Tanya/Natasha #10 Trasha clean your grout if Tan doesn’t get a ring Del’s in for a clout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Happy birthday sang ,candles blown out’!Get a grip tan you dick!Hes a middle aged bloke ,he’s not 5!Love the blatant dig at trash about the cake not lasting long too.I see she’s copied her cake but hers is apparently homemade so she will have won the cake war in her eyes .Sad witch

Reactions: 12
I am an ex dental nurse and they would of been advised to eat soft foods. If the food gets stuck in the socket then the infection will be VERY painful!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
All that build up and the Slobs just went out to a restaurant chain for a steak with “friends” oh and the kiddies had to wish daddy a Happy Birthday before they went so they could have cake, especially James who needed it as he had, had 2 teeth taken out!

Sadly these 2 women have nothing in their lives but the gram. Trash does I believe own with JB her own house, which she has chosen to fill with crap and post for us all to see like it’s a palace and to continually make out that her she is living a perfect life. Ginge and Del as far as I know rent theirs, they get cars from where they work, he has kids that it seems he hasn’t had any contact with for awhile and Tan has a son who is never mentioned. She is so desperate to get married, to her amazing man (who it seems isn’t so nice!) though as couple they seem well suited with a not very nice side to either of them, that keeps coming out on here.

They are both seeking all the time from their followers praise as to how good a Mum they are, Wife/Girlfriend, what good food they cook, how lovely their homes are, the list goes on........if their lives where fulfilled and happy they wouldn’t need to do that.

Reactions: 22
I actually think this is one of the better photos I've seen of him..not takeing mic either.. But i am on nights and it is 0321 so maybe I'm having delusions
It’s the night work, because no filter will ever make that look nice. His wanker personality shines through in every photo!

All that build up and the Slobs just went out to a restaurant chain for a steak with “friends” oh and the kiddies had to wish daddy a Happy Birthday before they went so they could have cake, especially James who needed it as he had, had 2 teeth taken out!

Sadly these 2 women have nothing in their lives but the gram. Trash does I believe own with JB her own house, which she has chosen to fill with crap and post for us all to see like it’s a palace and to continually make out that her she is living a perfect life. Ginge and Del as far as I know rent theirs, they get cars from where they work, he has kids that it seems he hasn’t had any contact with for awhile and Tan has a son who is never mentioned. She is so desperate to get married, to her amazing man (who it seems isn’t so nice!) though as couple they seem well suited with a not very nice side to either of them, that keeps coming out on here.

They are both seeking all the time from their followers praise as to how good a Mum they are, Wife/Girlfriend, what good food they cook, how lovely their homes are, the list goes on........if their lives where fulfilled and happy they wouldn’t need to do that.
You’re exactly right!
It’s sad. My husband hates that i come on Tattle, he said he read its the bitchest place on the internet. I told him actually he’s wrong, it’s people who have an opinion on people who put their whole lives on the gram. it’s no different to people meeting for a coffee it’s just online.
I agree sometimes people say things that go to far and they are removed.
I actually like the forum, Off Topic is great.
That’s the trouble with both of these two they only like the people who tell them how wonderful they are. They won’t have a discussion, they won’t take advice. Yet they put every bit of their lives on show for everyone to see.
We know everything, when scrolling through Tanya’s gram she has put her house sign up with her address. Yet if i was to comment she would block me!
We all know where Trasha lives too!
Both these woman have children and don’t seem to care about their safety, they just want likes and free stuff.
Trouble is they probably see this thread as haters, it’s not it people who have an opinion and yes we do laugh at you, because what you both do is ridiculous and you both need to grow up!
You both think your lives are perfect, their not.
let’s see real stuff form you both! Like I made dinner last night I put too much chilli in it and made the whole house cough. It ended up in the bin and we all had egg on toast. 🎤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I just find it a bit odd that they didn’t go out for a meal as either a family (with the kids) or as a foursome Trascha and D and Tanya and ‘her man’ 🤢 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s all for the ‘gram at the end of the day though isn’t it! We had a little party last year for my husbands 40th with a ‘Gold rush’ (tv show) theme last year and I made a cake and did themed plates etc - and guess who I did it for?? My husband! Not for Instagram/Facebook pics!! Not sure I can continue watching this pair of sad twats competing against each other whilst spending their lives with a phone in their hand 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Ffs.. the kids wanted to to sing happy birthday to their daddy !!!! They’re teenagers. Get a pissin grip woman 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just find it a bit odd that they didn’t go out for a meal as either a family (with the kids) or as a foursome Trascha and D and Tanya and ‘her man’ 🤢 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s all for the ‘gram at the end of the day though isn’t it! We had a little party last year for my husbands 40th with a ‘Gold rush’ (tv show) theme last year and I made a cake and did themed plates etc - and guess who I did it for?? My husband! Not for Instagram/Facebook pics!! Not sure I can continue watching this pair of sad twats competing against each other whilst spending their lives with a phone in their hand 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I feel like that, I feel like I am hanging on to see if he does propose! That’s the witch in me, we all have it. 😂😂😂
It must be exhausting for both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
These are the gift that keeps giving 🤣 competing over the birthday celebrations. They need their phones confiscated to get back into the real world. It’s a sad existence spending all day everyday trying to impress people they don’t know whilst failing miserably at it

Reactions: 13
The thing that’s bothering me the most about the cop out, quick fix chain pub meal, is the fact that the neighbour has the card machine in his hand?! Surely if you invite someone to your birthday, you pay for them, or I hope they at least split the bill. Yet again Tash never ever seems to do anything for anyone else!!

Reactions: 15
I’ll be honest, I can’t believe how Tash looks for what she puts away! I know she’s not stick thin (who is) but she doesn’t have a bad figure which is a miracle if you look at her diet. Perhaps imaginary zumba and ‘girly’ swims are the way forward!!!
When I gain weight it goes everywhere but my stomach and Tasha seems to be the same ... it can be quite deceiving. I actually thought that her legs and bum looked massive in last night’s photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing that’s bothering me the most about the cop out, quick fix chain pub meal, is the fact that the neighbour has the card machine in his hand?! Surely if you invite someone to your birthday, you pay for them, or I hope they at least split the bill. Yet again Tash never ever seems to do anything for anyone else!!
And what a strange photo to take anyway? Maybe it’s to prove that they have friends (although they’re probably John’s workmate and his wife!), unlike Tanya who has none.😂

Also doesn’t it get to Tanya and Trash that their husbands hardly put in any effort to celebrate THEIR birthdays?! I know it’s for the ‘gram but even so, if it was all one-sided like theirs is, I’d be really upset and my husband wldnt be getting anything from me!

Reactions: 11
I did wonder if trash would invite someone else along to hubby’s special meal, because if the rumours are true they can’t bleeping stand each other and it would have been very awkward just the 2 of them sitting there just for w few photos for the gram!
Although it actually seems she invited them along so they could pay for the meal as well as ease the tension 😒

It is so pathetic the amount of effort they put in just to get one over on each other, they don’t even put this much effort in for their kids, they only get the one day while the men get a week just because it has to be a competition 🙄

Oh my god, please tell me the dress code was Tony Beets ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When I gain weight it goes everywhere but my stomach and Tasha seems to be the same ... it can be quite deceiving. I actually thought that her legs and bum looked massive in last night’s photos.
I’m only 4 months post baby so everyone looks skinnier than me but I do think she looks good for what she eats. I would be like a house end if I ate all that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.