Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marketers dream my arse! duck off you low class dirty trollop! Nobody bleeping aspires to be you, nobody wants your fake insta life you daft bleep! And NOBODY wants your bleeping freakish hobbit chubby fingered husband, dirty skank arse licker... duck Off

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Marketers dream my arse! duck off you low class dirty trollop! Nobody bleeping aspires to be you, nobody wants your fake insta life you daft bleep! And NOBODY wants your bleeping freakish hobbit chubby fingered husband, dirty skank arse licker... duck Off
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I wonder why she’s blanking everyone on that noodle post, ignorant bleep. Probably because she hasn’t got the recipe, more likely out of a packet.. i really want to comment on that picture with the easter stuff and say it’s January you bleeping hole, maybe i should do it on a fake account 🤔
Don’t know why she’s so excited about bloody tins of Creme eggs, you only get 8 eggs in it for £5 it’s a rip off but she has to be first with ANYTHING new of course even if it’s all overpriced

Reactions: 7
So she goes to Zumba then comes home and eats tit!!!!
I really don’t believe she goes, she would be posting her gym outfit water bottle ect.......

Reactions: 7
it will be like those Cadbury chocolate filled things all over again. "I sent you these to prove I had them first" "hehe thanks hun but I already got these two weeks ago" "oh hehe I saw them in the shops 3 weeks ago" "heeeeeeheeeeeeeee I saw them in Tesco FOUR weeks ago but didn't buy them hunny"

F U C K O F F

I am dead :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Goes to Zumba (apparently) then comes home and eats hotdogs and chips?? 🤣 this woman is beyond thick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The effort that these two morons go to for a good dinner gram pic is so embarrassing! In my house, we have a meal plan (just because it’s easier so we know what to buy/what meat to defrost/what veg to pick up) (and I certainly don’t post it to out do my sister in law like some petulant spoilt child) and me and my husband normally cook together, we plate up, bleeping eat it, leave the plates on the table until we can be arsed to clear it all away and then crack on with our night. Sometimes, shockingly we even leave them on the kitchen side for the morning! I cannot imagine being that sad that every night I need to make sure I have the perfect picture for the gram! Don’t get me wrong, I love a good food picture, I do it myself sometimes but bleeping hell ladies you’re in your 40’s! This pathetic competitive “I had this first” thing is pretty much what a child is like at 8? I love the way they think we are jealous of their lives? I love my life, we’ve bought our own house, we have beautiful (bleeping annoying) children, we go out most weekends (when we can be arsed) we take pictures, we laugh and joke and occasionally post online at tit we’ve been up to. I’m not trying to sound like ooooh look at me, I’m just saying, most people on here are just like me, we are normal and don’t try and make ourselves look like something we’re not on the gram! Also, I have 14k real followers trash, I’ve never bought my followers, nor have I done an ad or swipe up. I just share my crazy bleeping family, the good, bad and ugly! They’re both cunts! I literally hate them for their fake arse lives they share and these idiots who kiss their arses!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet Tanya is spitting dicks that she is still a girlfriend at the age of 57!
Saggy tits...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The pair of them are knuckle dragging inbred swamp twats.

And is it me or does she let her daughter have days off school for the slightest little ache or fever. I would get given a couple of paracetamol and off I went to school so my parents could go to work and earn their living.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The pair of them are knuckle dragging inbred swamp twats.

And is it me or does she let her daughter have days off school for the slightest little ache or fever. I would get given a couple of paracetamol and off I went to school so my parents could go to work and earn their living.
Maybe if her kid ate more fruit and vegetables she wouldn't be off sick so much 🤷🏻‍♀️ instead of giving her veg soup & an apple for lunch when she's sick, she gives her tinned tomato soup and cheese. I'm not knocking giving your sick kid tinned soup but she has a perfectly good soup maker there and it's not hard to chuck some veg and water in it first thing, especially considering her kids probably have vitamin deficiencies.

Reactions: 11
The other day she said her daughter ‘felt achy’ what does that even mean 😂

Reactions: 2
She’s a joke, has a soup maker and a bread maker not even a month old and she’s already tossed them to one side and buying tinned soup!!

Maybe if her kid ate more fruit and vegetables she wouldn't be off sick so much 🤷🏻‍♀️ instead of giving her veg soup & an apple for lunch when she's sick, she gives her tinned tomato soup and cheese. I'm not knocking giving your sick kid tinned soup but she has a perfectly good soup maker there and it's not hard to chuck some veg and water in it first thing, especially considering her kids probably have vitamin deficiencies.
I definitely agree about the fruit and veg, that kid has an absolutely appalling diet and her immune system is not being supported in any way whatsoever. Barely any exercise, fresh air or vitamins!

Cant beat tomato soup when you’re ill though!

Reactions: 6
I definitely agree about the fruit and veg, that kid has an absolutely appalling diet and her immune system is not being supported in any way whatsoever. Barely any exercise, fresh air or vitamins!

Cant beat tomato soup when you’re ill though!
Tomato soup or Egg & soldiers 😍

The point about Trash's kids diet reminds me... do you remember when she used to post lots about her daughter doing horse riding lessons? Never says about it anymore, probably can't afford it or can't be bothered!

Reactions: 3
Washing on the line! Windows all open! Feels like spring !! Can someone tell the stupid cow it’s January and freezing! What planet is she on! I despair

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Washing on the line! Windows all open! Feels like spring !! Can someone tell the stupid cow it’s January and freezing! What planet is she on! I despair
Is she saying she hasn’t opened any windows throughout winter? Dirty cow Bet her house stinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.