Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done Slobs for waiting nearly a whole month of the New Year to have your first McDs (which must have tasted pretty grim as Ma Slob made you all wait while she took a pic for the gram!)

What I don’t understand about any of the Trashfords is they must all of them at some point come on here and see how they are ridiculed, why would they do that to themselves 🤔
Because they think we’re all jealous haters! :LOL:

I am quite content for them to think I’m jealous of their heart disease and diabetes-inducing diet, their pathetic little themes, ugly cheap furniture and awful taste in everything. It keeps things hilarious. I love it when both Tanya and Tascha are at their most smug, because the more smug they are, the more ridiculous crap they post!

Fingers crossed for another tiki bar battle this summer!

Reactions: 10
Gosh...All that food for 4 of them 🤮

I still don't understand how WW were happy for her to do the add when she posts all she does about food.

Reactions: 1
Trasha is looking forward to her day off at home today! 🤣
She was back home yesterday by lunch and the rest of the week she was “working from home”. How can she say she’s looking forward to a day off. Her whole life is a day off 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also I’m not Gardner but don’t they need to work in day light? I mean working in pitch black at 5.30pm on a winters night must be really difficult to landscape in or now the lawn
He was mowing some girls lawn for sure.. Or tackling their landscaping..😉🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you know what gets on my wick. The word “hubby” first of all, and also how he is treated like the big man of the house rather than like her equal. Hubby treated us to a takeaway. Hubby booked a trip for us. Hubby put me some hooks up. It’s so irritating to me

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hate those ugly Rae Dunn things she insists on having. Give some kids a white mug or bowl or whatever and a black marker and they can also write drink or whatever else on it. So stupid and ugly!! And to have them all on display. Can’t imagine the dust in those. Bet she wouldn’t bother to wash them before using them after they’ve been sitting for months 🤮🤮

Do you know what gets on my wick. The word “hubby” first of all, and also how he is treated like the big man of the house rather than like her equal. Hubby treated us to a takeaway. Hubby booked a trip for us. Hubby put me some hooks up. It’s so irritating to me
Because she is like his 3rd child. Well he’s the size of a child, but you know what I mean. Imagine dealing with two kids plus a wife who is more immature than both.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trasha is looking forward to her day off at home today! 🤣
A day off from what? She’s done bugger all so far this week! There are people out there who work 10 times harder than Trash and JB, and they’re struggling to make ends meet and have to use food banks etc. Yet these 2 spend money on take aways and crap each week. I would like to see them post of a bag of food being donated to a food bank. I know it will happen. They are all what is wrong in this country - consumerism and oh let’s just throw it away! 😡

Reactions: 6
Does it shite look like an Emma bridgewater mug, it looks like a cheap knock off version which is exactly what it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she’s forgotten to hide some of her tit photo ‘props’ on top of the Rae dunn clutter unit. The bottle of Prosecco she uses regularly to make it look like it’s a new one.... nope trash we can all see it up there, dusty as duck and ready for another use one day soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I love how someone has already commented on the cheap EB mug to say they bought it ages ago... come on own up was it someone on here?? Or perhaps Tanya on a fake account?!

Reactions: 1
Why the duck is she moving that vase with daffodils round to take pics of it in different locations? Get a grip ffs! idiot......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can tell she reads here, she has made sure she wiped down her cooker before taking the pic of her cooked breakfast so she wouldn’t be criticised for being a scruffy bastard!! You can see the wipe down marks and there should be grease everywhere after cooking that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does it shite look like an Emma bridgewater mug, it looks like a cheap knock off version which is exactly what it is!
:LOL: I actually just bought two Emma Bridgewater mugs today for presents! Maybe I should have gone to Poundland and been like Trasha, saved myself a few bob!

Then again, I bet that mug‘s handle will break off, and the print will rub off in the dishwasher... so maybe I’m alright! She’ll probably throw it into her theme stash and only bring it out when they’re having strawberries and cream or something daft like that. Sad woman getting some strawberries out to take a picture with.

LOVE the fact she has hashtagged the word mug, though! Yes Trasha, you are a proper #mug!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know, I’ll buy my own takeaway and his money is mine and my money is his. We are a team. Unlike this family, she thinks she is in the 50’s! Imagine her waving him off every morning! 🤮

I think @Badaboom you’ve just found proof that she probably has fake accounts to comment on her own posts! She forgot to switch to another account! BUSTED!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think @Badaboom you’ve just found proof that she probably has fake accounts to comment on her own posts! She forgot to switch to another account! BUSTED!
OMG! Yes! I think you might be right! Now, we need to find out the name of this second account. 😱

Ha ha! I always feel like everything is right in the world when Tasha continues to describe her food as ‘like a moor’ 🤗
0218418F-628B-4A85-88CE-52670C22AC0D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen this from yesterday’s stories, I bet she took a bin bag to fill up 🐷
F4FB4639-396E-44BA-AAEC-BF4581DE4BCC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.