Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesnโ€™t get a ring Delโ€™s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That should be the new thread title ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I actually canโ€™t stop laughing

Can you imagine her threatening him, bleeping ask me to marry you, or Iโ€™ll make you another valentines lunch at work!! Off runs Del down to Argos ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ok, first ever attempt at a potential new thread title:

Tanyaโ€™s man finally got down on one knee, and Taschaโ€™s toilet guest book stinks of pee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Are her hands so big or is that ring so little? I am not that materialistic but after 7 yrs I think she would have deserved a bit bigger rock!

Reactions: 8
Oh my god Iโ€™m creasing at these comments, what comedy these 2 provide. Literally in tears here. Iโ€™m off out tonight (cliche valentines ya know!) and il miss this thread god dammit. Got a feeling il have a lot of catching up to do in a few hours ๐Ÿ˜‚
Dont worry darling it'll all be here for you when youre back!! Enjoy your meal!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The band on that ring looks very thin..... or maybe its because the ginger one has got really fat fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:
Tanyaโ€™s finally got her sparkly ring but Taschas still buying every little tatty thing.
Rubbish I know but itโ€™s my first attempt so thought Iโ€™d have a stab at it :)

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Tanโ€™s finally got her Elizabeth duke, trash eats so much tit it would make you puke!

Reactions: 6
Why do we say bits of tit? Lol

Worst photo ever, it looks like sheโ€™s got no neck. Black and white isnโ€™t going to save you love!
At least Trashโ€™s kiddies enjoyed their valentines breakfast and ickle jelly sweet bouquet.

Meanwhile in other news, Leanne 2008 bits of titโ€™s kids have the most minging looking present bags to look forward too. Why the duck is this a thing?? Be like Tanya FFS and forget you have kids most of the time unless you are short of content for the gram and need to wheel out the โ€˜Iโ€™m an amazing mother who makes breakfast baskets for the kids I still loveโ€™ routine.

Why do we say bits of tit? Lol
Because her house is full of more tit (pound land tatt) than a London sewer

New thread suggestion. "Tanya engaged for the gram, Tasha's trying to impress her man. Theme after theme its not all as happy as it seems!"
Can I create a new thread please with my title suggestion? I sound big headed but I'm proud of this one lol.

Unless anyone has seen another one get more votes?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.