Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does Trasha’s living room look worse than usual today? Can’t quite put my finger on why though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
hahaha oh yeah :ROFLMAO: I think the headboard on legs just makes the room look so odd
Especially now she’s chucked sorry I mean artfully draped a cheap valentines fleece on the other end. And those random bleeping cushions just make it look like the poor houses that have only got a random gimmicky cushion on the sofa because they were a present from a snotty nosed kid bought in the pound shop for their mam.

Reactions: 2
Poor Anita 😂 why doesn’t she just block her?
come on who’s Anita?
I follow Anita and I really don’t think she’s a tattler... her content doesn’t come across as someone who enjoys some lighthearted gossip!

Reactions: 1
What the hell is tash going to be putting on the to do list?
- take picture of morning coffee
- go see my ladies
- get treats for the kiddies
- sit on arse and watch entire series on Netflix (take a picture of it for the gram)
-prep tonight's tit show dinner
- say how yummy my tea was
- eat the treats I got for the kiddies
- Get cozy in bed

🙄

Reactions: 11
How does she even have time to do anything when all she does is stage pics of stupid tit she has laying around.

Reactions: 4
More desperation from Trash to get freebies.......Poundland, Radox, Superdrug and Wilko, all mentioned in her flurry of posts this evening

Ginge better make sure she’s got a 4 x 4 if she wants to get that proposal on her romantic weekend away........as snow is apparently forecast........

Reactions: 8
9 minutes ago....just posted that daughter wants to cook dinner & serve it to them tonight 🤨 it’s bloody nearly 9pm! How do they eat so late? She does nothing alllll day yet can’t have dinner on the table at a reasonable time for her school-aged kids! Don’t get me wrong...sometimes me & the mr eat late but the kids eat earlier if that’s the case!

Reactions: 9
The amount of shite she buys!! Pencils, pads, 276 face masks, 4004 chocolate bars and on and on and on. I earn More than she does (I assume) and I wouldn’t dream of buying all that stuff. So unnecessary and wasteful

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.