Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Valentine’s WEEK next week? last time i checked it was valentine’s DAY 🤔 can you imagine her walking round asda’s with that stupid look on her face, thinking what she should buy to impress her followers, not realising that not one of them gives a duck about her or her pathetic life. I’m still laughing at the way she arranged a bleeping KitKat to take a pic 😂

A bleeping guest book in the bathroom!? i’ve seen it all now! that bathroom looks like it smells like a public toilet, piss and filth. Dirty woman STILL hasn’t cleaned her grout 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
C4F15739-11DB-42CC-8057-92043B408882.jpeg

Been there since April 2018. Well that’s how long I scrolled to get to that book. Must be filthy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Literally played into our hands. The heart shaped pizza & the pancake mix. Absolute 🔔 🔚

Is that a Peppa Pig pancake frying pan ?? For duck sake 😂. Didn’t realise she had toddlers 🙄
It's a unicorn pan coz I remember last year her 'little girl' just had to have unicorn pancakes 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why does she have a guest book in her bathroom? Why? I don’t understand 😩

She buys ready made pancake mix and has added #foodie, she is a joke.

Do we really need 5 photos of that bloody trolley.
No. No we don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been at work today - an actual job where I don’t photograph my clients’ houses/tit or spend 90% of the day ‘working from home’ and watching Netflix - an actual, being paid, doing kits job 😂 so have missed the sheer amount of crap she’s listed today! Wtf?? Some toothpaste 🤷🏻‍♀️ cleaning products on a dirty sink with a cuppa next to them 🤷🏻‍♀️ A heart shaped pizza 🙄 and powdered stuff for making pancakes - which are basically flour, eggs and milk 🤷🏻‍♀️ Has she lost the plot today or .......???

I’m at work tomorrow so will look forward to what treats she buys at the £shop for her kiddies and hubby 🤮

Reactions: 6
Okay. Has anyone else EVER EVER EVER seen or heard of a Toilet Guest Book? Ever? Because this is genuinely the most insane thing about her that’s been revealed and that’s really saying a lot!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay. Has anyone else EVER EVER EVER seen or heard of a Toilet Guest Book? Ever? Because this is genuinely the most insane thing about her that’s been revealed and that’s really saying a lot!
I have a toilet guest book, I thought it was normal? Jokes 🤪 she’s bleeping INSANE!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
me 🤣🤣🤣 thanks trash for never letting us down!

Valentines week next week. Not for the rest of the world you loser, only you! For everyone else it’s 1 day! ONE!
Like everything else she has to extended it, in the hope some big company see her tit photo and use it. Well they won’t because you’re a minger and your house in minging.
she makes me feel ill. Clean your house you dirty cow 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh my god!!!
I don’t actually believe this woman!!
a bleeping guest book for the bog!!
Oh hold on, is it a book of tit? They date and write about their shits, to compare and see who has the biggest one, smelliest one?
I could go one, but it’a not fair to make anyone feel sick. We have just had to see Trasha’s hospital tiled bathroom, which is nearly as bad as her kitchen.
oh my god she calls herself a cleaner, I am actually gobsmacked!!
The germs 🤢
Just when you thought she couldn’t be any worse, she gives us this.....
congrats Trasha you are the worst Instagram non influencer of 2020! 🏆 🥇

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry to say this guys but I can just imagine all the particles of poo on that book 🤢 I feel sick. This woman is on another planet

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Just grabbed my wine and finally catching up on here! Hang the duck on.....who said it was a guest book? Tasha???

Reactions: 4
and with the amount of shitting this family must do, thanks to their mothers crap cooking. 🤢
On what plant was she on when she got that?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my god!!!
I don’t actually believe this woman!!
a bleeping guest book for the bog!!
Oh hold on, is it a book of tit? They date and write about their shits, to compare and see who has the biggest one, smelliest one?
I could go one, but it’a not fair to make anyone feel sick. We have just had to see Trasha’s hospital tiled bathroom, which is nearly as bad as her kitchen.
oh my god she calls herself a cleaner, I am actually gobsmacked!!
The germs 🤢
Just when you thought she couldn’t be any worse, she gives us this.....
congrats Trasha you are the worst Instagram non influencer of 2020! 🏆 🥇
WTF????

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.