANDOLIN from 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Christ! Tanya must of really been panicking that Tash would have the monopoly on M&S valentines food this year and has come out all guns blazing and seems to have purchased every single item despite the fact she is going away for Valentines Day! Tash will now have to get up at 6am to post first “love sausage” photo and pretend she didn’t see Tanya had already got them and then await some good old passive aggressive comments for Tanya - these two make me laugh so much! And we still have pancake day and Easter to come!

Will Ginge post the Love sausage.........

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Tanya “ I was worried it would be dry and flavourless” sounds like she’s describing her sex life, not the pasta

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Tanya must be panicking. If she doesn’t get a proposal we will all be right, and if she does it’s because Del Boy has had enough of her whining and just does it to shut her up and will procrastinate on the wedding plans. Look, I don’t want Tanya to get her way but it would provide so much entertainment to watch this wedding pan out

Reactions: 11
Tanya must be panicking. If she doesn’t get a proposal we will all be right, and if she does it’s because Del Boy has had enough of her whining and just does it to shut her up and will procrastinate on the wedding plans. Look, I don’t want Tanya to get her way but it would provide so much entertainment to watch this wedding pan out
The wedding would be comedy gold. Tash would be racking her brains trying to make it about her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.