Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion. "Tanya engaged for the gram, Tasha's trying to impress her man. Theme after theme its not all as happy as it seems!"

Reactions: 23
Oh my god we have so much to look forward to!!! The passive aggressiveness about the wedding day and for sure she will slag off trashes wedding (even though they didnt know each other then)
I’m delighted!!! It’s gonna be hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That ring has no sparkle at all 😬 I thought my engagement ring was tiny but hers beats mine by miles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Come on Trasha, be the bigger person and designate a post to the happy couple. Say how much you cant wait for the wedding. Say how much you are DELIGHTED that she will officially be your sister in law, the horrible bastard that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m cringing so bad with the cliches!! 🙈🙈🙈 engaged on Valentine’s Day ✔ Champagne on the boat ✔ Nails done for the ‘surprise’ occasion ✔ I can’t even cope with this 😂 is it going to be wedding planning or long engagement with no mention of wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m cringing so bad with the cliches!! 🙈🙈🙈 engaged on Valentine’s Day ✔ Champagne on the boat ✔ Nails done for the ‘surprise’ occasion ✔ I can’t even cope with this 😂 is it going to be wedding planning or long engagement with no mention of wedding
I think they will go away and do it somewhere. Then the passive agresivenss will be "we got married abroad because my man treated me to a honeymoon at the same time" or something like that. Anything to get one over Trasha.

Tanya 100% went down her mans underwear draws to hunt for that ring.

can someone create a new thread? I dont know how to. doesnt matter what title it has, lets just get one done so we can continue

Reactions: 4
Surely I'm not alone with not being impressed by valentines proposals? Same goes for Christmas ones. No offense to anyone who's had one

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: Four themes and a wedding: all aboard the HMS Proposal

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maggie, clearly you were so beside yourself that you posted THE pic 3 times 🤣

Nothing would have persuaded me to have gotten engaged on Valentine’s Day, what an absolute cringefest and now we know how staged the whole thing is and what a pair of bleeping cheapskates they are, getting engaged on a bargain basement break. Guess that is why she hasn’t had her new living room furniture yet then 😂😂

She is going to regret that pink monstrosity on her nail for years to come - it makes her ‘diamond’ look even smaller 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh the shade Trash's has completely blanked the engagement post and instead posted about Toy Story of all things 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.