Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara honesty is something else she did a collab with Cavo Tagoo hotel which was obvious to everyone but she did not disclose anything.

So she does a video saying that she moved to Paris and that she is going to spend her time between Paris and London. She also said that she was gonna stay in Paris for at least 6 months now.
But then after making some of her followers believe that she actually moved she goes and say that she decided to stay in Paris and that those 2 months was just trial months.

Wow she can't even keep up with her lies..

Tamara darling if you are gonna lie and make up stories to make you sound interesting, at least make sure that you remember the lies you told. Cause if not you sound like a fool.

I never really trusted her cause there are a lot of gaps on all the "stories" that she tells but it seems that lately her insecurites are getting the best of her and she needs to make up stories so people actually like and admire her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tamara honesty is something else she did a collab with Cavo Tagoo hotel which was obvious to everyone but she did not disclose anything.

So she does a video saying that she moved to Paris and that she is going to spend her time between Paris and London. She also said that she was gonna stay in Paris for at least 6 months now.
But then after making some of her followers believe that she actually moved she goes and say that she decided to stay in Paris and that those 2 months was just trial months.

Wow she can't even keep up with her lies..

Tamara darling if you are gonna lie and make up stories to make you sound interesting, at least make sure that you remember the lies you told. Cause if not you sound like a fool.

I never really trusted her cause there are a lot of gaps on all the "stories" that she tells but it seems that lately her insecurites are getting the best of her and she needs to make up stories so people actually like and admire her.
i agree about Cavo Tagoo if this is a collab should be disclosed, really finding it Confusing. Also with tagging-she never discloses AD but tags Chanel all the time, I am sure she doesnt buy all of these things and for sure many are gifted

One thing I dissagree on is the move. If i moved somewhere I would also take first 2-3 months to understand if they wanted to stay there forever.
Ok maybe she said 6 but perhaps managed to see sooner if she wants to stay there for good. Move is a very serious thing - i have been wanting to move away for 3-4 years now but its very hard to make it happen. Its also hard as the environment is very judgemental and if you dont make it in Balkans they can be really harsh, just if i dont like it doesnt mean i am a faliure. So in that i agree with her.

Reactions: 1
One thing I dissagree on is the move. If i moved somewhere I would also take first 2-3 months to understand if they wanted to stay there forever.
Ok maybe she said 6 but perhaps managed to see sooner if she wants to stay there for good. Move is a very serious thing - i have been wanting to move away for 3-4 years now but its very hard to make it happen. Its also hard as the environment is very judgemental and if you dont make it in Balkans they can be really harsh, just if i dont like it doesnt mean i am a faliure. So in that i agree with her.
If the intention was to see how Parie was first for a couple of months before she moved permanently then she shouldn't have made a video saying that she moved to Paris when she didn't. It is misleading though

She could have said on her vlog that this was a trial period and if all goes to plan she was gonna stay longer but she didn't. She wanted to make things seems more interesting than it is.
The problem is that when someone tell a lie later on they forget what they said and that's how they get caught.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really like her body, i like she is on a smaller side ( but not too much) and with smaller🍑. It is nice she has no celulite ( i know people are excepting it- but I have it a lot - so I am wowed when I see nice toned legs).
I'm quite jealous on her no cellulite legs and butt :/

Tamara used to be my favourite. I used to rush to watch as soon as she posted a new vlog. Now I’m watching her Paris Apartment tour and think of unsubscribing. She comes over so fake, pretentious and shallow, I do not recognise her at all.
Same here! It's sad, isn't it? And more and more people are coming over to this forum.

Tamara, as you read here: please excuse to your followers for lying and trying us

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
i agree about Cavo Tagoo if this is a collab should be disclosed, really finding it Confusing. Also with tagging-she never discloses AD but tags Chanel all the time, I am sure she doesnt buy all of these things and for sure many are gifted

I think the Chanel tags are for the brand to recognize her. I don’t think at all she receives any freebies- they are extremely restrictive with that.

