Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how she can call herself an influencer. The influencers I follow speak on their stories, argue back with trolls instead of just deleting their messages and give their opinions on things going on in the news. I’ve never seen her address any current affairs or give any political views. She doesn’t give any sympathy on anything terrible going on. It’s like she’s in her own bubble where she only cares about what theme to have next and what’s new in the supermarkets
So true, she is a joke!
People like her are ignorant.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get how she can call herself an influencer. The influencers I follow speak on their stories, argue back with trolls instead of just deleting their messages and give their opinions on things going on in the news. I’ve never seen her address any current affairs or give any political views. She doesn’t give any sympathy on anything terrible going on. It’s like she’s in her own bubble where she only cares about what theme to have next and what’s new in the supermarkets
Fucks me off how she doesn’t acknowledge current events ,I don’t really know why it just does .Its like she’s got no opinion or compassion for anything ,perhaps she does but she just wants to portray this perfect world of treats,drinkies,Netflix and smelly pjs hehe hun

Reactions: 1
Fucks me off how she doesn’t acknowledge current events ,I don’t really know why it just does .Its like she’s got no opinion or compassion for anything ,perhaps she does but she just wants to portray this perfect world of treats,drinkies,Netflix and smelly pjs hehe hun
On Remembrance Sunday all she posted was a picture of a poppy from google 🤔 I definitely don’t think she’s smart enough to have an opinion on politics but I’m surprised she doesn’t show any sympathy at all towards things like the Australia fires or the London Bridge attack. I really don’t think she cares!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
And her ridiculous Chinese New Year Poundland table when China are in the middle of a health epidemic and cancelled all their own new year celebrations. The thick bastard said nothing at all. As long as she’s ok in her happy fake cosy world that’s all that matters. But we know she’s not happy in her world, it’s just fake.

Reactions: 11
On Remembrance Sunday all she posted was a picture of a poppy from google 🤔 I definitely don’t think she’s smart enough to have an opinion on politics but I’m surprised she doesn’t show any sympathy at all towards things like the Australia fires or the London Bridge attack. I really don’t think she cares!
I’m quite grateful that she doesn’t seem to have an awareness of political or current affairs. Can you imagine?

Good to see she’s bought more birthday tat. I thought she “upcycled” everything?

Reactions: 6
Why did she even buy that cake now if his birthday is only sometime during the week? It’s not like she doesn’t have the time to go buy it on the day of his actual birthday!

Reactions: 7
Why did she even buy that cake now if his birthday is only sometime during the week? It’s not like she doesn’t have the time to go buy it on the day of his actual birthday!
Probably just couldn’t think of anything else to post on the gram .Its not even 2pm and she’s managed to mention washing her car twice !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ooh John boy chose his own cake he’s such a big kid 🙄 he probably didn’t even go with her. she will be calling him a kiddie soon along with her teenagers

• Haha
She bought that cake in Sainsbury’s last week when she was dribbling over the Lindt chocolate! Look in the corner! So either Hubby didn’t choose his cake or he wasn’t at work this day 🤔
4EA37A90-49FE-4D29-B607-2B07C04D3ACD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She definitely got the cake on her own last week because she said something along the lines of “ive managed to get hubby a cake for his birthday next week” like she had sourced it in the wild like bleeping Bear Grylls

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We all know (and trash knows) that this hubby birthday is going to be a huge "who can do best for the twin" competition. Who will come up trumps? Trash or Tanya? Who will spoil the twin the most?

Reactions: 13
Well I thought JB was in the gardening game for a job, yet Trash has taken the lawn mower off to be serviced this morning. Surely hubby would be doing that in the week 🤔 as he is supposed to be a gardener and would know someone who did that.

God it’s going to be grim with these two this month, battle of the birthdays, valentines and pancake day.......not forgetting Tans lounge makeover and romantic weekend away.....and whatever else that might bring us!

Someone needs to comment on the pic she bought it last week so we can see how long it takes her to delete it

Reactions: 2
Surely these cakes don’t last that long. If you have it at home for a week, it’s going to stale? If you don’t eat it all on the day then it will be even worse! 🤢

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.