Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In what way did the boys do well for their birthday meals ??? Oh don’t tell me they sat there and eat all their food all up like good little boys. She talks like a child and treats everyone around her like children. It’s really weird
I agree, that is so weird to call them boys. They are older than you Tash. My husband would think I lost it if I'd start calling him a boy...lmbo.

Reactions: 4
If Del doesn’t propose this weekend, then he never will.
As for Trasha, by the looks of that tea your kettle needs descaling 🤢

OMG is this Tasha’s idea of a piss take. The one thing her wannabe sister in law is after...... a proposal. Tasha learning the art of passive aggression 😂
And last night she watched Cinderella and it was mentioned on here, how Tanya is treated like Cinderella and T&J were the ugly sisters 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Everything about Tasha’s post with that DVD is a dig at the fat ginge AND I’m very sure in saying a dig at Tattle too... all the things we take the piss at her for, she’s mentioned in that one post ‘little girl’, eating cake (we all know she ate the whole packet!), cosy, telling us what the weather is and using the word peeps.. it’s all so blatantly obvious.. Trasha reads every single word on here... and she thinks she’s funny but posting ironically.... the sad thing is, she just doesn’t get that we are all genuinely taking the piss out of her ... and we actually pity her for being as pathetic as she is... iG is her life and she thinks it’s all one big game... it’s not, she’s a sad pathetic woman who actually needs to grow up...
That scum on her tea, probably dirt from her dirty kettle... everything about her is scummy... on the chav scale.. she’s right up there... and I think she actually likes all the tattle attention - again because she’s too self obsessed to realise people think she’s disgusting..

Reactions: 9
Little girl 🙄 I have a 9 year old daughter and I never call her my little girl, my 6 year old yes, but not the 9 year old

Reactions: 3
Everything about Tasha’s post with that DVD is a dig at the fat ginge AND I’m very sure in saying a dig at Tattle too... all the things we take the piss at her for, she’s mentioned in that one post ‘little girl’, eating cake (we all know she ate the whole packet!), cosy, telling us what the weather is and using the word peeps.. it’s all so blatantly obvious.. Trasha reads every single word on here... and she thinks she’s funny but posting ironically.... the sad thing is, she just doesn’t get that we are all genuinely taking the piss out of her ... and we actually pity her for being as pathetic as she is... iG is her life and she thinks it’s all one big game... it’s not, she’s a sad pathetic woman who actually needs to grow up...
That scum on her tea, probably dirt from her dirty kettle... everything about her is scummy... on the chav scale.. she’s right up there... and I think she actually likes all the tattle attention - again because she’s too self obsessed to realise people think she’s disgusting..
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
she really is sad.
I probably posted on my Instagram as many times in one year as this moron posts in a day.
And that’s since she has read on here, we think she posts too much.
I dip in and out of here. This isn’t my life.
The thing with her is she always goes on about making memories but your kids memories will be of you taking photos for strangers on the gram.
I actually think there are some really decent people who comment on here and so much of what they say is true.
you’re a joke! You are fodder for our amusement and that’s your life.
You portray a lie, and that lie is your sad life.
like most of these so called instagram influencers, people are wising up to you greedy grabby lot.
What will you do then, because you can’t even work a full day!! Sad

Reactions: 5
Maybe someone needs to point out to Trash that as film is rated 12, it probably isn’t appropriate for her ‘little girl’. She does make it sound like she is 5!

I don’t get how she has the time or why she watched movies so much. What’s the point in having Sky if she watches dvds or Netflix all the time 🙄

Really want to comment to Trash saying I didn’t know you had a little girl, I thought your daughter was a teen? 😆

Reactions: 7
Maybe someone needs to point out to Trash that as film is rated 12, it probably isn’t appropriate for her ‘little girl’. She does make it sound like she is 5!

I don’t get how she has the time or why she watched movies so much. What’s the point in having Sky if she watches dvds or Netflix all the time 🙄
It’s takes me ages to watch a film or even a series on Netflix’s. I keep pausing to do stuff or to comment on here 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

She has to have it all doesn’t she.....Sky, Netflix........everything.........does it make her any happier 🤔

Reactions: 1
Not to be picky but if she was gifted those pans (which she clearly wasn't), she should be declaring them which it appears that she hasn't been. In fact, there's a few things she was apparently gifted but hasn't declared yet she plugs her rotten bedroom constantly along with her daughters 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ oop Trash I think you've been rumbled. Liar Liar Instagram on fire 🤭🤭 watch someone doesn't report you to ASA

Screenshot_20200210-192138.jpg

Oh my god who was this brave person to say this?? Its gone straight away too but i grabbed it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.