Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badaboom

VIP Member
Don’t you legally have to live at an address at least part of the time to be able to register to vote there?
Yes, I think he have to be there to register but if you move you will still be showing at that address until you register somewhere else, which could be years later if there isn’t an election or you don’t bother to change it? Like I say, maybe I am wrong. I only changed my address when they sent a letter about voting, it’s not something I did at the point of moving house, although I am in Scotland so maybe it’s different. You don’t legally have to be registered to vote at all so don’t suppose it matters if you take your time to update your details (you might just lose your vote)

Maggie28

VIP Member
I really want to know why she hasn’t ripped those horrible hospital tiles off the bathroom and kitchen walls. It would be the first thing I’d do when I move in. I wonder if her house is actually council so that’s why she has never done it?
They are the worst, her house is covered in them.
she needs to clean the mould in that bathroom window 😬

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
My husband is a property developer. We have access to a professional site that gives access to electoral roll and land registry information. He uses it to do background checks on properties he is interested in buying and the people who own them. The land registry documentation shows that Tasha and John owned the property mentioned and they are also listed on the electoral roll at the address for the entire time that they owned it.
Is that the property they are currently living in?