Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara was criticising people who not wear mask and here she is wearing a mask but touching it all the time or removing off her face to chat. I wonder if she actually dispose the mask or use the same for days. If you gonna do that don't wear a mask cause it is pointless.

Tamara made me laugh when she said that she is a girl with hips and a little bit of ass.

She is really delusional, obviously does not know what having hips or ass actually look like.

Paris outfits are getting worst by the day.

You can tell Tamara does not care about anyone but herself cause she is still supporting and wearing Pangaia which was accused of few things during the BLM situation.

Obviously Tamara won't say anything cause she wants to be loved by everyone and she does not stand for anything.

Reactions: 8
Does everyone feel a bit tired of with pushing luxury in time of CORONA? I can't stand it anymore. Haven't we learnt anything? Plus it is so boring

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who thought from her video that she purchased 2 flats one in Central London and one in Central Paris!! Glad I read the thread and googled the air b and b otherwise I wouldn't know the way how she spoke about it made like it is her own purchased flat and when it was ready she did go to Paris to sign some paper something like that and she is organising her wardrobe etc it is like her own flat and the truth is a flat rent !!! That is crazy! Why she is acting as if she purchased both! I wouldn't believe she purchased the one in London after this lie!.

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who thought from her video that she purchased 2 flats one in Central London and one in Central Paris!! Glad I read the thread and googled the air b and b otherwise I wouldn't know the way how she spoke about it made like it is her own purchased flat and when it was ready she did go to Paris to sign some paper something like that and she is organising her wardrobe etc it is like her own flat and the truth is a flat rent !!! That is crazy! Why she is acting as if she purchased both! I wouldn't believe she purchased the one in London after this lie!.
Fully with you on this one! I stupidly never questioned anything she does/says but after finding out about the airbnb situation, I soo lost my trust in her. She should come out with a video explaining things because she’s about to lose some followers otherwise. There’s nothing wrong in renting btw, even if it is to get some better content, but this is totally a transparency issue.

Reactions: 7
this photoshop fail though 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Tamara are you serious woman ?! 😂

View attachment 180550View attachment 180551

Queen Cringeworthy

this bikini looks like from Primark sale rack! her FAAAAVOUUUURITE, btw what is happening with her English, my ears hurt ...
I know🙈 That is what happens when she tries to make her legs look slimmer.
Love when influencers say “so many of you guys asked me where (these sandals) are from”. Really Tamara? 🤓 you just want an excuse to add a swipe up with an affiliate link, otherwise you would have tagged the sandals, as you did with the other pieces you were wearing.
Btw, those sandals look so uncomfortable, besides, they don’t even work in that look. She has some serious styling issues.

Reactions: 7
No TamTam to hang out with the cool kids
AAA5645F-020C-4C2C-9FB6-576A827B726D.jpeg

also noticed that she was never had editorial or interview in any british magazine like elle, MC or similar.
I guess this doesn’t make her happy
A447DDC7-5C2D-4586-A267-3D208312BEAC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know🙈 That is what happens when she tries to make her legs look slimmer.
Love when influencers say “so many of you guys asked me where (these sandals) are from”. Really Tamara? 🤓 you just want an excuse to add a swipe up with an affiliate link, otherwise you would have tagged the sandals, as you did with the other pieces you were wearing.
Btw, those sandals look so uncomfortable, besides, they don’t even work in that look. She has some serious styling issues.
The whole outfit is embarrasing! This has nothing to do with style or fashion. First of all that Bottega belt itself is too much, and I can only see it working with some simple understated look for ex oversized Frankie shop jacket or something, but to pair it with that ridiculous Bottega chain bag?? So tasteless and out of place. And all together to a dress like that?!? Tamara do you have eyes?

What also is a kick in the eye (for me at least) her silver watch with all that ridiculous oversized tacky gold hardware! It kills me everytime!

And to finish it with tan sandals with wooden block heel 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Just NO, not in any universe!

Her photos at first glance do seem attractive but when you look closer, the details reveal she is clueless when it comes to actual style and fashion...

I am just waiting the airbnb home tour to witness the world’s greatest BS and I am out 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole outfit is embarrasing! This has nothing to do with style or fashion. First of all that Bottega belt itself is too much, and I can only see it working with some simple understated look for ex oversized Frankie shop jacket or something, but to pair it with that ridiculous Bottega chain bag?? So tasteless and out of place. And all together to a dress like that?!? Tamara do you have eyes?

What also is a kick in the eye (for me at least) her silver watch with all that ridiculous oversized tacky gold hardware! It kills me everytime!

And to finish it with tan sandals with wooden block heel 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Just NO, not in any universe!

Her photos at first glance do seem attractive but when you look closer, the details reveal she is clueless when it comes to actual style and fashion...

