Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamarax93

My first post on here and I had to speak out since I was super angry about Tamara's stories on the situation in Serbia.

Firstly, just to give a brief overview of the situation in Serbia (skip if you know it already!) - the Serbian government had the strictest quarantine with people not being let out of their houses often 5 days in a row and seniors did not leave their houses in around almost 3 months. It was detrimental to everyone's mental health and super extreme, but if it helps prevent a disaster in a relatively poor/ill-equipped country than it still justifies the means. But people grew tired and started banging pots from their terraces/windows, asking for the government to be brought down as nowhere in the world was it this extreme and lasting so long. It wasn't a ban on public gatherings or cafes, it's people being banned to even live, work or do anything else. It was dreadful. Then because the elections were coming up they lifted all the restrictions and faked all the covid-19 information to make it seem like everything is now fine, they organised 20,000 people football derbys, tennist tournaments and political gatherings, while the numbers of infected/dead stayed suspiciously low. Once they faked the election (less than 30% of people even went to vote, which is uncostitutional) they suddenly tried imposing again the harshest measures, saying that the corona numbers are really bad (old information coming out essentially) and blaming the people for this, saying everyone was irresponsible when half the government was telling people everything was fine in Serbia (while people were dying unable to get basic care, dying in front of hospitals, waiting for days for respirators etc). This is how the protests started, people are unhappy with the dictatorship, censorship of all news (can't read anywhere about this apart from one news station partnered with CNN and Facebook) and the bad leadership leading to the death of many. And to top it all off the police are using maximum force on peaceful protests (but the news paints it as them being very violent when videos show otherwise). There's so many videos of people being beat up for riding a bike or sitting on a bench. People are getting tear gassed and it travels so far that you could get it in your eyes even if you are just in the area and not protesting.

Why I'm so angry about Tamara's reaction to this - she literally is treating this situation as if nothing big is going on. She is sweeping it under the rug so to appeal more to her Western audience maybe or because she has some political affiliations, or she couldn't give less of a f* about her people. It is disgusting. Here's what's on her story below, I've translated it for anyone who doesn't speak Serbian (I'm sure she purposely wrote it so people won't understand):

107748148_646970486027171_7070207091272813521_n.jpg

So she's saying it's just political, no matter the fact that hundreds of people cannot get to medical care because of the government, that they should not even be let out of the house just to please the 'great leader', that even major international news are covering how devastating the dictatorship and sensorship is, the police brutality and the neglect of ALL human lives in Serbia (it's true it's not race based it's more us the people vs them the non-elected leaders). Discrimination in some European countries is more about power, or nationalism than race, that doesn't make it any less important and for her to write this random passive response of "I'll send money but I won't address it on the huge platform I have because I only supported BLM since it was trendy, and not because I actually believe in any of that". It's so obvious! I have a fitness and food instagram page (I've been furloughed for a while, live in London in a cramped small flat and it's hitting my mental health so this was my release) and I have <500 followers who are mostly Brits and I still share news about everything going on in my country even though it doesn't match anything that I post. Because that is what matters right now, and if I can help educate even one person on the situation, share the videos, help spread the word so this injustice can be resolved, I will still feel I did as much as I can from here. I also run the group of Serbs in London and we are all doing our best to voice our concerns.

Coming from another Tamara living in London, also with a Master's degree from a top university who couldn't care less if people didn't like me because I tell the truth of my people, and am not ashamed of where I come from - you should be ashamed of your silence, your negligence and your opportunistic behaviour!

If you want to see some of the footage of what is going on - here's a link to my Insta post (it's a public profile so you can see it without following, I just want to show people the actual situation in Serbia).

She did write something on serbian- she said she doesn’t want to interfere in political stuff.( I can place screen shots). But she said it is not her field she didn’t talk about Brexit or Trump and that people shouldn’t compare this with BLM movement. I also guess that her parents are on some level politicly active?!? And then she said she is there for any other help financial, to hospitals etc but not this 🤷🏻‍♀️
I posted about this now, I think people should see just how two-faced she is. The BLM support was all a facade I'm sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Purgerica

Really excited about the new thread name 😬😬
First time suggesting hehe:
Tamara Kalinic #2
Notre Tam de Paris, her new 'home' is an Airbnb

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Minki

I don't think he is hot either. I simply don't like guys with so much hair and in yoga pants.🤣 if you look at him from the back be may look like Tamara- slim with big hair😀

• Haha
Reactions: 17

vikka

VIP Member
Also, what just came to mind (has been said before, but it's so true I have to say it again):

Her English is shockingly bad.
For someone who moved to England a long time ago (over a decade?) it's shocking enough, but for someone who attended higher education (and I assume graduated?) it's actually beyond shocking.

I don't mean her accent. Those are hard to get right as adult (though definitely not impossible, but you have to put in a lot of work, many hours and be very dedicated in linguistic studies to get a native speaker accent and get rid of your foreign one).