Reactions: 13
If the intention was to see how Parie was first for a couple of months before she moved permanently then she shouldn't have made a video saying that she moved to Paris when she didn't. It is misleading though

She could have said on her vlog that this was a trial period and if all goes to plan she was gonna stay longer but she didn't. She wanted to make things seems more interesting than it is.
The problem is that when someone tell a lie later on they forget what they said and that's how they get caught.
the reason why I dont personally see that as a bad thing is that - she has moved the momentshe rented a flat for 3-6-9 months whatever (dont know what she initially rented it for)and is paying bills there she has moved and would have to film a video about it.She could have still changed her mind 2 weeks later and many people would say she lied about it.
Maybe i look at it because I come from small environment and in Balkan when you go to a city even for half a year we say its a move, I suppose in western countries people can be “travelling” for 6months, for us anything longer than 2-3 weeks Is basically life abroad.
She even said she could be in Paris or in Milan in near future (in that video)

All these influencers (Caro, Xenia) do so many projects etc. and she has none 😏

the reason why I dont personally see that as a bad thing is that - she has moved the momentshe rented a flat for 3-6-9 months whatever (dont know what she initially rented it for)and is paying bills there she has moved and would have to film a video about it.She could have still changed her mind 2 weeks later and many people would say she lied about it.
Maybe i look at it because I come from small environment and in Balkan when you go to a city even for half a year we say its a move, I suppose in western countries people can be “travelling” for 6months, for us anything longer than 2-3 weeks Is basically life abroad.
You can find the excuses you want, in the end of the day she purposely deceived her audience.
Let’s not pretend she is still a Balkan girl with the same values and way of thinking.
She speaks english, her definition of “move” is exactly the same as mine and of 99% of people.
Most of the things in Tamara’s life are dodgy and lie on deception. She took her viewers for fools and was not expecting to get caught, hence why she backtracked and changed the version of events so many times (live, youtube comments, yesterday’s post, etc...).
She traveled to Paris because she was bored at staying at home, with no decent content to create, tied to all those UK lockdown restrictions... At that time, she had no intention to move to Paris, she had planned to stay there for a while and see how things would enfold. That is why she rented the airbnb and not a “real” flat.
She lives in “Tam Tam world”, full of lies (about which she got used to get away with) and pretending to live a life that isn’t real.
We all know influencers world is very fake, full of c*, but Tamara reached a whole new level.
She could gained so much more by being honest and real. It would be a huge milestone to her career and personna.

All these influencers (Caro, Xenia) do so many projects etc. and she has none 😏
I honestly think that some brands don’t want to be associated with her, precisely because of the all the lies that surround her.
The best she can do these days is Unisa and Flying dresses Santorini.🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her principles and morals are non-exist. How about selling the dresses and donating the $$$ to a BLM charity? Or buying styles and partnering with POC designers? None of this is a surprise....she's values the $ she makes only.
That’s actually a really fantastic idea. Unfortunately these influencers don’t think like that smh.

so when you go on a holiday for 3 weeks, lets say visit family, go to the seaside, you say you move there? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well last year I went to London for three months (also from Balkan otherwise :D) and I was telling everyone that I’m moving to London for three months. I was working remotely so it wasn’t a holiday and while I was there I also went on two separate trips / holidays exploring England. I had to sublet an apartment and pay the bills so I don’t see how it would be a holiday? And in a way Tamara is doing the same? I do find it really shady about presenting her flat as her property and not just a rental / airbnb, and we could discuss the work part too, but if she keeps doing what she was in London she’s still technically working and I do see a difference between being somewhere a week or two or trying to make a different life somewhere for a couple of months.

so when you go on a holiday for 3 weeks, lets say visit family, go to the seaside, you say you move there? :unsure:
EXACTLY. Before COVID, I traveled regularly for work. I was in Sweden and Copenhagen for three months. I didn’t tell anyone I moved LOL!!!

Reactions: 5
Well last year I went to London for three months (also from Balkan otherwise :D) and I was telling everyone that I’m moving to London for three months. I was working remotely so it wasn’t a holiday and while I was there I also went on two separate trips / holidays exploring England. I had to sublet an apartment and pay the bills so I don’t see how it would be a holiday? And in a way Tamara is doing the same? I do find it really shady about presenting her flat as her property and not just a rental / airbnb, and we could discuss the work part too, but if she keeps doing what she was in London she’s still technically working and I do see a difference between being somewhere a week or two or trying to make a different life somewhere for a couple of months.
this is exactly what i was trying to say as well.
I think that since she has spent there already 2 months is renting a flat and paying bills she has moved, but the other stuff about the love life etc im also disagreeing that its not ok to be shady about.

there are only two things that I think we cant really fault her for
1.she clearly did move to paris
2.the zimmermann stuff, I think Chanel and Prada were the biggest nazis - also Gucci but these brands have apologised (including Zimmermann), D&G offended Chinese people and didnt apologise. If she woulsnt wear any bad/unethical brands she would hve to go naked as most designers are racists unfortunately.

What i so dislike when it comes to her are:
1.the amount of Botox
2.the secrecy around so many areas of her life
3.the style

You move when the intention is to stay permanently.

Moving is not living somewhere on probation for 2 months.

She presented her "moving" to Paris as permanent, as if it was her flat and as if she decorated it or had any hand in decorating it.

I know of no Slavic language where you say you "move" someplace when you are there for more than 3 weeks. You say, like in literally any other language, "I live in Y temporarily/for X time/I'm having an extended stay in Y".

Her statements recently and at the beginning of the Paris saga are completely contradictory.

Tamara said she "moved to Paris", had she said "I moved to Paris for two months (with the option to extend)" nobody would say anything. No, it was "I moved here! Look at the flat I have!" wtf.

I assume she just booked the flat for a bit longer, maybe she had to vacate even during the past week or so for others and coupled it with that clearly sponsored Greek holiday. I strongly assume she'll have to vacate soon enough (even if Sept at the latest), as anyone can book that place and I assume people do book.

You pay the bills whether you are at home, at an AirBnB, at a hotel, sublet or igloo. Water, electricity, gas, internet, A/C is all calculated into your stay, even if you have to physically take care of such billings yourself (eg the top-up option popular in the UK). Just because you work remotely doesn't make your stay somewhere for a few months a move. It's a move when you think you'll stay indefinitely/for years, but circumstances force you back after a few months. Otherwise it is a "stay" or "temporary stay" or "extended stay".

If all you need is one suitcase with season-appropriate clothing, it is not a move.
If you need more clothes than for one season and take household items with you, then it is a move (unless you're moving far away and then buy household stuff when you arrive, if you buy no such items upon arrival, then you again did not move).

She should've said from the start "I'm here for 2 months, as I want to see how I like it here, because I think of permanently moving here/having a secondary base here". The reason for choosing Paris specifically can be true or false, it doesn't matter, but any of the following would be enough of a reason (true or false regardless): I love France/Paris; I have good future prospects here; It would be a good career move; I have friends here; Due to Brexit I need/want an EU base... yadda yadda, I had more eloquent sentences today, as she is literally the only influencer whose bs has been stuck in my head and I thought about her today and her bs, but now these flat excuses I wrote up, the point remains though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
this is exactly what i was trying to say as well.
I think that since she has spent there already 2 months is renting a flat and paying bills she has moved, but the other stuff about the love life etc im also disagreeing that its not ok to be shady about.

there are only two things that I think we cant really fault her for
1.she clearly did move to paris
2.the zimmermann stuff, I think Chanel and Prada were the biggest nazis - also Gucci but these brands have apologised (including Zimmermann), D&G offended Chinese people and didnt apologise. If she woulsnt wear any bad/unethical brands she would hve to go naked as most designers are racists unfortunately.

