Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I CAN'T I AM SCREAMING HOW INSANE AND LAME THIS IS!!! what is she trying to achieve hahhahaha, oh my gosh so embarrasing
She has literally lost the plot. Tamara changed her behaviour since she moved to Paris. In my opinion she has never had style or a nice personality but now she is just acting weird.

The woman is 30+ years and keep behaving and dressing like a teenager. She needs to grow up a bit and stop being so juvenile.

We all know that she is insecure and needs validation but lately she is been seeking for so much validation and "love" from her followers.

I don't think she needs a new Hermes bag, she needs a psychologist. She needs therapy.

Reactions: 9
I was referring to SD or NOT, it seemed to me like a blanket statement that a 30+ woman is too old, it is just not true ;). I am in London, and travel for work often to NYC, HK and BCN, there are all sorts of people and women and men are active in dating and having fun, no matter the age really :cool:
Fit 30+ women nowadays usually have a horde of under 30 year old men chasing them, young men are very different from our generations, much less traditional

Reactions: 7
This is what I call desperation.
Do you want to bet that this “amazing amazing response “ is fake? Didn’t she say that this sort of “content “ doesn’t suit her audience?🧐
She posted some comments from her followers (as if this means anything, anyway). Tamara is so predictable, everytime someone writes in here, she goes straight away to her Instagram to prove us wrong:oops: it is rather amusing to watch her to try to prove herself to us...The thing Tamara is that no one in here believes a word you say/write, so save your precious time

In regards to the Prada online show, taking into accout that she presents herself as a fashion influencer, what did she do to bring this very particular fashion week to her audience? She posted Dior, Balmain, but what about the other dozens of brands? She could have made a selection of her favorite looks, pointed out the new trends or she could have analyze how the online fashion week performed ... Where does her knowledge of fashion lie? What is her real insight about fashion?

Last edited:
Same here, I enjoy it because im so bored of the boring suburban houses and home content, this brings me something more entertaining to watch and comment

Reactions: 1
I wonder if this yesr influencers will be able to go on holidays! I am not sure what I think about it - in one hand its irresponsible, but at the same time thise businesses have suffered enough and its good thatif they can they support the hotels, restaurants etc. Interested to see travel content again because in all honesty im so bored with influencers that never leave their house

Reactions: 3
Tam tams in Greece ...again
hahha i wanted to write does she go with every boyfriend to same places , but I decided to be good person (until now 😬).

I don’t know if it’s just me, and I am creature of habits, but when it comes to traveling I love to go to new places. Of course there are places I adore to go back to, but to go every year to Myconos or Capri, and I am not comparing to this covid situation (Now it is wiser to stay close- europe in her case), but to previous years.

but I would love togo anywhere now so I am a bit jealous 😂😂😂

• Haha
I wonder if this yesr influencers will be able to go on holidays! I am not sure what I think about it - in one hand its irresponsible, but at the same time thise businesses have suffered enough and its good thatif they can they support the hotels, restaurants etc. Interested to see travel content again because in all honesty im so bored with influencers that never leave their house
Well, she is in Paris and I’m already bored with her life there. Coffee at Kitsune, lunch at Lou Lou, pizza for dinner, Xenia daily mentioning,Hermes/Dior/Chanel shopping... Some influencers never leave the house, however, they are able to provide more interesting and creative content than Tamara in Paris.

Reactions: 6
D
hahha i wanted to write does she go with every boyfriend to same places , but I decided to be good person (until now 😬).

I don’t know if it’s just me, and I am creature of habits, but when it comes to traveling I love to go to new places. Of course there are places I adore to go back to, but to go every year to Myconos or Capri, and I am not comparing to this covid situation (Now it is wiser to stay close- europe in her case), but to previous years.

but I would love togo anywhere now so I am a bit jealous 😂😂😂
Didnt she go with Christina to Greece and Dusan? I dont recall involvment of boyfriends. I remember because I used to really like Christina, Tamara and her seemed like such a good match. After that all the assistants seemed a bit like idiots to be honest.

im with you Moloko, I would love to go somewhere too this summer, but I know it wont happen so im really excited to watch some content from abroad

Her frenemy Zorannah is on Mykonos, it would be great if they ran into each other. She ghosted her completely.

I also think that Filippo Testa is her “secret boyfriend”! The guy with the mask has the same sneakers as Filippo, with the red detail on the left leg. Also, you could see the beard below the mask in the story from the airplane...
Also Testa has this distinctive clear suitcase same as Tamaras mystery man. I honestly just think this man is paid and has gone along to take pictures with her, considering he’s a photographer and she’s just painting it out as if they are a item.

Also Testa has this distinctive clear suitcase same as Tamaras mystery man. I honestly just think this man is paid and has gone along to take pictures with her, considering he’s a photographer and she’s just painting it out as if they are a item.
I"m wondering whether the "vacation" is actually a sponsorship by a Greek Tourist group or a hotel. This is one way for influencers to use their "engagement scores" and impressions rate to bring in some free vacation time. Greece is probably the cheapest place to travel right now even from North America.

Reactions: 4
D

Didnt she go with Christina to Greece and Dusan? I dont recall involvment of boyfriends. I remember because I used to really like Christina, Tamara and her seemed like such a good match. After that all the assistants seemed a bit like idiots to be honest.

im with you Moloko, I would love to go somewhere too this summer, but I know it wont happen so im really excited to watch some content from abroad
Didn’t she go last year to Santorini with some mystery man also? Do you remember she kept speaking spanish so everybody thought it was some spanish football player?

i liked Kristina- she is sassy but she also got on my nerves with this protest situation.

I think they are similar but not the same unless he has versions, i will try to include photos
22E812F0-0631-4982-ADC1-C9B46D10360B.jpeg
E550E8D5-28FF-4CF1-AD54-ADD9FD2068C0.jpeg

I also think that Filippo Testa is her “secret boyfriend”! The guy with the mask has the same sneakers as Filippo, with the red detail on the left leg. Also, you could see the beard below the mask in the story from the airplane...
I really do not think she has a boyfriend... maybe a paid friend but boyfriend naaah

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I"m wondering whether the "vacation" is actually a sponsorship by a Greek Tourist group or a hotel. This is one way for influencers to use their "engagement scores" and impressions rate to bring in some free vacation time. Greece is probably the cheapest place to travel right now even from North America.
of course it is sponsored, at least partially. And this is one of the reasons why they travel to the same spots over and over again, specially Greece and Italy. Let’s wait a few days and we are going to see “hotel ad” somewhere,unless she does not disclose it which has been happening quite often with Tamara.

D

Didn’t she go last year to Santorini with some mystery man also? Do you remember she kept speaking spanish so everybody thought it was some spanish football player?

i liked Kristina- she is sassy but she also got on my nerves with this protest situation.

I think they are similar but not the same unless he has versions, i will try to include photos
View attachment 182569View attachment 182570
pretty sure that’s the same bag but with different stuff inside lol. Still can’t believe that’s the man she’s with

pretty sure that’s the same bag but with different stuff inside lol. Still can’t believe that’s the man she’s with
I agree! It’s him 100% - but I do not really think he is into women 😆... This means that she has no boyfriend...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sorry sorry- now when u pointed out I realized it is transparent 🤪

Holly 💩 then it is him. But he is for sure not bf. omg it is always same pattern with her. It was same with Dusan- teasing people if he is her boyfriend.
She is beyond shady.
Hej Tamara- name for your new season of eyewear line- beyond shady.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.