I mean her written English and the lack of good vocabulary.

She's not well-spoken at all/lacks eloquence, uses adjectives like a teenager and misspells continuously.

That is a very poor testament to her university and frankly to herself as well.

She's also ruining her reputation for cheap clicks. She said herself she might "move" to Milano soon, put the story where that hobo guy calls her "babe" deliberately up, and when she's questioned she makes a story about how no one knows her and no one knows what's really going on.
Like a petulant teenager.

We know he's gay or at least likes men, maybe he's bi, but seriously, either way, quit the cr*p.

I also assume he has quite a bit of money, I'd assume you get paid well by Balmain.

Edit:

Tamara: "I might move to Milano!" *man-voice calls her "babe" in the background*
Audience: So what about your move to Milano? Do you have a bf?
Tamara: OmG No OnE kNoWs Meeeee Or My LiFeeee!
Audience: wtf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I feel like she thinks she is Carrie from SATC with her own Mr. Big that she hides from the public and is so mysterious. Girl, this ain’t a movie. Either talk about your love life or don’t. This in between, hinting here and there is just plain childish.

• Haha
  • Heart

swsgirl

She is absolute trash. I used to follow her because she is Serbian and wanted to give support - now seeing her silence and fear of talking about what's going on in Serbia disgusted me. She can talk about BLM but not about her own people? Because it is too "political" - how about practice what you preach "to stay silent means you are supporting the problem"

She is just another Serbian who is ashamed of what they are (is this how she was raised or conditioning by media, who knows) but there is nothing worse than a Serb like her.

Where I'm from we have a saying that she has a "village face" - loosely translated, no matter how much makeup and filler she puts on she is a classless person (also don't take offence to this anyone, as I was raised in small village but definitely do NOT look like her [and most Serbian girls don't]). She is ugly inside and out.

@Moloko is very right - when you see someone in Serbia who wasn't rich before the war but is rich after - they were profiteering from the losses of others. Looks like scamming runs in her blood.

She can post as many pictures of Paris and macarons and heavily discounted Hermes bags as she wants - deep down she will never ever belong to that group of people that she so desperately wants to belong to as they are the same people who supported the bombing and decimation of Serbia and Yugoslavia in the 90s.

Ко се не сећа своје прошлости дужан је да је поново проживи!

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 10.12.47 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 16

LeaJackson

73F8194A-D6D9-4A5E-837A-3E49276E49BC.png

had to flippin register to post this lol randomly found this in her tagged pictures, lets see how long this girl is allowed to keep it in her feed 🤣 also funny how he is not tagged

• Wow
  • Haha

Gilly88

Apartment tour is up. She’s acting like she decorated the flat! “Need to buy some more plates” ITS A AIRBNB is she delusional

• Haha

Brunette_

Chatty Member
The first half of today’s video was replying to Tattle life comments. I commented here on both the size of her Hermes bags vs the minis her friends go for, and the old lady vibes Chanel tweed blazers give.
I used to really like her content, even her lockdown videos. But today...I don’t know, what happened...Maybe, it’s what the entire world is going through with the virus, racial inequality, economic crisis...Or it can be because my country is rapidly approaching a state of a civil war, and I’m on the edge of an emotional breakdown...Thing is I was struggling to keep watching her video as my range was growing with every second of it. Today Tamara appeared to me as the most shallow, self-absorb, narrow-minded basic b*, I’ve ever come across in life. She basically spends her life making lists of the items she wants. 🤦‍♀️
Her entire existence evolves around packaging herself. It finally became crystal clear to me that she has absolutely no sense of style. She is just another Eastern European appearance-obsessed filler-filled brand w**re, excuse my language (I’m Eastern European too, btw). She would make her capsule of Chanel, Dior, Hermes and YSL. How old are you again? It’s all about blowing smoke into public eye. I am convinced that only people with no substance and those desperately trying to fill in the void put clobber as the main priority on their list.
Funny enough, what she buys as “luxury”, and what make her (in her mind) so special, luxe and above everyone else is just another form of mass market, just at higher prices. The really luxury are bespoke items made on one-off basis for a particular customer. What she so obsessively buys from Chanel, Hermes, etc. is what they mass produce for regular folks with average income. The difference between Tamara and other middle class customer is in priorities, not in wealth.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Its not even a language barrier, she really does say nothing of value, she desperately tries to sound like she has depth but I struggled to find anything in that upload that was worth listening to, she contradicted herself over and over.
I don’t know how, but from all this talking about herself, sharing her childhood stories (over and over again), the way she behaves with her sister, the way she “loves soooo much” each and every person she comes across in the industry, and the way she talks about her relationships with her farther...I get this image of her as of a totally fake sticky sweet little girl that runs to hug a long-time-not-seen rich auntie, solely because she knows she’ll get some treats. Or talks to parents with a fake “mommy-daddy” tone to get things her way. I’m not sure you understand what I’m trying to say here 🤦‍♀️ 😁:rolleyes: So, simply put, she gives me a spoilt (sycophant) youngest child vibes.
I’ve never before thought of this, as I was watching her assumptions I realised just how much she’s contradicting herself in everything she says.
And she really is as bland, boring, vapid and dim as the rest of them.

