Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that when you google Tasha Tattle is the second result after her Instagram page 😂 can’t look good when companies research her before approaching her to work with them

Reactions: 5
Does the electoral role show whether you actually own the property? I’ve never actually looked at one. I’m pretty sure that the Land Register is the only definitive record, I work at the Land Registry so I’m pretty confident about saying this 👍 And no, I can’t check their records- strictly not allowed! 😐
My husband is a property developer. We have access to a professional site that gives access to electoral roll and land registry information. He uses it to do background checks on properties he is interested in buying and the people who own them. The land registry documentation shows that Tasha and John owned the property mentioned and they are also listed on the electoral roll at the address for the entire time that they owned it.

Reactions: 2
Happy Valentines Eve hunzzzz didn’t even know that celebration existed but here we are. What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband is a property developer. We have access to a professional site that gives access to electoral roll and land registry information. He uses it to do background checks on properties he is interested in buying and the people who own them. The land registry documentation shows that Tasha and John owned the property mentioned and they are also listed on the electoral roll at the address for the entire time that they owned it.
Is that the property they are currently living in?

So you could check using that database for their current address?
A basic search shows that their current address was last sold in 2001 and the Ashfords aren't listed as the buyers. Without doing a full background check I wouldn’t be able to say for certain if the deeds are more up to date than the database. I don’t mind doing a basic search for Tattle but wouldn’t feel comfortable asking for a full background check.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Oh bless that cake Tanya made looks like it was decorated by a six year old, how embarrassing. It's all lopsided, bet it tastes dry as anything

Reactions: 3
Why are so many people so interested in their house? I love a piss take as much as the next person but it is coming across as a little bit of invasion of privacy? Just saying 😐

Anyway back to it. Valentines EVE. Is that all she has to grip on to? It’ll be battle of the twins tomorrow. What twin does the best. What twin makes them feel so grateful and blessed.

Reactions: 24
Why are so many people so interested in their house? I love a piss take as much as the next person but it is coming across as a little bit of invasion of privacy? Just saying 😐
We’re just wondering why they haven’t sorted that god awful bathroom and kitchen out if they have bought their home

Reactions: 2
We’re just wondering why they haven’t sorted that god awful bathroom and kitchen out if they have bought their home
Lol fair point. But the bathroom and kitchen is the least of their worries. They are probably is so much credit card debt from her manic spending episodes of pure shite for her themes

I doubt they can afford to. Anyway, we're not meant to notice the houses because we're too busy* being wowed by the plastic love heart tat and fluffy slogan pillows.

*nobody looks at your candles, we're all checking out your grime*

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Valentines eve ? Trash get a life mate .
Also this Leanne character is an absolute clone of trash ,as if there’s someone else out there as sad as her

According to the electoral roll they lived in and owned a different property from before they were married up until July 2006. It’s the one that their short lived business was registered to and features in the wedding day photo she posts of her and her dad.
The electoral roll will presumably only show the address they are registered at to vote. It doesn’t prove they lived there until then, it just shows they registered at another address in 2006, unless I am wrong.

Valentines eve ? Trash get a life mate .
Also this Leanne character is an absolute clone of trash ,as if there’s someone else out there as sad as her
Tascha tries to be Tanya, Leanne tries to be Tasscha, maybe someone even worse will try to be Leanne... It’s like Inception but with losers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.