Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How dirty is her kitchen sink? 🤢
She calls herself a cleaner!!!!
she is a dirty cow, we all have days when we can’t be bothered, but she is taking photos for the gram, for all her genuine followers 🙄
B128B5B0-CD95-4585-84C7-150A6DE2EF6B.jpeg

Reactions: 4
How dirty is her kitchen sink? 🤢
She calls herself a cleaner!!!!
she is a dirty cow, we all have days when we can’t be bothered, but she is taking photos for the gram, for all her genuine followers 🙄
View attachment 80349
I actually can’t quite believe she’s even posted this when it’s dirty like that lol. I mean don’t get me wrong my house isn’t spotless but I’m not posting it online 😂

Reactions: 5
Not sure I'd put my freshly made coffee on that filthy sink and by all those cleaning things

😂 also how dumb is she that she didn’t know that flowers need sunlight to survive 😂🙄
😂😂

Or her husband who is allegedly a Landscape Gardener. I take it that “how to care for potted plants” is a above his pay grade.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
CB45EA82-8DDB-4F05-85EB-43EF6799EDC9.jpeg

Shall we club together and get her a dictionary?
Or at least teach her to use the spell check on her phone.
I know I make mistakes, but this is her job, isn’t it?
Influencing all of us mums, who can’t do the job without her and her wisdom.
🙄😂🤣

😂😂

Or her husband who is allegedly a Landscape Gardener. I take it that “how to care for potted plants” is a above his pay grade.
All really she had to do was google it.
I wonder if that’s the friend who came round for that crap lunch she laid on?
Or like Tanya maybe it’s an imaginary friend? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
The valentines pizzas have arrived 🤣 Dashed home, carefully placed the pizzas on her filthy cooker & plugged in her ugly sign all pleased with herself taking the photo attempting to impress her followers 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The valentines pizzas have arrived 🤣 Dashed home, carefully placed the pizzas on her filthy cooker & plugged in her ugly sign all pleased with herself taking the photo attempting to impress her followers 🤦‍♀️
Sad beyond belief isn’t it. We can literally read her like a book !

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.