she doesn’t need a man, doesn’t talk about her relationship, she’s very independent, but at the same time has done nothing but drop hints about this mystery man and how she might soon be married 😐 and seems to have left her family she loves so much to be with him in a rented b&b

she needs a man with drive, she can’t have a man that sits around, she’s an overachiever and her partner needs to be the same.
Tamara you’re a blogger who opens parcels for a living and potters around your dressing room until you get a sponsored press trip 🙄let’s not pretend you’re anything more than that, your partner needs to have a name for himself and cash in the bank.

I like deep intellectual conversation about...... like....how the mother and the son 🙄🙄 sorry what 😆

No, you like to tell people you like deep intellectual conversation, I’ve seen no evidence of her using her brain unless it’s working out her press discount.

I like to cook and sit around discussing deep intellectual issues.... but I don’t cook.

Im not spoilt we had it worse than everyone else, poor me, poor me, but I also am aware I am privalaged because of my family 🙄

I’ve been bullied but I also have no drama,
but my home country are jealous of me, so many are jealous,
but I also get on with everyone, I’m so laid back,
but I’ve been told I’m rude,
but I’m so friendly......

a man doesn’t pay my bills, but I’m also not going to tell anyone how I find my lifestyle because...... did I tell you of my struggles, my dad was sick, I had the flu, I’ve never shared this......
But I also have shared this many times.
I don’t share the bad times.....
What has that got to do with the question???
None of the questions were answered.

It was a stream of words that really made no sense, she was talking for the sake of talking. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart

Moloko

Chatty Member
pretty sure that’s the same bag but with different stuff inside lol. Still can’t believe that’s the man she’s with
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sorry sorry- now when u pointed out I realized it is transparent 🤪

Holly 💩 then it is him. But he is for sure not bf. omg it is always same pattern with her. It was same with Dusan- teasing people if he is her boyfriend.
She is beyond shady.
Hej Tamara- name for your new season of eyewear line- beyond shady.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

mishica2

Someone should tell her that these "spontaneous" videos of herself on a yacht (or anywhere else, like those from her parisian AirBnB), pretending she enjoys herself and smiles are suuuuuper cringe and staged. Please stahp.

• Heart
  • Haha

eva7

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she was in Greece with Filippo and his boyfriend 😂

• Haha

Gilly88

50087864-0B1A-4A71-8242-2841E2D8B499.png

When you have been starving yourself all year and now think a simple burger and wedges is “INSANE!!!”.
She has no curves maybe she should have more “insane” burgers more often...

5B777A96-3B60-4E13-B7A7-173A24DA771F.jpeg

Ok but you’re not actually straight Flillipo are you.. ;)

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I realised something from tamara’s assumptions vlog.

she thinks she’s a lot more intelligent and deep than she really is.
she views herself so highly, but I see nothing that suggests she is the person she thinks she is in her own head 🙄

she talks so much, and says so little.

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
She is absolute trash. I used to follow her because she is Serbian and wanted to give support - now seeing her silence and fear of talking about what's going on in Serbia disgusted me. She can talk about BLM but not about her own people? Because it is too "political" - how about practice what you preach "to stay silent means you are supporting the problem"

She is just another Serbian who is ashamed of what they are (is this how she was raised or conditioning by media, who knows) but there is nothing worse than a Serb like her.

Where I'm from we have a saying that she has a "village face" - loosely translated, no matter how much makeup and filler she puts on she is a classless person (also don't take offence to this anyone, as I was raised in small village but definitely do NOT look like her [and most Serbian girls don't]). She is ugly inside and out.

@Moloko is very right - when you see someone in Serbia who wasn't rich before the war but is rich after - they were profiteering from the losses of others. Looks like scamming runs in her blood.

She can post as many pictures of Paris and macarons and heavily discounted Hermes bags as she wants - deep down she will never ever belong to that group of people that she so desperately wants to belong to as they are the same people who supported the bombing and decimation of Serbia and Yugoslavia in the 90s.

Ко се не сећа своје прошлости дужан је да је поново проживи!

View attachment 181449
wow!!! what a hypocrite! So this is on her profile and she chose to remain silent to protests in Serbia??? I am speechless

Also this:
DAAC2FC8-777B-41D3-8D4E-1B0E217B5E21.jpeg

I am going to vomit with this teenage pretentiousness! Who cares if she has bf! I have no friends in our 30s without partner, homes, most of them kids...like what is she trying to achieve?

Acting like silly empty schoolgirl 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha