Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
Came here to say the new piece of furniture doesn’t go with the rest of the furniture. But also want to add:

1) please learn how to write properly. Do you speak how you write? Missing out words and the use of full stops everywhere.
2) get a proper job - I’m on maternity leave and you somehow seem to do less than me!
3) stop getting the seasons confused. It’s WINTER. It isn’t Spring nor is it Easter. I want time to slow down, it’s grating on me more than ever how you are one or two seasons ahead of the rest of us.

That’s it for now...

• Haha
Reactions: 21

swimming

VIP Member
it will be like those Cadbury chocolate filled things all over again. "I sent you these to prove I had them first" "hehe thanks hun but I already got these two weeks ago" "oh hehe I saw them in the shops 3 weeks ago" "heeeeeeheeeeeeeee I saw them in Tesco FOUR weeks ago but didn't buy them hunny"

F U C K O F F

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay. Has anyone else EVER EVER EVER seen or heard of a Toilet Guest Book? Ever? Because this is genuinely the most insane thing about her that’s been revealed and that’s really saying a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

EvieBaby

Since when did you wear a sling for a grazed elbow!? they are the biggest bunch of pricks i’ve ever known. Also can’t believe she’s letting her 12 year old daughter go out looking like some slapper with a skirt right up her arse! Unfit mother of the year award goes to trasha!
I dont think that's fair, you can hardly see her daughter on that picture and it looks a nice outfit no reason to call a 12 year old a slapper for wearing a skirt and tights.

Reactions: 19

~vix~83~

VIP Member
Her lounge looks like when you first move in and get given loads of different furniture to see you through the first year! Miss matched!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Wordsmith

Is it this weekend Tanya goes away for her big weekend with the big discount code Del Boy used to get the hotel? Ive lost track of what day it is, been working so damn hard - yes trash, that means working....!

Are we placing any bets as to what PJ's she will have this time? Will we be treated to another similarity from when she went to fucking Liverpool and bought themed titanic PJ's..... a fake heart of the ocean necklace, and a fake titanic ticket printed off from Google? ALL FOR THE GRAM!!!!! What an absolute bell end.
Well Beatrix Potter’s from The Lake District, so maybe some sexy Peter Rabbit ones if Del plays his cards right 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Mum123

VIP Member
I’m cringing so bad with the cliches!! 🙈🙈🙈 engaged on Valentine’s Day ✔ Champagne on the boat ✔ Nails done for the ‘surprise’ occasion ✔ I can’t even cope with this 😂 is it going to be wedding planning or long engagement with no mention of wedding

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh look, ginge has the tartan out for her and HER DOG..... 😂 Stomping round Sussex screaming uck aye the noo jimmy..

• Haha

Tdm

VIP Member
i can’t believe she went and got the box of ice cream cones out of the freezer, sat down and posed for a pic and then had to go and put them back in the freezer... stop the world i wanna get off!
Don’t be silly. She didn’t go back to the freezer because ate them all

• Haha

BB09

Christ! Tanya must of really been panicking that Tash would have the monopoly on M&S valentines food this year and has come out all guns blazing and seems to have purchased every single item despite the fact she is going away for Valentines Day! Tash will now have to get up at 6am to post first “love sausage” photo and pretend she didn’t see Tanya had already got them and then await some good old passive aggressive comments for Tanya - these two make me laugh so much! And we still have pancake day and Easter to come!

• Haha
  • Heart

Maggie28

VIP Member
Tash rocking up in a full on wedding dress with veil "hehe soo spooooky hun, I got mine 20 years ago, remember I told you "
That should be the new thread title 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I actually can’t stop laughing

Trash is obviously more clever than anyone on here has given her credit for. Ever. 🤣🤣🤣
Can you imagine her threatening him, fucking ask me to marry you, or I’ll make you another valentines lunch at work!! Off runs Del down to Argos 💍

• Haha