What i so dislike when it comes to her are:
1.the amount of Botox
2.the secrecy around so many areas of her life
3.the style
She is neither paying rent nor paying bills😏
The criticism that some of us have in regards to the Paris “move” refers to the first video she did, and the whole romanticized story she told.
Obviously, at the present, it does look like she is really planning to move. If we take into consideration what she wrote yesterday, her “move” was decided after speaking to her sister, so there was no move prior to that, capicce?😉

d&g did apologize (if it was an honest apology that is another story), and as someone wrote, she dropped them simply because they are no longer relevant, not because of the poor chinese people. You have a very cynical view of the fashion industry, perhaps it is not your field, so that is ok, but let me assure you, that thankfully, there are plenty of brands which have nothing to do with racism, but many of them are not “hit” brands (yet) or luxury brands if you may, and because of this exact reason, they will never be supported by Tamara. She herself mentioned, that she buys certain items because they are popular and sought after. In a few words: she is a copy cat. She doesn’t have the talent, neither the passion nor the vision to create something new, to get out there and take risks and be original and authentic.
She is one more sheep in the flock, right at the end of that same flock, who truly believes that lies and a fake perfect life will get her to the front.
Some days, I pity her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
She doesn't pay bills. She is on an extended holiday paying a fee for her Air BnB, which includes everything you need. She even gets fresh flowers on a regular basis, right? I mean who has fresh flowers in the house when you are just back from your holiday :D nice service from the renting company.

First she made a big announced in a youtube video that she moved to Paris and found a flat there. She tried to make everyone believe it's a permanent move/stay.

Then she said, she will devide her time between Paris and London, where she has a another flat. But maybe she would also go to Italy/Milan... Later she started explaining she will maybe stay in Paris for 6 months.

And now she said she just decided to stay in Paris after talking to her beloved sister.

So actually she confirmed that she was talking bullshit before. But still no apologies or statement to this weird move/Air BnB situation. I have to admit, I'm quite "excited" what strange story she will come up next 😁 and how she will justify her next "move" to... wherever.

Maybe she is happy that we are gossiping about her... but a lot of us are (ex) followers who got really dissapointed (n)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also, what just came to mind (has been said before, but it's so true I have to say it again):

Her English is shockingly bad.
For someone who moved to England a long time ago (over a decade?) it's shocking enough, but for someone who attended higher education (and I assume graduated?) it's actually beyond shocking.

I don't mean her accent. Those are hard to get right as adult (though definitely not impossible, but you have to put in a lot of work, many hours and be very dedicated in linguistic studies to get a native speaker accent and get rid of your foreign one).

I mean her written English and the lack of good vocabulary.

She's not well-spoken at all/lacks eloquence, uses adjectives like a teenager and misspells continuously.

That is a very poor testament to her university and frankly to herself as well.

She's also ruining her reputation for cheap clicks. She said herself she might "move" to Milano soon, put the story where that hobo guy calls her "babe" deliberately up, and when she's questioned she makes a story about how no one knows her and no one knows what's really going on.
Like a petulant teenager.

We know he's gay or at least likes men, maybe he's bi, but seriously, either way, quit the cr*p.

I also assume he has quite a bit of money, I'd assume you get paid well by Balmain.

Edit:

Tamara: "I might move to Milano!" *man-voice calls her "babe" in the background*
Audience: So what about your move to Milano? Do you have a bf?
Tamara: OmG No OnE kNoWs Meeeee Or My LiFeeee!
Audience: wtf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m over this “I moved to Paris” crap now. It’s getting a bit much. Like annoying as hell actually. These rich people are so damn vain and fake it’s mind boogling .

I get it - I choose to watch and I own that. Just venting.

just say what it is. Why all the bullshit and fakery? She’s annoying as tit. When I First discovered her I liked her style and her work ethic. Now she’s sooooooooo fake like it’s embarrassing wtf. Her smiles are forced, her ever changing accents are forced, her personality is forced it’s all forced as duck.

every 5 mins talking about this move move move move move omg stfu just admit the truth if you even remember what that is and move on. Damn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.