Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notahater1010

VIP Member
Hej girls, anyone noticed if she actually announced her Chanel give-away??? I think that at the end she didn’t give the bag to anyone and there are a lot of comments questioning that?
I know it happened in the middle of BLM and she said she will do it later, but I think she actually never did 🤔
Did Tamara do a giveaway? I have never seen her giving anything to anyone lol

Mglyds

Do you think she's even staying there. She could have just taken a picture and done video there. Like hired it for the day because you can still rent it for today 🤷🏻‍♀️

Moloko

Chatty Member
D

Didnt she go with Christina to Greece and Dusan? I dont recall involvment of boyfriends. I remember because I used to really like Christina, Tamara and her seemed like such a good match. After that all the assistants seemed a bit like idiots to be honest.

im with you Moloko, I would love to go somewhere too this summer, but I know it wont happen so im really excited to watch some content from abroad
Didn’t she go last year to Santorini with some mystery man also? Do you remember she kept speaking spanish so everybody thought it was some spanish football player?

i liked Kristina- she is sassy but she also got on my nerves with this protest situation.

Also Testa has this distinctive clear suitcase same as Tamaras mystery man. I honestly just think this man is paid and has gone along to take pictures with her, considering he’s a photographer and she’s just painting it out as if they are a item.
I think they are similar but not the same unless he has versions, i will try to include photos
22E812F0-0631-4982-ADC1-C9B46D10360B.jpeg
E550E8D5-28FF-4CF1-AD54-ADD9FD2068C0.jpeg

Leeleebeb75

She hasn’t posted for 2 days on IG which is strange but there should be a YT video going up tonight. She did say she was going to Morocco after Paris so maybe she left early.

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Tamara does a Q&A more like to show people that she is Paris.

She said that she got in Paris on the 31st of May which means she should have been quarantine and not out and about.

She also made clear that she is enjoying being out and doing things ( I think one of the reasons she "moved" was to be able to have some normality thede as she couldn't in London)

The apartment she is living in on their website it says that the place has been rented from the 31st of May to 31st of June. After that the place is empty for over a month and the months after it is booked here and there. Which clearly shows that it is other people renting it and Tamara also.

The problem here is the hiding and the lie. If she rent a place in another country for a month and will be back in a couple of months to that same place. You are not living there neither that place is your house.

I think her plan was to always rent the same place thos way people would think she has rented the apartment for the whole year.

People shouldn't be moving countries in the middle of a pandemic. It is selfish and entitled. A lot of people cancelled or postponed their commitments to a later time. Why does she think she is special and better than everyone else? She is not
agree only thing though is that if she was coming from the uk she didnt have to quarantine - because it wasn't deemed a high risk area at that point? doesn't make sense to me but whatever

Qurious

Luck girl, so many citizenships. I thought she was Serbian with Serbian citizenship. I was not aware she acquired the Croatian as well so she can travel freely within the EU.