I am just waiting the airbnb home tour to witness the world’s greatest BS and I am out 😅😅😅😅
She also wore it all with a thick cropped military style (YSL?) jacket over 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
4982D0C9-72AB-41D6-B610-06E8F1A3FFB3.jpeg
No TamTam to hang out with the cool kids
View attachment 180606
also noticed that she was never had editorial or interview in any british magazine like elle, MC or similar.
I guess this doesn’t make her happy
View attachment 180605
so I went to see Xenia’s post and noticed this cute video and guess what

Tamara and her comments hahahaha this is actually creeping me up! Also she should invest in dictionary and perhaps learn another word besides FAVOOOOURITEEE

No seriously her obsession with this poor girl is so awkward and creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 180726
so I went to see Xenia’s post and noticed this cute video and guess what

Tamara and her comments hahahaha this is actually creeping me up! Also she should invest in dictionary and perhaps learn another word besides FAVOOOOURITEEE

No seriously her obsession with this poor girl is so awkward and creepy.
You know what is missing tough? “I love you guys soooo muuchhh”. It is what she says the most😅
This obsession with Xenia creeps me out too. On one hand she must dream to have no only the face/body of Xenia, but also her career and place in the industry. On the other hand, I think she is constantly mentioning her to get some of Xenia’s followers.

Guess what? Again dining at Lou Lou😂 She puts Paris restaurants to shame, but then I wonder, if she is even capable of appreciating good food.

Reactions: 9
You know what is missing tough? “I love you guys soooo muuchhh”. It is what she says the most😅
This obsession with Xenia creeps me out too. On one hand she must dream to have no only the face/body of Xenia, but also her career and place in the industry. On the other hand, I think she is constantly mentioning her to get some of Xenia’s followers.
She definitely hopes that Xenia will return the favour and send some of her followers over to check out Tamara. Another prove of Tamara’s totally delusional self-perception and zero knowledge of strategic marketing.
Xenia’s brand has 0 in common with Tamara’s. So, there is no way Xenia’s target audience will start following Tamara as well.
Edited: same story as it was with Noor. Her youtube is in Dutch. Her followers could not possibly subscribe to Tamara. Not because they do not speak English, but because they are mostly Dutch.

Reactions: 6
She definitely hopes that Xenia will return the favour and send some of her followers over to check out Tamara. Another prove of Tamara’s totally delusional self-perception and zero knowledge of strategic marketing.
Xenia’s brand has 0 in common with Tamara’s. So, there is no way Xenia’s target audience will start following Tamara as well.
Edited: same story as it was with Noor. Her youtube is in Dutch. Her followers could not possibly subscribe to Tamara. Not because they do not speak English, but because they are mostly Dutch.
Something Tamara is loosing (I mean followers from her own country). It is funny she is trying so hard to get into the asses and gain respect of foreign followers that she forgot of her own. And considering she is doing this for at least 7y- she still didn’t have editorial i respectable magazine says enough.
Regarding Tamaras style- I don’t think she was ever styled this badly (except at the beginning of course) but I have a feeling nothing goes together in her closet- everything is a peace for it self. And also she is missing some kind of signature peace or style or a thing. Something she is recognized by.
Hmmm should we give her advice for coffe shops and restaurants hahahha.
and btw Xenias legs- ooooh wooooow- lean but not super skinny, omg I have a girl crush 🥰🥰 but I was always wondering if she had something done with her lips???

Reactions: 6
Something Tamara is loosing (I mean followers from her own country). It is funny she is trying so hard to get into the asses and gain respect of foreign followers that she forgot of her own. And considering she is doing this for at least 7y- she still didn’t have editorial i respectable magazine says enough.
Regarding Tamaras style- I don’t think she was ever styled this badly (except at the beginning of course) but I have a feeling nothing goes together in her closet- everything is a peace for it self. And also she is missing some kind of signature peace or style or a thing. Something she is recognized by.
Hmmm should we give her advice for coffe shops and restaurants hahahha.
and btw Xenias legs- ooooh wooooow- lean but not super skinny, omg I have a girl crush 🥰🥰 but I was always wondering if she had something done with her lips???
Tamara is totally missing the mark with why luxury brands chose particular influenzas and make them their long-time partners. Camila Coelho was a makeup artist from Boston, a girl-next-door. There are tons of girls like her. But she had blog and channels in both English and Portuguese, with majority of her followers coming from Brazil, both living in Brazil and the US. That was a huge market and opportunity for brands to consider. Same goes for Aimee Song, who is Korean. All her SM is in English, but her style is actually not very American, even though she was born and raised there. So, her audience was huge and consisted of mostly Korean and American Korean. Then, Negin Mirsalehi is Persian born and raised in the Netherlands. Right now she has diverse following, but she has never been a Dutch influenza as she neither looks, nor dresses Dutch. I’m sure huge part of her following is Arab and from Middle East in general. Then, Xenia, Leonie, Caro have mostly rich Germans as their main audience. Yes, they extended their influence when switched to English, but the core remained the same. Noor de Groot is “typisch Nederlands”, so is her following. Then also let us not forget about Italian Chiara. What I’m trying to say here is that luxury brands are very strategic when they chose influenzas to works with. This choice is not random. With each of them they target a particular audience. If Tamara wants to be selected, she needs to drop this international ambition of hers and focus more on growing her East European audience. Any brand that wants to be competitive in a market place needs to identify its POD (point of difference) and stick to it. That is what she needs to do asap. I’m pretty sure brands check/ask for influenza following demographics to see if there is a clear homogeneous majority there, that they might be interested in targeting.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.